Lusternian AMA

Comments

• False memory, never happened
  • Vivet said:
    Saran said:
    @Selenity I mean... there was that time we were kidnapping the baby and some people were killing it to ensure they couldn't do that ritual >_>
    They weren't even replacing it or kidnapping it, just killing it and camping the crib for the respawn.

And then Stewartsville revolted over it.

#GlomMemories

I have never regretted my actions there. :) 

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Something I am often curious about!

Which divine would your character follow if the one they do follow were not an option?
  • Tirah said:
    Something I am often curious about!

Which divine would your character follow if the one they do follow were not an option?
    Isune - make beautiful things, crush on just about everyone...i see no downsides.
  • Ordassa said:
    Tirah said:

Isune - make beautiful things, crush on just about everyone...i see no downsides.
    I think I would be drawn to either Isune or Drocilla as well.
  • Tirah said:

Most any of them. Breandryn hasn't really met divine properly and gets starstruck. Maybe Weiwae only because he's the only one she's truly spoken with and she retells that memory (We shared a kebab!) like teeny bopper eagerly telling her friends about the time she walked through the same restaurant as Justin Bieber. Maybe Manteekan for the same reasons (he removed her voice and she thought it was a special gift).  Breandryn is kinda derpy.

Beyond that, she finds something interesting and compelling in every god and likes learning more about all of them.

@Everyone - what's a character quirk or small detail you faithfully keep that you doubt most people are aware of?
  • Tirah said:

If Jadice was not an option for me I'd definitely go for Isune. Or Czixi. Seriously, it's hard to choose only one Halligod.
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Tirah said:

Maybe @Hoaracle? I don't know. Someone who would really challenge Selenity to grow, I think, whether it be challenging her beliefs and making her think about really tough questions she hasn't had to think about before relating to the world around her, or someone who would really push her outside of her comfort zone emotionally and forcing her to feel the full wealth of emotions there are. Currently I've only had her sad maybe five or six times, and afraid a whopping once. She's typically happy. I'd love it if a Divine came along and just forced her to feel angry, or even made her question herself as to who she was. I keep trying to nudge her into situations where she would feel more, but she's really avoidant of conflict.
  • Breandryn said:
    Tirah said:

Most any of them. Breandryn hasn't really met divine properly and gets starstruck. Maybe Weiwae only because he's the only one she's truly spoken with and she retells that memory (We shared a kebab!) like teeny bopper eagerly telling her friends about the time she walked through the same restaurant as Justin Bieber. Maybe Manteekan for the same reasons (he removed her voice and she thought it was a special gift).  Breandryn is kinda derpy.

Beyond that, she finds something interesting and compelling in every god and likes learning more about all of them.

@Everyone - what's a character quirk or small detail you faithfully keep that you doubt most people are aware of?
    Ordassa was a shy person, now he tends to flirt with every new male acquaintance he make, 
  • Ask me questions :o 
    The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
  • Zvoltz, since that's the other one Reylari was deciding between.
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
    Lynnie said:
    Ask me questions :o 
    Okay, @Lynnie, how do you handle RPing an aderpable tae'dae when you're pretty smart?
  • edited March 2017
    Selenity said:
    Lynnie said:
    Ask me questions :o 
    Okay, @Lynnie, how do you handle RPing an aderpable tae'dae when you're pretty smart?

I am looking for a way to answer this without sounding pretentious.  I'm not incredibly intelligent, I just fill very niche roles to come across as fairly educated. 

But I keep insisting to people that Lynnie isn't unintelligent, but no one seems to believe me. It's just the way he talks. Though I'm playing him in a way that people will simply dismiss his presence as nothing more than hee a teddy.

I always wanted to do drama in high school and wanted to be an actor/voice actor, but I was always a bit too shy, that's a big part of why I started roleplaying. Lynnie's personality is very much a rip off of a character from a book I read my Junior year in high school, he even phonetically shares the name.

TLDR Immersion in my role, cutting out a majority of OOC communication while I'm RPing helps to keep me in the mindset.
    The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
  • Tirah said:

I think I'd follow Isune, personally curiosity more than IC reasoning.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Tirah said:

Darvellan. (If Zvoltz, Jadice and Czixi were dunked).

