Chimaera Mafia (game thread)

Comments

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    "I don't need to argue with you because all you're going to do is defend yourself." That's how arguments work AFAIK. 

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    No worries! Townies do have to die eventually. I think my death confirms a LOT. I can unvote myself if people are concerned about that.
  • Tremula said:
    "I don't need to argue with you because all you're going to do is defend yourself." That's how arguments work AFAIK. 

Take a look at WIFOM (wine in front of me, a la the Princess Bride) and understand why that's a retarded argument that is pointless to make.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."

• I promise I will, if people will start voting.

I'm sorry, I tried reason and logic and people are just too bored to listen to me.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
    ...or you could stop acting childish and stop using a seriously harmful word. And no, you're not sorry, because if you were you'd stop doing it. 

Vote: Celina (and dear gods, if Riluna keeps up please take me next)

• @Tremula whatever else happens, understand that the reason I am so persistent about being a bitch right now is I tried to say all of this politely. And You were too busy getting drunk to even read my posts. Now you're paying attention.

Win, even if I'm a bad person for it.

HEY HEY HEY. Getting drunk > forums. Priorities. 
    And I was getting drunk with a cute boy. That supercedes ALL Lusternia.

• Votecount

None: 1 (Enyalida)
    Saran: 1 (Luce)
    Synkarin: 1 (Saran)
    Celina: 6 (Ssaliss, Tarkenton, Synkarin, Celina, Riluna, Tremula)

With 15 alive, it's 8 to lynch.

And while it wasn't part of the original rules, that's because I thought it went without saying. You can make your arguments against someone without the use of personal insults and attacks. This ends now, or I'll be forced to eliminate your character from the game.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Does that include "crazy"?

(Equally inflammatory, to me)

Tremula said:
    And I was getting drunk with a cute boy. That supercedes ALL Lusternia.
    I'm a cute drunk boy! Usually anyways. Always drunk, sometimes not so cute depending on how drunk
  • It includes all personal insults yes.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    Ahaha. Really. "Crazy?" What about petty, is petty allowed?

Alright, lynch me please. Game is a little too ridiculous for me. 
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Sigh.

vote:Celina

If she ends up being townie, who are we eyeballing tomorrow?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I am really against people calling me out for using inflammatory words, and then mocking me for what I find personally offensive.

I kinda want out of this game.

Riluna said:
     And yes, I'm certainly crazy, but not for this argument. 

So offended.
  • Extremely, actually. If I have to stop using the R word, STOP FUCKING USING THE C-WORD.

STOP FUCKING USING THE F WORD.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    HEY I KNOW YOU'RE UPSET, BUT WATCH THE FUCKING LANGUAGE, THERE ARE CHILDREN AROUND.

Now that we're all done white-knighting, let's play the game.
  • Language is a complex thing. Words are going to be offensive to some while not others. There is no set list of "don't use X word, use Y". There is going to be things that people don't like in our sensitive and politically correct world. For the children is a blanket excuse when you don't like something.

So, if Celina turns out to be town, are we going after Riluna next? She seems to be to hot and bothered by things.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Has the Lynch god demanded now that Celina be Lynched to stop the insanity? 
    Seriously though, it's not about the words, it's about the intent. I'm not stupid, and neither are any of you, so just play nice. We've managed it in the past.
  • It does seem like it, Enyalida, but knowing if we have some course of action the night (for those who have the power to do things useful) would be nice to know before we lynch Celina.
  • Just so we're all on the same page, Celina is one vote away from lynch.
    So what is this plan? The problem with openly discussing it, like we have to, is that the scum necessarily gets to hear it as well.
    I'll switch my vote to end the day once we've figured out what we want - some of the people voting for Celina might want to swap their vote to none to prevent someone prematurely moving on, I guess.
  • I did just think that having some sort of plan going into the night (and next day to a lesser point) would be nice to have than just ending the Celina-Riluna fight and doing whatever at night.