Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Siam said:

Message #8377 sent by Celina (received: 2015/03/11 02:02:34)
       Darkness approaches, King of the Night.

I may or may not have just spat out some of my soda pop. COULD THIS BE HAPPENING?
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • CRUMKANE CAME TO ME AND MADE IT RAIN BACON!

BAAAAAAACON!
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Tremula said:

Siam said:

Message #8377 sent by Celina (received: 2015/03/11 02:02:34)
       Darkness approaches, King of the Night.

I may or may not have just spat out some of my soda pop. COULD THIS BE HAPPENING?
    Pssst. Check WHO'S ONLINE IN THIS CATEGORY. BEHOLD, THE BATNIGHT, @Celina.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Last seen: 9:40 pm. Well, you've gone and ruined the surprise, Siam.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    So many raves for casting shade at @Lavinya as Shaddus, and redecorating the dining room of the Inn.

Oh yes. There will be furniture.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Shaddus said:

So many raves for casting shade at @Lavinya as Shaddus, and redecorating the dining room of the Inn.

Oh yes. There will be furniture.

I'm still crying in my pillow.

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Today was the most fun day I've had rping in ages, all thanks to the impromptu fun from @Crumkane and @Morgfyre. So many giggles!

Raves to @Yarith for being so patient with me during combat practise and being a generally awesome person.

• Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Exxxxcceellleeennttt.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    'THE CITY OF MAGNAGORA GROWS EVER STRONGER DUE TO OUR FAITHFUL SERVANT, NIKKAKORRA, AS WE FEAST UPON THE HORDES OF GORGOGS!'

Yay! Now to plot the untimely demise of everyone who is ahead of me on the list...
    >:)

•    o Origami now have their type (kirgami, actionorigami, etc.) as full aliases
       for each item.

What is this about? I could always RELEASE KIRIGAMI, for example, and have that work.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Ayisdra said:

o Origami now have their type (kirgami, actionorigami, etc.) as full aliases
       for each item.

What is this about? I could always RELEASE KIRIGAMI, for example, and have that work.

But you couldn't put kirigami in container, pretty sure.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Previously, a few select routines would check if your input was one of the origami types, and then do a special-case search for the proper origami under certain circumstances. It's now a proper alias for the origami, so no special-casing, and should should be usable when manipulating the items in more cases.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • edited March 2015
       o Origami now have their type (kirgami, actionorigami, etc.) as full aliases
       for each item.

EDIT: Thanks Ieptix. :)

But the patterns! Finally! Huge, huge rave for that. A long overdue rave. :x

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

• @Enadonella, @Saran, @Pectus, @Tarkenton
     You guys are awesome! Thank you for helping. That was a little funny to have all you suddenly offering to help at once!

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • Isluna said:

@Enadonella, @Saran, @Pectus, @Tarkenton
     You guys are awesome! Thank you for helping. That was a little funny to have all you suddenly offering to help at once!

I'm just glad I remembered what to do! Powerstones are always giving me trouble.

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Lerad said:

o Beasts will now auto-follow on completion of BEAST SUMMON and BEAST
       WHISTLE.

This got lost in the raves about the origami. But I love this change. Finally can delete that trigger I have to order them to follow (that also doesn't always work because I'm running around).
    I had one that was semi-ok at times, even when running around, but recently started derping whenever someone summoned their own pony and I'd think it was mine.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    @Silvanus I love and hate you at the same time.

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Neos said:

Lerad said:

o Beasts will now auto-follow on completion of BEAST SUMMON and BEAST
       WHISTLE.

This got lost in the raves about the origami. But I love this change. Finally can delete that trigger I have to order them to follow (that also doesn't always work because I'm running around).
    I had one that was semi-ok at times, even when running around, but recently started derping whenever someone summoned their own pony and I'd think it was mine.
    Sounds like the trigger wasn't accurate enough.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • edited March 2015
    Now they just have to fix them all instead of just updating them. ^:)^ @Ieptix ^:)^
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    @Delphas

I have no idea what some of the stuff you said to me even means, but it was cool anyway!

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    @Farsyk

Awesome, man. Just awesome!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    I'd like to rave for people selling vernal pieces and for Hallifax paying enough library credits that writing books instead of grinding pieces is a reasonable decision.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
This discussion has been closed.