• Czixi.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Valtreth, if he actually developed some rp.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    edited March 2017
    @Drocilla ftw. Alternatively, @Viravain.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    If I force myself to choose outside of Hallifax, it'd have to be Maylea.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Droczilla for sure.

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Hydreigon for Karlach, gotta keep up that edgelord lifestyle.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• edited March 2017
    I'd follow the ways of the @Charites. Intrigued by @Thaxtoo.
    I also love love love the @Drocilla, @Darvellan and @Weiwae interactions I had too. It's a difficult question.

You can ask me questions, if you have any.
  • Thy would probably be torn between Maylea, Czixi and Darvellan.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited March 2017
    Tirah said:

In Glomdoring, 100% @Viravain, though now that Rancoura participates in combat, @Shikari would be an interesting choice as well. (Sorry @Manteekan, I love you from an OOC perspective but you know how Rancoura feels about you for the most part :P )

If Rancoura was Seren, definitely @Lisaera. And if Magnagoran, most probably @Drocilla (because you're beautiful, lady) or @Fain.

Breandryn said:

More of a detail than a quirk, but despite her frosty nature, Rancoura is actually quite generous to fellow Glomdorians. She will hand out Golden Tonics, gold and supplies if she believes in a youth's potential, and will go quite out of her way to help or teach someone if they're having trouble. She also provides crafting services to Wyrdfolk for free, no matter how large/expensive the order, and tends to over-tip when she uses their own services.

TL;DR Rancoura is sometimes a fawning mother-bird.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Tirah said:

Glom - @Nocht
    Mag - @Raezon, @Drocilla
    Seren - @Hoaracle
    Halli - @Jadice
    Gaudi - @Yomoigu, @Mysrai
    Celest - @Weiwae

Breandryn said:

Kalaneya has really bad handwriting.
  • Tirah said:

If @Isune suddenly ceased to be an option now, then one of the other Halli divine. Possibly @Jadice, I don't know enough about @Czixi to say if Nelras would fit in that order or not. Might give it a go anyway.

If @Isune had never been an option, or if @Isune had never existed, then it becomes more difficult. Possibly either @Raezon or @Mysrai, depending just how much else is changed, with a small chance of having stayed with/returned to @Fain.

Breandryn said:

Nelras dislikes masks. He avoids wearing them if possible and is never comfortable if he has to. He has gotten better with it over time, but there were times in the past when he would flat out tell someone to take a mask off if they were wearing one around him.

@Everyone - is there another character that your character specifically looks up to or sees as a role model?

Nelras said:

@Everyone - is there another character that your character specifically looks up to or sees as a role model?

@Everiine isn't related to her, but she calls him uncle or grandpa or whatever the mood requires. Ever since stepping through the portal, he has been for her the most constant contact she's had I think. Sad? Go to Everiine. Happy? Go to Everiine. Curious? Go to Everiine.

As for someone who is related to her, @Sondayga. He is the ultimate fighter and is kind and strong, and Selenity hopes to embody that in herself one day. She knows right now she's not very strong, but she dreams of a day she can go to Ethereal Wilde and keep out the bad guys and even lead keeping them out, much like Sondayga can. He also has entertained a lot of her whining and rambling with an ear, and for that, she admires him greatly.

... huh. Selenity doesn't have any female rolemodels yet. But yep, those.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    @Nelras, phew looking up is not easily to decide, there's many people who inspire aeldra, but I think the answer is still @lleuke, for the most part. He's a huge reason why she decided to go through with seren, he got her addicted to lore and questing (building upon the foundations her mother, @kali, laid ).. so, probably him if I had to chose on person.

@Breandryn As for quirks, Aeldra occasionally snaps if everything gets too much for her. That usually results in Aeldra making a few canvases and walking around her org painting random things. And paintings of random paintings. And paintings of paintings of random paintings. And then give them to everyone she comes across, while humming a melody and smiling at them. Sometimes this does not happen very publicly and all happens is that the paintings pile up in her chest or they end up sprawled across the basin.

The other probably less notable quirk is, that Aeldra does actively grief the loss of Maylea ( She's a big chunk of why Aeldra came to serenwilde, even though aeldra doesn't realize it herself ). This can be just giving random people flowers, tossing said flowers around a random place, weaving one into her hair or hanging a few minutes in her fulcrux without actually saying anything. She does that fairly regularly and I doubt it's ever really apparent.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.