Good ol' One and Done's

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Eritheyl said:

Siam said:

Riluna said:

That was more fun than I've had from simple conversation in a while, and much more than I was expecting. Thanks, @Siam. :)

I'm sorely tempted to make a habit out of this.
    Bring it! ;) And you're welcome. I enjoyed it, too.
    Stop being afk at the Ravenwood literally every time I visit.

[-(
    What! You visit just as I'm taking a break from stuff D:
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• edited March 2015
    Oh wow. Loving whoever's controlling these alligators. I wasn't expecting that twist!

EDIT: Also, sorry Lavinya! Your alligators are dead. Blame Silea!
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Yay, my tentacle tattoos were approved!  That means 2/3 of Kethuru Wants a Hug is in. -dance-

• I get a kick of this combination: @Enyalida is often darn helpful in these fora, and her avatar looks darn smug.
    </RANT>
  • I love new people, especially if they talk southern, you hear? :D
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • Raves for @Solestran, @yarith, @dexus, @siam, @illidaen, and @elorra who helped with glom claiming Paavik
     Also Raves for @Taevyn who also helped. 

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    It's official. Lusternia rng is biased against the working American man/woman xD

That being said, good job guys.
  • Raves to @Tarkenton for letting me use his rocking chair and then taking me hunting! Double-raves to @Violyte for being a really good Princess of Night and putting up with all of my questions. Glomdoring is really cool (I feel like this is going to be in all of my raves).

• @Synkarin A few days late, but thanks for not ripping off my head after I casually asked why about that report, without realizing that you had why-ed.
  • Yay beast master chemset

Covered from tusk to tail in pink wool, this rhino stands more than ten feet from the ground in total domination of the landscape. Extending from his skull with a slight curve, a blue sapphire horn ends in a fairly dull, but still devastatingly effective, point. He has a shaggy tail sprouting from his thick pelt. He stands proudly, surrounded by a rainbow aura. He is called 'Sherbert.'

I finally have rainbow Sherbe(r)t
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    A lone me vs. Avurekhos, Feyr, Glevich, and Farsyk in Shikari's Realm.  The four of them just huddled at the entrance for about 10 minutes before leaving, managed to kill a whole one leopard who was hanging out there.

That was actually pretty fun!  And I don't even have any internal affs coded in for the overhaul system yet.
  • The leopards in Shikari's godrealm clump really badly. The last time I was there, I influenced something like 37 of them in a single room. Anybody with a lick of sense would be hesitant about attacking there!
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Talan said:

The leopards in Shikari's godrealm clump really badly. The last time I was there, I influenced something like 37 of them in a single room. Anybody with a lick of sense would be hesitant about attacking there!

There may have also been the Veneration ability that buffs them to make them stronger and a pile of pits (plus a few springtraps that they didn't know about because they never came in that far, alas).
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Wow, why can't I get that sort of clumping in Morgfyre's realm??! Most I've ever seen is about 6 in one room I think.

Most I've seen wit shikari is twelve, though they constantly move on me. But yeah, that'd suck to run into.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Mobs generally move more east and north and up. That's why they clump there.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • well, it s doesn't help that iriki must have worn out liek, a dozen mates, gahh, he's got a lot of kids.

• Thanks to @Astraea, @Yarith, @Dexus, @Siam, plus anyone I forgot for help gathering shadows.

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Third protege ever in my 8 year Lusternian career. Everyone send their congratulations condolensces to @Niico
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    PLANS WITHIN PLANS, @Celina. Gosh we have Shadowdancers and Blacktalon?! It makes me cry tears of joy.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• VENGEANCE!!!!!
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • Finally, a renewed interest in Lusternia. Expect to be seeing more Alary, but a new, changed Alary. 
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • Very fun conversation with @Tarkenton that definitely changed Zitto's character arc.  I am delighted at our transition from casual threats to very personal ones and look forward to future conversations.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    A rave for @Vlesh, who is determined to be supportive of those around him.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    @Zitto ,your timing on that couldn't have been better. Since Tark's new arc was only decided a few days ago.
This discussion has been closed.