What are you playing?

Comments

• edited July 2015
    There's this very cute indie game made with Ren'Py called Seven Kingdoms: The Princess Problem which has released a free demo that has 45% of the game's content. The full game should be released (hopefully!) within the year, but the demo itself is quite substantial and full of replay value. You play a noblewoman sent to a political meet where she can woo potential political suitors, scheme alliances or war, and discover secrets about the summit itself. Description of the game is below:

Every seven years the seven kingdoms send their best and brightest young people to be their delegates at the Vail Isle Summit. A tradition where seven weeks are spent together to form friendships, alliances and marriages. This year, however, things are different. Since the Great Peace, never have alliances been so close to collapse, the seven nations on the razor’s edge of war. What happens at this summit could very well determine the fate of the known world.

You are one of the delegates.

In this world of politics, intrigue and danger will you find love? Make friends? Alliances? Or will you fail and be forced to watch as the world once again crumbles into destruction and despair?

It is your story and it is not yet written.

• Man, now I'm stuck trying to decide who to marry.

The younger sister character, or the spunky retainer character. Choices, choices.

• Time for more Updates from Eorzea!

Rhesh, how are you doing?

"THE STARS SHALL IGNITE YOUR DOOM!!"

Thanks, Rhesh! Now back to your regularly scheduled Lusternia!
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Just playing League of Legends, mostly. Sometimes brief bouts of other things, or some puzzle games on my phone, but I always end up going back to League. If anybody wants to add me, my summoner name is Poor People. I mostly play Team Builder with the occasional ARAM.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Fallout New Vegas

Gotta secure that independent Vegas before Fallout 4
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    All hail Caesar!
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    All Hail Queen Courier of New Vegas
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
    All hail never finishing the main story!

• Phoebus said:
    Just playing League of Legends, mostly. Sometimes brief bouts of other things, or some puzzle games on my phone, but I always end up going back to League. If anybody wants to add me, my summoner name is Poor People. I mostly play Team Builder with the occasional ARAM.
    Why League? :C I need people to play Dota with
    edited July 2015
    Phoebus said:

-------   
    I just couldn't get into Dota. I tried! There were too many little things about it that frustrated me, so I stopped.

EDIT: I am a broken quote magnet. :(
  • Finally finished the first route of Fire Emblem IF. Story wasn't that great. But well, a lot more relationship options this time around. Between (almost) incest, homosexual marriages and cradle robbing as options... what can I say, it certainly broke new ground.

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Lerad said:
    Finally finished the first route of Fire Emblem IF. Story wasn't that great. But well, a lot more relationship options this time around. Between (almost) incest, homosexual marriages and cradle robbing as options... what can I say, it certainly broke new ground.
    I'm sold. :O
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Renthur said:

Phoebus said:
    I prefer Dota 2 all day! So much better than LoL. I suck at both, to be fair.
  • I haven't played Dota in roughly a year, but if some Lusternia peeps want to get together and play it, I'm down.

Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/malleth/

P.S. I'm also pretty terrible at it.
    Being terrible is why I play support. 
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    I can play Dota 2 too!

Am also terrible, I don't like denying mechanics

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Yay dota 2 party, We can all enjoy being not good at the game.
    EVERYONE GO CARRIES. IT'LL TOTES WORK.
  • Celina said:
    EVERYONE GO CARRIES. IT'LL TOTES WORK.
    You've described 90% of my solo games
    Never played dota. Should give it a go some time. But I play league to jungle. So... Yeah.
    It's like league only you don't feel bad for murdering cartoons and children.
    Lol. Feeling bad for murdering children. The best part of lol is killing Annie and the yordles.
  • You can jungle in dota too. 

• edited July 2015
    Ursa is probably the best choice for just startingand jungling, as Enigma, Chen, and Enchantress require a different set of skills
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited July 2015
    ARAM all day, Nami/Soraka/Malphite/Taric ftw.

I also picked up Diablo 3 for the X360 last week for my kids, and I've been tinkering with it.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Would anyone actually like to group up and play dota? TI has gotten me in the mood to play some and I've had horrible luck with randoms, so I'd rather just play with you randos and feel less bad about losses.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I'll be back in a few weeks, playing Fallout: Shelter.

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Just finished playing Castlevania: Lords of Shadow. It was okay. Gorgeous scenery, and interesting (to me) interpretation of fighting with a whip. A bit too much blatant "Shadows of Colossus", and the end fights were too easy, but I enjoyed it.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Oh god oh god ohgohgodhgohdgdhododksljdkla *Foams at the mouth*

New Touhou! New Touhou! 

I know what I'm playing while waiting for endurance  >:D

• Ooh, they finally went to the moon.