QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• Shotacon is basically the boy equivalent of lolicon, which is an infatuation with underage girls. Shota is underage boys.

For just young boys or girls, the terms are usually shonen and shoujo (For Manga classification too, with Seinen and Josei being male/female adults respectively, the other two being under 18s).

Sorry no quotes to make this on topic as I've not logged in.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I hate the nekomimi Aslarans/Loboshigaru. 
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    reigh
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    That's really marvelous. :x
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    I'm wondering if @Kalnid or @Nymerya got one too, since it looks like their review was also cut off at the end.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • You quickly unwrap a gift from the Gods, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful confetti into the air, and grin enormously upon receiving 25 credits.

Whee... If only other IRE games had this. :(
  • Syrennia said:

You quickly unwrap a gift from the Gods, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful confetti into the air, and grin enormously upon receiving 25 credits.

They do. Or at least I know MKO does
  • Syrennia said:

You quickly unwrap a gift from the Gods, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful confetti into the air, and grin enormously upon receiving 25 credits.

Happy birthday !

The playa you love to hate
  • Syrennia said:

In my day we got artefacts and czigany tokens for our birthdays, and mothers day, and fathers day, and artefacts from gnomes/Ironbeard. :<

No I'm not sad.
  • Donato said:

Syrennia said:

In my day we got artefacts and czigany tokens for our birthdays, and mothers day, and fathers day, and artefacts from gnomes/Ironbeard. :<

No I'm not sad.
    I miss Father's Day... but I was the guy who quit working to stay home and raise the hatchlings so I feel (perhaps undeservedly) entitled.
    </RANT>
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Siam said:

(Peasantface): Celina says, "GLOM BONDING TIME."
    (Peasantface): Celina says, "Let's talk about boys."
    (Peasantface): Celina says, "And brush eachother's hair."

Brb trying to join Glom for the third time.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Joke's on you. Lerad is bald.

• She is an ordinary human and is a female tiger reaches a modest five feet in height when standing.
    Her eyes gleam out from the center of her face, the left one an emerald green and the right one a
    sapphire blue. The vast majority of the female's body is covered in an onyx black, her short and
    neatly trimmed fur accentuating her lithe form. A number of patterns in green and blue paint adorn
    her body, tribal lines under her eyes and stripes down her arms and legs. White fur does occasionally
    grace the female's body, namely revealing itself at her paws and footpaws. What skin is shown is soft
    and pink, primarily at her pads and the   inside of her muzzle and ears. A long mane of black,
    straight hair falls down  from the top of her head, falling down to an expertly pointed cropping at
    the short of her back. The entire outline of the hair, from bangs to back, is lined in two colors- a
    green line outlines the edges, and a blue line follows it just above. She is wearing a dainty tiered
    dress of ebony silk and lace.

So.. what what was the race again? ;)
  • I'm not sure this person knows what a tiger is even.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Lerad said:

Joke's on you. Lerad is bald.

I'll bring the turtle wax then? Also... bald guys are cute. :x

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Yacsee said:

She is an ordinary human and is a female tiger reaches a modest five feet in height when standing.
    Her eyes gleam out from the center of her face, the left one an emerald green and the right one a
    sapphire blue. The vast majority of the female's body is covered in an onyx black, her short and
    neatly trimmed fur accentuating her lithe form. A number of patterns in green and blue paint adorn
    her body, tribal lines under her eyes and stripes down her arms and legs. White fur does occasionally
    grace the female's body, namely revealing itself at her paws and footpaws. What skin is shown is soft
    and pink, primarily at her pads and the   inside of her muzzle and ears. A long mane of black,
    straight hair falls down  from the top of her head, falling down to an expertly pointed cropping at
    the short of her back. The entire outline of the hair, from bangs to back, is lined in two colors- a
    green line outlines the edges, and a blue line follows it just above. She is wearing a dainty tiered

I can't stand this. At all.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Yacsee said:

She is an ordinary human and is a female tiger reaches a modest five feet in height when standing.

