Welcome to Night Vale - Mafia

Comments

• My vote is for Krackenor based on information available or Sylandra based on potentially obfuscating behavior. 

Falmiis hasn't done anything other than pressure Sylandra, so I don't understand the motivation to target him. That, in and of itself, is odd to me.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    He's Lusternian and we haven't seen any flip town. I have no benefit of seeing your PM, being a Nightvaler.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    Side-bar, Falmiis's actions in game so far have been kind of lacking because of precisely what you say: the most substantial thing he's done so far is attempt to push suspicion on me, primarily to defend Kira/Cyndarin. Which is fine and dandy, but considering I don't know either of y'all's alignments and just know you're Lusternians, you get why that behavior would ring bells for me, yeah?

It's just funny when Kira correctly guessed Rolsand was a serial killer based on his prior behavior, and I agreed it was possible, people sniffed that out as collusion immediately. Doesn't this seem more like collusion, in comparison?

I'm just poking a few bees' nests to see what comes out.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    Speaking of @Silvanus should have results on @Cyndarin today. Plz share.
    Daraius said:
  • Sylandra said:
    Ssaliss said:
    Also, for the sake of it, who are you?

She answered this.
    Ah. Sorry, I missed the name during the first read-through; only got the power. Anyway, I'll wait for the answer on the second question before I post more about it.
  • Just so it's clear, I'm still totally suspicious of Sylandra being non-town.

I just think it's pretty obvious that Ieptix is going for a southern alliance thing here.
  • Never go for the obvious. Personally, what speaks for Krackenor, Celina and you is that you all claimed early, and given the relatively detailed kill messages, odds are it'll be obvious if a Magnagoran, Hallifaxian or Serenwilder kills someone. If it is another Lusternian, odds are it's the missing Celestian.
  • That said, I'm definitely not against a lynch of Krackenor. While he probably isn't scum, I still have rather big doubts about his towny-ness given the whole undead thing, and I honestly can't think of anything that'd put that doubt to rest other than a lynching.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Well we have to be pretty close to a victory probably, I'll make this pretty easy.

I was investigating Kira, but got aeoned and Kira got bussed with Rolsand, so unsure what was going to happen. But I investigated Celina and she is not working with the town and is specifically against Night Vale. 

Also she is definitely the Hallifaxan because I followed her through time. 

Vote Celina
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
    And y'all said I was crazy. I buy this totally and completely. Vote Cyndarin
    Daraius said:
    Falmiis said:
    Just so it's clear, I'm still totally suspicious of Sylandra being non-town.

I knew you wouldn't forget about me, bb. :-*
    Daraius said:
  • Ssaliss said:
    First question I have is: Who did you switch around, @Ellowyn?
    Last night I switched Cyndarin and Krackenor.

Two reasons, one of them being Cyndarin just got in the game and I'd feel bad if she was offed straight away.

Secondly, I suspected Krackenor of being mafia (or at least something bad) and thought it would be funny if he tried to kill Cyndarin and ended up killing himself.

Building on what's been said about how powers interact so far:

Aeon delays my action to next nightphase.

Since Silvanus's delayed power wasn't affected by last night's switch by Ellowyn, her bus driving only works for the night the action takes place.

Just useful stuff to know going forward.
    Daraius said:
    Er obviously I meant Ellowyn's action the nightphase before last didn't affect Silvanus's targeting last night.
    Daraius said:
    Yeah but her action tonight did.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
    Not for you, which is my point.
    Daraius said:
    As in the Rolsand/Kira switch didn't stay in effect you get the picture phone typing is the worst guys. :(
    Daraius said:
  • I'm confused now.  Who is the bad guy, Cyndarin or Krackenor?
  • Cyndarin/Kira, aka I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG
    I got delayed by Kira when investigating her, but she got bussed with Rolsand. And so nothing happened two nights ago.

Last night the original action went through, investigate Kira, but Kira got bussed with Krackenor. 

Therefore, unvote vote Krackenor
    Oh right Cyndarin was switched, sorry keep forgetting she = Kira.

Um, hm. Silvanus, what are you thinking here?
    Daraius said:
    Mmk lets see how this rolls. Unvote Vote Krackenor
    Daraius said:
    Bus drivers + aeon delays = I hate everything.
    Daraius said:
  • But if you got aeoned last night, doesn't that mean your actions last night went through @Sylandra? But that you won't be able to use your powers tonight?  I thought it was a delayed thing? I'm more confused right now, heh.
  • I am 100% totally confused with all of this: D
  • Nonetheless, my guess for the last two mafia is ellowyn and Cyndarin. If it takes my lynching (and subsequent revelation of innocence) to bring them down, so be it
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Very quick check-in before bed, but I still see nothing to suggest my resurrection was anything but that so why you're still pushing for Krackenor I don't understand it.

So I am still 100% maintaining that Krackenor should be in the clear. And if the only thing that's going against him is Ellowyn saying she bussed Cyndarin and Kiradawea, then that's my suspicion still on Ellowyn. If Silvanus is saying his investigation of Cyndarin flipped anti-town, then those are the last two scum for me (ie. Cyndarin/Ellowyn).

Again, we have only Ellowyn's claim that a busdriver is in play. But two people (me/Krackenor) saying that it was a straightforward resurrection.

Hopefully Cen tracked Ellowyn and will reveal her to be lying, but at least wait for him to check in before solidifying the lynch.

• UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Oh, derp, just seeing that Falmiis blocked Cen. Guess that was my fault for throwing suspicion his way last day phase for the convenience of picking the aeoned targets each night. :(

Either way, still maintaining Krackenor's a good Lusternian on the back of me still being here and not blowgun'd to death.
  • @Silvanus, when I transported Kira and Rolsand, did you get the results of your investigation of Kira (which was Rolsand).  I know you were aeon'ed, but shouldn't that only mean your results were -delayed-?  We know that Rolsand was Leann, so can you please tell us your results so that my name can be cleared?
  • Sylandra said:
    Bus drivers + aeon delays = I hate everything.

Cackling echoes in the distance.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.