Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    @Salome: great RP last night!
  • Tarkenton said:

@Salome: great RP last night!

@Tarkenton: Likewise, can't wait to have an opportunity to RP with you some more.  :D

The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Maligorn said:

I actually felt a lot of melancholy when I was done with Hallifax honour lines. Suddenly the comptroller/justice hunt was removed, and thereby a huge chunk of time and the feeling that "aw yiss I'm getting something done" feeling vanished.

I liek that we can keep our honors lines now, as it help me feel like I had a measurable advancement.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne

o Silver Jeweller's Hammer - lowered from 500 credits to 250 credits

\o/

I might also get the thin spectacles just to have thin spectacles now that it's only 100 credits to make me look sophisticated.

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Do thin spectacles make you more sophisticated than the golden monocle? Discuss.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Siam said:

Do thin spectacles make you more sophisticated than the golden monocle? Discuss.

Monocles are cheesy.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Siam said:

Absolutely. The golden monocle is admittedly dapper, but it becomes somewhat pretentious because of the gold. The spectacles, however, are thin enough that it belies the austerity with grace and aplomb.

Also, monocles give me a headache. 
    Obviously, customize it into a chromed monocle.
    What about the rose glasses? Are they part of the quintessential sophisticated Lusternian OOTD?
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited March 2015
    Rave for being productive, for @Eritheyl being a good sport when I enslave him for guild stuff, and for a specific person who I will tempt to Gaudiguch with lemon cookies.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Thanks to everyone who helped with Marani! @Rendal, @Tremula, @Selna and especially @Enadonella who stayed up far too late to help me.

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Shaddus said:

@Eritheyl being a good sport when I enslave him for guild stuff

This is what I live for.

Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Raves to whomever gave me the watch.

Well, what do you know. I finally sat down and had tea. This King of the Night thing is changing me, I swear. Raving for the rp session with @Eirien and @Braeden.

Also, raves for the letter I got. ;)

#bringShikariback 

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Your curio eye, ear, nose, and mouth float into the air, whirling about before affixing themselves to your face. Suddenly, your movements are not your own, and you utter a string of gibberish, redolent with ancient power, before the world melts around you, resolving into a dank cellar.

Yay! \o/ I've been really wanting to finish this one. Thanks to @Saoirse, @Raeri, @Kalliste, @Vivet and everyone else who helped me get pieces :)
  • Rivius said:

Your curio eye, ear, nose, and mouth float into the air, whirling about before affixing themselves to your face. Suddenly, your movements are not your own, and you utter a string of gibberish, redolent with ancient power, before the world melts around you, resolving into a dank cellar.

Yay! \o/ I've been really wanting to finish this one. Thanks to @Saoirse, @Raeri, @Kalliste, @Vivet and everyone else who helped me get pieces :)
    YOu really wanted a dank celar?

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    No. He wanted a quartet of curios that could magically transport him to Duum.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Yay for theorycrafting with @Elodres for our squad!
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • RAVEs for @tarkenton, @salome and @illidaen plus all the other Glommies for the quick response to arcanis. hopefully my bringing the forest to life helped.

Surprise visit from @Riluna turned out to be interesting.

#bringShikariback 

• That was more fun than I've had from simple conversation in a while, and much more than I was expecting. Thanks, @Siam. :)

I'm sorely tempted to make a habit out of this.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
    Riluna said:

That was more fun than I've had from simple conversation in a while, and much more than I was expecting. Thanks, @Siam. :)

Bring it! ;) And you're welcome. I enjoyed it, too.

#bringShikariback 

• Tylwyth said:

Maligorn said:

I actually felt a lot of melancholy when I was done with Hallifax honour lines. Suddenly the comptroller/justice hunt was removed, and thereby a huge chunk of time and the feeling that "aw yiss I'm getting something done" feeling vanished.

I liek that we can keep our honors lines now, as it help me feel like I had a measurable advancement.
    Too bad that's a bug.
    But a nice, cuddly bug. Like Heimlich from Bugs life
  • edited March 2015
    More raves for @Drocilla from me for guild and order-related stuff ^_^
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
    The constant chatter on gt during that visit...xD
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Siam said:

Riluna said:

That was more fun than I've had from simple conversation in a while, and much more than I was expecting. Thanks, @Siam. :)

Bring it! ;) And you're welcome. I enjoyed it, too.
    Stop being afk at the Ravenwood literally every time I visit.

[-(
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    edited March 2015
    You raise your arm and take control of the winds that swirl around Maligorn. With a vicious gesture, you command tendrils of fog to surround Maligorn, forming a bank of black clouds about him so thick that visibility within is reduced only to occasional silhouettes from brief arcs of lightning. Slowly, the tight swirl of clouds lightens and evaporates into vapor, leaving only the pallid, wide-eyed corpse of Maligorn in their place.

Lovely new kill message. :x

EDIT: Even though typos.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
This discussion has been closed.