Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    @Salome. So many raves for this woman. Especially for always humouring me.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Raves to all the utility that Illuminati get, from Transmology ents, to Catacombs in Tarot, and Paradigmatics GoodLuck.  :x

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited November 2015
  • edited November 2015
    @Zvoltz

<3

Edit: oooh! And @Maylea too
  • Raves for talking with @Sylandra and @Aethen. And @Jadice for being around in voice form.

I didn't mean to seem like I ignored you showing up. I'm just bad at holding on thoughts when I talk about stuff.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Yessss, visible gods.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited November 2015
    Raves for Gaudi always being up for a fight. Sure, we were immediately zerged by all the aeon, but I enjoy being part of an org always down for a scuffle. 

edit: When did Halli get so organized. 
    Rave for the @Charites.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • It didn't rain, so I was able to go to the concert.  It was an outdoor thing at the fair, so my husband and I walked around for a bit before time to go to the concert.  We put the ear muffs on the dog and he was much calmer than the last concert we attended.  We made it through half of a song before he was just freaking out too badly last time.  This time we made it through about five songs before he started getting upset, so we left.  I feel like this was a big step in the right direction; now we just have to desensitize him to the loudness.

• I've been getting more involved in things. I kind of like it. 
  • Somebody turned in some threads to Drachou while I was gone! Thank you, mysterious benefactor! I really appreciate it.  :x Even a single hour shaved off the total time spent working on it is a real relief.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Yay, divine rp. *dances*

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    @Drocilla proudly shows off the captured voice of Tremula:

No larger than a hand, a whirlwind of black smoke traces helixes in the air, keeping a struggling 
    angelic voice trapped inside. Seeking to break free, the incandescent voice trashes within, 
    violently rejected back to the middle each time it reaches the black bars of its divine prison.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Wait, showoff can be targeted?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Just like me, tbh.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    What a poor, unfortunate soul.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    In pain, in need.
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    The Emerald Enclave quest is really neat.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Dear Crys,

If you had an order, I would join it. You are a heartless perfectionist, and that's all I've ever really wanted in an art god.

Please love me,
    Portius
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    @Drocilla. For cool things.

I see how it is.
This discussion has been closed.