QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited March 2015
    Today is Siam fail month:

Glom log:
    2015/03/28 01:17:35 - Siam set Taevyn's enemyship to be permanent.
    2015/03/28 01:20:05 - Siam set Taevyn's enemyship to expire in 1 months.
    2015/03/28 01:25:03 - Siam declared that Taevyn is no longer an enemy. Reason: overturning the enemy branding as per the Court's decision.

SD log:
    2015/03/28 01:17:40 - Siam set Taevyn's enemyship to be permanent.
    2015/03/28 01:17:58 - Siam set Taevyn's enemyship to be permanent.
    2015/03/28 01:22:35 - Siam set Taevyn's enemyship to expire in 1 months.
    2015/03/28 01:25:07 - Siam branded Taevyn to be an enemy of Mother Night for reason: ally overturning the enemy branding as per the Court's decision.
    2015/03/28 01:29:38 - Celina declared that Taevyn is no longer an enemy. Reason: cause siam sucks.
    2015/03/28 01:30:32 - Celina declared Taevyn to be a formal enemy. Reason: That was.....a test.

(Shadowdancers): You say, "We appreciate the sentiment, Darkets."
    (Shadowdancers): You say, "Darkest."

2015/03/28 01:33:07 - Siam declared that Taevyn is no longer an enemy. Reason: status overturned as per the Court's decision. We appreciate these tests of yours and hope that you get reacquainted with the Realms swiftly.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Insubordination to the king?! Off with her head!
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Tarkenton said:

I'd be entertaining to watch him try, at least.
  • edited March 2015
    A plush doll of a black-feathered harpy says, "I wonder why we do not see more harpy wiccans. I heard that they love a good CAAW-ven."
    A plush doll of a black-feathered harpy cackles hellishly.

WHICH ONE OF YOU MONSTERS DIDD THISSS.

• 5731h, 6300m, 5100e, 10p, 23400en, 29400w esSilrx<>-credits sell 100 at 150
    You set aside 100 credit(s) for sale at 150 gold per credit.
    5731h, 6300m, 5100e, 10p, 23400en, 29400w esSilrx<>-credits sell none
    You revoke the offer to sell your credits.

...It's clearly been a while.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I remember once I meant to sell my credits at 12000, instead listed them at 1200 and they were gone in a flash before I could recall them. Sadtimes.

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Celina said:

Tarkenton said:

I'd be entertaining to watch him try, at least.
    MUTINY!!!!WSJNADJASNDLASDALSKDAS <3
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    You give a rainbow heart-shaped candy to a mechanical dirigible.
    A mechanical dirigible takes a rainbow heart-shaped candy from you, grasping it delicately in its metallic claw.
    10917|135, 6480|100, 8294|135, 100, 99, 10p (exdkSsi)- 02:08:27.850
    You say, "Deliver to Mysrai."
    A mechanical dirigible bobs up and down in the air as it offers a loud whir and hum and a single mechanical chirp. After a brief moment the humming intensifies as it slowly putters off.

Mysrai, the Moth With Scarlet Wings has bestowed Her divine favour upon you. It will last for 3 months.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    After the Bardic win (my first ever):

(12:39 AM): (Clan): Lavinya says, "'oh dear' my ass, more like 'everyone look at meee'"
    (12:39 AM): (Clan): Lavinya says, "Lol."
    (12:39 AM): (Clan): You say, "Oh dear sounds a lot better than "HOLY FUCK YOU GUYS GUESS WHAT"."
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    You should have put it in origami first.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:

When I lived in the dormitory while I was enlisted they told me I could keep aquarium pets.  The next day they yelled at me for having a cat.  I'd be careful with that origami stuff until you check the regs yourself.
    </RANT>
    Shaddus said:

I meant to send it to @Mnemosyne, but she wasn't logged in, and I forgot about it.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Delphas said:

Shaddus said:

When I lived in the dormitory while I was enlisted they told me I could keep aquarium pets.  The next day they yelled at me for having a cat.  I'd be careful with that origami stuff until you check the regs yourself.
    Well, did you keep that cat in an aquarium?
  • edited March 2015
       The following fixes have been applied or will be in the near future:

o The Comptroller General in Hallifax will no longer mistakenly hand out
       execution orders instead of work orders.

