Simple questions?

Comments

• Once you get the red diamond from Muud, is that the end of the quest? Is there anything else you can do?
  • Gero said:
    Once you get the red diamond from Muud, is that the end of the quest? Is there anything else you can do?
    Did you get a curio piece? I think you are supposed to?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Trying the stinky fae quest, I can't seem to get amber charms from the knights, I've tried begging, empowering, seduction. I didn't want to do the negative ones yet because politics. I've tried asking for amber, charms, amber charms... help please?

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • Is there a command like SHOWTELL <x> for other channels, to see the full message rather than the cut off version?

I've tried things like CLSHOWTELL, SHOWCLTELL, but I mustn't be hitting the right syntax.
  • Elryn said:
    Is there a command like SHOWTELL <x> for other channels, to see the full message rather than the cut off version?

I've tried things like CLSHOWTELL, SHOWCLTELL, but I mustn't be hitting the right syntax.
    CLTELLS FULL is what you are looking for. 
  • Can you attach aethergears to aethersuits or just to normal armour?
  • Can you submit designs for Beauty through commune cartels?
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    edited February 2017
    Why would you want to? The aethergears are just more expensive versions of existing upgrades to aethersuits. The costs saved from not needing to upgrade your aethersuit to master armor are lost after the first gear instead of upgrade purchase.  
  • Enyalida said:
    Why would you want to? The aethergears are just more expensive versions of existing upgrades to aethersuits. The costs saved from not needing to upgrade your aethersuit to master armor are lost after the first gear instead of upgrade purchase.  

300 for the sip buff aethergear.

350 for the sip buff if I upgrade the armour via modules. 

Its cheaper to buy the aethergears directly if I only want the level 2 buff.
  • Orventa said:
    Trying the stinky fae quest, I can't seem to get amber charms from the knights, I've tried begging, empowering, seduction. I didn't want to do the negative ones yet because politics. I've tried asking for amber, charms, amber charms... help please?
    Did you get a bunch(like 10?) Honeycombs? I though gicing those to a denizen were how you made the charms?

Veyils said:
    Enyalida said:

Don't the gears follow the same "must have the lesser power before you can have the greater power" limits as the powers they mimic? Might want to check, because that makes the most sense.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Enyalida said:
    Veyils said:
    Enyalida said:

Don't the gears follow the same "must have the lesser power before you can have the greater power" limits as the powers they mimic? Might want to check, because that makes the most sense.
    Nope, they don't (intentionally, per the announce post regarding aethergears).

In fact, when they were first implemented they did actually follow that rule (despite what they were stated to do) and were fixed a few hours later.

Yes, there was some discussion on that at the time, but aethergears are definitely the best way to go if you don't want "all" the things (only the l2 options).
    How bizarre. 
  • Sooo does that mean I can or can not attach aethergears to an aethersuit?
  • Veyils said:
    Sooo does that mean I can or can not attach aethergears to an aethersuit?
    Ask forger.

• edited February 2017
    Tylwyth said:
    Orventa said:
    Trying the stinky fae quest, I can't seem to get amber charms from the knights, I've tried begging, empowering, seduction. I didn't want to do the negative ones yet because politics. I've tried asking for amber, charms, amber charms... help please?
    Did you get a bunch(like 10?) Honeycombs? I though gicing those to a denizen were how you made the charms?
    The falconer crafts the thing from the charms, but I still need to get the charms from the knights somehow

I was influencing the wrong guys

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Anita said:
    Can you submit designs for Beauty through commune cartels?
    Yes. In fact the TMs should choose a design to submit even if they don't think it'll win, just to increase the odds. (I haven't through Gastronomists because I'm not sure it's possible for food to place.)
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Luce said:
    Anita said:
    Yes. In fact the TMs should choose a design to submit even if they don't think it'll win, just to increase the odds. (I haven't through Gastronomists because I'm not sure it's possible for food to place.)
    Food has placed before. Arte placed with his quivering tapioca spires iirc.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • edited February 2017
    What do lucidians eat? I've seen one lucidian denizen snack on glass flowers, but lucidian adventurers can't use them for sustenance afaik. Glass or minerals isn't the only thing lucidians can eat, right?
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Xeii said:
    What do lucidians eat? I've seen one lucidian denizen snack on glass flowers, but lucidian adventurers can't use them for sustenance afaik. Glass or minerals isn't the only thing lucidians can eat, right?
    Food.

Really, they aren't too different from any other shard. 
  • edited February 2017
    @Ianir
    Is there a list anywhere of domoth special powers? For example, holding war domoth makes destruction more powerful. Are there additional unlisted benefits of a TA holding their own domoth with respect to those powers?
  • They're included in the POWERS INFO files of the affected powers.
  • Falmiis said:
    They're included in the POWERS INFO files of the affected powers.
    There are still hidden effects. Affinity gives 1/10 DMP iirc, but it isn't listed. Also, you can't even read the POWERS INFO unless you have access to the power.

A list of it all would be nice.
  • Veyils said:

A few people have said yes and a few no? Anyone know this for sure?
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    edited February 2017
    Cost v. benefit, if you die more than once in a fight, is it still worth putting up Geburah?
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Veyils said:
    Veyils said:

Might need to issue yourself to get confirmation from the admin.

I kinda expect not, though it might be worth seeing if the suits can have their restrictions lifted if that's an impediment to people investing in them.
  • Veyils said:
    Veyils said:

I don't know for sure. But I feel screwed for getting the suit.
  • Luce said:
    Anita said:
    Foods do place! My cup cake came 2nd one year :)
  • When do herbs naturally die off? I was harvesting weed, went back a few hours later and found a plant I was the last to harvest had lost three since I'd left. Dormancy is Estar, it's Kiani. 

Also, WHY is there a syntax of HARVEST <herb> [SINGLE|INDIVIDUALLY] in HELP HERBS? Am I stupid? Have I been missing a syntax to harvest multiple herbs in one go all these years?