Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Rancoura said:

Apologies for the tangent, but:

Shaddus said:

We get the fact that you have plenty of time to sit around and grief others while we have jobs and actually have a life outside Lusternia, but I'm pretty sure we shouldn't base "what's fair" on that, thanks.

@Shaddus, I like you, but can we -please- stop using the assumption that people don't work or have so-called "adult responsibilities" as an insult and justification for why they're around off-peak hours. It's pretty low and distasteful, particularly if it's a groundless assumption.
    Only because you asked nicely.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Starting a petition for domoths to start earlier than 12-4am :(
    Your numbers today are:
  • Most of the domoths I see start between 7pm to 12am for me, so I don't know what you're talking about.
  • souf y u not do stuff
    Your numbers today are:
  • I've seen domoths done at all times of day - it really depends on when they come out of dormancy and who happens to be attentive at the time. I personally like the randomness of when they come out of dormancy, it means that everyone has a chance, rather than just being people who live in one timezone.
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Dylara said:

Doesn't Seren also have a psycho Lakedancer that gets all snippy if left unattended?

We did. It was the worst kind of busy quest, where you couldn't not do it--you had to do it or many Big and Bad Things happened. And only one guild could complete it. That guild complained so loudly and for so long that they finally just deactivated the whole thing.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Kilee said:

souf y u not do stuff

It's summer, the game is traditionally quieter this time of year. I've been piddling in other IREs just for fun, checking out the PK scenes. Without a personal god or active RP population in Gaudi, and a lot of the game not really engaging in conflict mechanics like domoths, it's just more fun to play elsewhere for the time being. Peaks and valleys, it's normal.
  • Achaea's been so fun the past month :3
    See you in Sapience.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    I've considered reviving my Gaudi alt and seeing if there's anything I can do to help Gaudiguch, but I'm all worried that people are going to shun me :(

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Maligorn said:

I've considered reviving my Gaudi alt and seeing if there's anything I can do to help Gaudiguch, but I'm all worried that people are going to shun me :(

Could always try to keep identity a secret!

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

I think most people know who it is.

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    There's always the fear of people not liking a character because it's 'yours', but honestly? Enjoy playing it because of the time and energy you put into making that character unique. I know some people don't particularly like my Seren character, and I know exactly why. It doesn't stop me from playing the cutest boy I've ever written and having fun, so don't let someone turning up their nose at Maligorn offering his help stop you from killing me like you did back when I was Mag. (Seriously, kick my butt. I want the discourse.)
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Reminds me, I need to play my fidgety HS more. Or my manic depressive Halli artist, come to think.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited August 2016
    I have not been able to un-notice the vnum for the Master Ravenwood being 1337 ever since someone mentioned it here on the forums. Thank you, person I can't remember :)>-

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Why does it take 1231354132 millenia to deff up as guardian!!!
    See you in Sapience.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Twytch said:

Why does it take 1231354132 millenia to deff up as guardian!!!

only scrubs def up everytime

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    edited August 2016
    Preach. I love going in immediately after phoenixing.

If the fight's still ongoing, of course.

• But my pretty pretty gems :(
    See you in Sapience.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    You don't need gems to meteor people.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Twytch said:

But my pretty pretty gems :(

Syntax: CRYSTALSPIN ACCELERATORGEM
    Power: 10 (Matrix) (5 if on the Continuum)
    Gems: All except Ruby

Creating an acceleratorgem will allow you to place each type of
    Harmonics crystal in your crystalplex, barring a charged ruby. Further,
    if spun when you already have crystals in your crystalplex, the charges
    on those gems will be refreshed.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    If you're fighting, have a quickdef justdied mode that only puts up defenses that don't cost any Balance so you can do it as you move back.
  • Sickening popping sounds draw your attention to the horrifyingly eyeless PERSON, the remnants of his ocular organs dribbling down his fire-blackened cheeks. As if to comfort himself, PERSON raises his hands to his face but the effort proves to be too much for his now brittle limbs, digits and then hands, wrists and forearms falling away in puffs of ash and blackened dust. Finally PERSON coughs up a cloud of ash before collapsing forward, the twisted and broken remnants of his body barely cohesive.

Awesome
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    The only big balance-taking buff I usually slap up is spiritbond nature, because so much of totem-user's mobility comes from it.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Yeah I do my 5p flesh def all thing. It's the only thing that takes my balance. Exceptions, etc etc.
  • I wish I had one that did all the psymet ones. You guys have it good. =(

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Anyone know what is happening with Tink at the moment? She has been pulled from her shop and it says "A small sign reading, "In the middle of some calibrations!" has been propped up on the table."

Just wondering if it is worth hanging around in hope she will be put back in soon, or if I should just head to bed :p
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
This discussion has been closed.