That is some pretty BIG distinction right there. Oh well, I assume it's only been indentured workers so no big. All for the glory of Mother Hallifax.
    In Soviet Hallifax, work executes YOU.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:

In Soviet Hallifax, work executes YOU.

You mean they don't already work them to death? >_>
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • 19804 Eirlys, the crystal swan 409 years old 13 **

...Whoa, she's old, or are all custom pets 400+?
    When they converted old pets to the new beast system, they probably didn't have an age for her. They set her age as at CoE.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    edited April 2015
    look me
    This revolting maggot reeks of disease and decay, its pale white flesh glistening with fetid, eye-
    watering moisture. It chitters mindlessly to itself, squirming and wallowing in its own filth that
    exudes from the vile insect. A truly rancid stench surrounds this maggot, which is unnaturally large
    and offensive in appearance.
    Her hair has been shorn into a pixie cut, daringly revealing the structure of her face and curve of
    the neck. The silken auburn wisps have been cut masterfully, framing her face with soft and piecey
    bangs nonchalantly swept to the side.

BEST MAGGOT HAIR EVA.

• ...why are you a maggot?
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    edited April 2015
    I may have upset a certain Silver-Hued Goddess.

And some fun with the Heresiarch...

Heresiarch Esca n'Lochli, Nighthawk Imperial says, "I want this fabulously coifed maggot to be permanently enshrined in my manse."

Supreme Commander Arimisia D'Cente, The Legion's Black Heart says, "I have a palette."

Comprehension flashes across Esca's face.

Cutting wood into sturdy boards, Esca assembles a frame. He then stretches a cloth over the frame until he holds a perfect canvas, suitable for painting a work of art.

Arimisia gives a sketch of Nikkakorra to you.

Esca claps his hands together merrily.

Esca gives a blank canvas to Supreme Commander Arimisia D'Cente, The Legion's Black Heart. With a careful eye, Arimisia balances a palette of paints in one hand and props a canvas on her knee. After pondering your profile, she attacks the canvas with furious brush strokes and soon has created a painting of Nikkakorra.

Heresiarch Esca n'Lochli, Nighthawk Imperial says, "Yessssss."

Heresiarch Esca n'Lochli, Nighthawk Imperial says, "I have never wanted anything more than this right now."

Arimisia gives a painting of Nikkakorra to Heresiarch Esca n'Lochli, Nighthawk Imperial.

You giggle happily.

Heresiarch Esca n'Lochli, Nighthawk Imperial murmurs, "So fabulous."

Esca pets a painting of Nikkakorra ingratiatingly.

Arimisia chuckles long and heartily.

Heresiarch Esca n'Lochli, Nighthawk Imperial says, "I must hang this up immediately."

• -After a heartwarming speech-

Halberdier Davos says, "Thank you for joining me."

Davos begins to tumble towards the down.

Davos tumbles out to the down.

You say, "...how anticlimatic."

You tell Halberdier Davos, "You do realise it looks like you took a header down 

the stairs, yes?"

Davos tells you, "We all must make sacrifice for the Collective, for me, it was 

my pride at making a graceful exit."

Primus Vivet Pavok says, "I believe his time was running short, though he still 

wished to work up until the need for departure."

You nod your head slowly in understanding.

You have emoted: Donato looks down the steps.

You say, "I hope he's ok."

Primus Vivet Pavok says, "He will be."

Graceful...
  • Clitoria, a newbie in the Grand Province of Magnagora, has entered Lusternia.
    </RANT>
  • Delphas said:

Clitoria, a newbie in the Grand Province of Magnagora, has entered Lusternia.

Any luck finding her yet?
    A brownie somersaults off to the southeast.

wut

Who's been teaching the fae Acrobatics?

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"