A human wearing a tiger cosplay outfit. Maybe she has mistaken Lusty for a new form of online conventions...
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    sexkitty. 
  • edited April 2015

Romaan proudly shows off the corpse of an ash monstrosity:
    Barely humanoid, this towering figure is made entirely of congealed ash. The 
    flecks of charcoal are a mixture of jet black and blistering hot white, plus 
    every shade of grey inbetween. As it moves it leaves behind a trail of blazing 
    flakes, filling the air with the stench of soot and covering all in its wake 
    with the blackened muck.

Sir Romaan Hartfire of the Armies of Light says, "These too."

Tridemon Regalis says, "... ah."

Kyoodai Ikini, Disciple of the Chain says, "Aye, those too."

You say, "it looks ashen." (LOL)

Stagnant intersection.
    Silvery moonlight sparkles in the air. There is the lightest of airs blowing 
    through the locale. The land here is clear of trees and rises slightly above the
    rest of the swamp. From this vantage point, the entire swamp is visible as it 
    spreads out in every direction. A signpost stands here, but any information 
    written on the wooden plaque has long since been worn away by the moisture and 
    insects of the swamp. Reality here has been hideously rent by a swirling vortex 
    that thrums with almighty and terrible power. Eddies of frost swirl around the 
    graceful form of a large snow phoenix with icy wings. Puffs of smoke emitting 
    intermittently from her nostrils, a young nightmare paws at the ground. Yipping 
    playfully as he hops back and forth, Arco, the Hound of Papaxi, is here, his 
    dark fur shimmering with an ethereal light. A beauteous, striped white stag with
    alabaster wings wanders about here, his head held regally. With translucent 
    wings of rainbow gossamer unfurled, a silver gryphon is here, radiating a bright
    incandescence. Grand Libretto Pejat Onz'Verheu, Chancellor of Hallifax is here, 
    the notes of a breathtaking symphony weaving complex refrains about his form. He
    wields a petite mandolin scribed with a historic libretto in his right hand. He 
    is surrounded by one reflection of himself. Heir Feyr, Guardian of the Maiden is
    encircled by two ethereal stags performing the sacred ringwalk around him. He 
    wields a mystic cudgel in his left hand and a stag and moon tower shield in his 
    right. Sir Romaan Hartfire of the Armies of Light is riding on a large snow 
    phoenix with icy wings. He wields a steel rapier bearing aquatic motifs in each 
    hand. He is surrounded by one reflection of himself. Tridemon Regalis lingers 
    nearby, the air about him singing with the rush of the ocean. He wields 
    Vestera's Crystalline Wand of Intimidating Power in his left hand and a coral 
    staff in his right.
    You see exits leading northeast, southeast, southwest, and northwest.

A nightmarish tendril waxes in power, and Asria freezes totally still. Her 
    breath shortens, and within moments she lets out an utterly terrified scream, 
    scrabbling away in an attempt to reach safety.
    A lava elemental lashes out at Romaan with a well-placed attack.
    A reflection of Romaan blinks out of existence.
    An ash monstrosity lashes out at Ikini with a well-placed attack.
    A reflection of Ikini blinks out of existence.

A nightmarish tendril hurls himself against Lleuke's shield in a futile attempt 
    to harm him.

A lava elemental mutters and pokes his index finger towards Romaan and makes a 
    hooking gesture. Invisible energies slam against Romaan, ripping apart his 
    magical shield of protection.
    An ash monstrosity mutters and pokes his index finger towards Ikini and makes a 
    hooking gesture. Invisible energies slam against Ikini, ripping apart her 
    magical shield of protection.

SLAUGHTER

Everyone's a critic.
  • edited April 2015
    Yacsee said:

She usually changeselfs then hits on random people or afks. Pay it no mind
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    It better not be in my guild. You have to earn being a harlot.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Smexy pyromancer
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • edited April 2015
    Edit: Not as amusing upon further reflection
  • The command chair tells you, "Safey is following your left elbow."

Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • To Celina, (Cool Clan): Viynain (from the Spirit Plane) says, "Use other muscles besides your night penis."
  • For a second I read that as Viravain xD
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.