Chimaera Mafia (game thread)

Comments

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Holy crap, man. I'm popular, and it's way too early to be giving away the farm like that. I think Synkarin is pushing way too hard to get people to claim right now. Saran has given away a ton of info, he's asking for my claim, and for the two others who did whatever to me last night to also claim.

I am town. I do have a night action, as far as I can tell it was not blocked. The protector protected me last night, I do know who that is. I do not know who attempted to attack me. I was attacked by the mafia and protected, which are the two actions from last night.

unvote: Saran

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    I'm not pushing to reveal roles, I'm pushing for info

If Saran was innocent, I didn't want to lynch him. 

I'm content to wait another night at this point. I think enough information has been revealed. 

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    So you Saran has a 50/50 on who is mafia, knowing from you that one of those persons is the protector? 
    No, we can't risk waiting and not lynching at this point. Between Riluna spelling out the plan and Saran giving away so much info, the mafia know a lot about us now. The mafia now know about 2 people with powers, myself and Saran, and we only have one protector. Which means either they risk it and take out a high value target (myself or Saran) or just pick at random and ensure we won't get lucky like we did last night. 

• Celina said:
    Unfortunately, Riluna, just because you aren't reading other people's reasoning doesn't mean they aren't providing it. At this point you've demonstrated that no matter what we say, you're just going to repeat the same comments back to us that make us sound ridiculous (rely on powers to win, avoid lynching anyone ever, etc) even though we never said them. I think, if you are going to sit on your high horse about your l33t mafia skills, you should at least be a master of the first requirement of a mafia game: reading.

vote: Saran
    That I am completely ignoring your stupid, retarded, fucking non-sense "isn't there in the first place" "let's wait for magic powers to find this out for us" retard logic does not mean My logic does not actually exist.

Take a good, hard, look at what is actually happening right now, people.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • You might want to redo that quote, cause it can be read as you voting for Saran.
  • I am currently voting for Saran. And I can't edit my posts for quotes which are going to irritate me every single time.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
    You're a hot mess, and you need to chill. You're still repeating the same things, no one has ever said we need to rely on powers as our only source of information. You cannot quote that, yet you've said it 4 times now. Obtuse or illiterate, I don't know, but you can stop now cause I'm not interested. 

I recognized the numbers behind your argument (in one of the posts you didn't read), I have repeatedly stated I disagree with the context and how applicable your source is. 

I'm sorry you have such enormous issues with people who can explain their perspectives in a way that doesn't involve "google it," and literally making up things people have not said, but that's not actually my problem. Maybe go sit in a corner, or count to ten, or drink a bottle of whine until you can talk like an adult and not use the term "retarded" to describe people you don't agree with. 

Don't start a sass war, you will lose. Chill out and play the game.  
    *wine. Though whine is an apropos pun.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    VOTE: Tarkenton

Why? I'm a petty bitch and I'm keeping it there until he and I have a sensuous makeout session in the corner to make up for our incredibly hostile attittudes towards each other. Something I suggest Celina and Riluna do now (though I do second not using retarded to describe people over a game <.<).
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    And if you want to look at what's happening, if you are capable of a modicum of perspective, lynching for the sake of lynching, your strategy, has now forced Saran to reveal herself before anyone has died and provided the mafia with additional information about myself. 

This is why lynching without a reason can go horribly wrong, and hand over tons of information to the mafia. This is why OMG WE HAVE TO LYNCH isn't always a brilliant idea. You're welcome. Glad we could share this moment. 
    Himself? Herself? I forget Saran's gender. Themself.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Vote: None 

So hold up now, that seems like a pretty convincing claim to me. Should we be lynching Saran now to prove it? I don't think we'll get any information about that: We've learned that two people visited Celina last night, one is the protector the other is mafia, but we don't know the names unless Saran tells us. If we then lynch and vindicate his claim, we've gained one mafia at the cost of two townspeople with important roles, as the protector either protects themselves constantly or is dead - nullified either way.
  • I am repeating the same arguments, because you are incapable of actually logically repealing them with the actual retard logic you are trying to use.

You are fucking wrong, Celina, and we need the flip to prove this instead of continuing more unsustainable lines of thought.

• Logic people, not feelings. Look at how people are actually acting.

It was revealed to me who protected me, and since I've already been exposed to a degree, I don't see any further harm in stating that I can confirm Saran's info is correct. I don't see any benefit in lynching Saran.
  • Prove it. Here's another power role claim.

Celina was not protected by the doctor last night.

Riluna said:
    I am repeating the same arguments, because you are incapable of actually logically repealing them with the actual retard logic you are trying to use.

You are fucking wrong, Celina, and we need the flip to prove this instead of continuing more unsustainable lines of thought.

Do yourself a favor, stop posting for a while until you cool down. 
  • No. I am going to keep repeating basic logic at people until A) somebody fucking accepts it's basic logic. Or B) I have proof to show you that I am right.

Lynch me, if I'm actually being so harmful to town.

Oh jesus. Well this game is going to hell in a handbasket thanks to crazypants McGee. Which I don't even understand, or why she decided to reveal. 

It was revealed to me that Riluna protected me last night, and has the power to protect people from nightkills. It's why I have not gone after her for a lynch. My power, however, is not related to that which leads me to believe I have a second power that was not immediately revealed in my role. 

Homegirl has lost it. 
  • I did not protect Celina last night.

Look at what she is actually trying to convince you of, people. @Celina. I don't give a damn about your arguments. I care about theirs.

• So... what are the odds of there being a "redirector" or something? I.e. Riluna targetted person A, person A redirected everything to Celina, making her protected.
    You protected someone and I know your role because of it. The message is a tad ambiguous, I just assumed it was me based on how it was worded. 

I have the ability to watch people over night. I watched Synkarin last night, he didn't do anything. Additionally, Riluna's role was revealed to me in a vision. I thought it meant she protected me from an unknown figure, apparently I interpreted that wrong. Awkward. 

(you don't give a damn about any arguments you didn't find on google)
  • Lmfao

• So we either have two watchers (since Saran is also one), or we have Saran as a watcher, and Celina just pretends to be one and picked someone she was relatively (or very) certain didn't do anything last night.
    Man, now we've revealed a ton. I think we've definitely validated Saran's claim, so no sense in voting him off.

We supposedly know one person that saved Celina (though not protected but healed, is that right Riluna?)

If Saran knows the second person, that gives us one scum, but we've now sacrificed 3 townies. So we can wait until Saran lets us know who that third person is, so we make the most of this sacrifice, or we lynch someone else since he'll be awhile I'm guessing.

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Also, since I'm rather... well, shall we say doubtful, about that message she got about being protected by Riluna:

Vote: Celina
    Use your brain, crazy pants. I've been against lynching you despite your ravings and you can actually go back and quote that (unlike your inability to quote the other things you've been claiming I've said) because I've known your role. The message I received really is not specific, I assumed it meant me but apparently not (?), which does make this conversation slightly awkward.
    I don't know, since things are blown, who did Riluna protect/heal?

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • If my ravings are actually such lunacy, you need to remove me from the game, even if I'm so damn innocent.

@Synkarin Protected, not healed. I have a vanilla doctor role, which is more like "bodyguard". And it was not used, in any way, to protect Celina.

You can all find the ability to find scum without me, even though I'm such a great power role, even if you don't buy into this specious bullshit.

You have the ability to counter these ridiculous arguments even if my claim is true, and I have just sacrificed myself to prove it to you, and will never protect anyone again.

You can find out the truth, easily. You know the only way how.