What are you playing?

Comments

• edited June 2015
    Darkest Dungeon.

Recettear.

Long Live the Queen.

Civilization Beyond Earth.

Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition.

Why yes, I did spend some money on the steam summer sale.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Long live the queen is fun. As is recettear. And someone else who bought blood bowl? Woo!
  • Tarkenton said:
    Long live the queen is fun. As is recettear. And someone else who bought blood bowl? Woo!
    I love LLTQ... but I've pretty much played it out. There's only so many different ways to survive until coronation after all. Recettear is fun. Really charming and sweet.

And if you want to play Blood Bowl, I'm in. ;))
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    You'll likely violently own me. I'm so bad at it, the computer regularly schools me.
  • Tarkenton said:
    You'll likely violently own me. I'm so bad at it, the computer regularly schools me.
    I have three matches under my belt. One tutorial match and two from storymode. I think we'll be about equally terrible at it.
  • Oh boy, I'm always about dem RPG's, so it's like...

Bloodborne
    Dragons Dogma

And I really wanna play Skies of Arcadia again once I dig it out of my boxes I was too lazy to unpack.. From a year ago.

Don't judge.

I've played about twenty minutes of dragons dogma. Did it get better?
  • Tarkenton said:
    I've played about twenty minutes of dragons dogma. Did it get better?
    Yeah it sucks starting off cause you're slow, your skills are basic, and the hard areas arent exactly barred off. I'm also hoping that you're playing Dark Arisen, which is the full, complete version of the game. It's honestly tons of fun and probably my favorite game in terms of combat and classes.

If you need a pawn, I'll also gladly lend you my lvl 200 to get you through the boring areas!

Was it Xbox only? Cause I've got it on my 360, though I'm lame and don't have xbl because I don't play shooters.
  • Replaying Princess Maker 2 because nostalgia demands I do so every five years.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I picked up Fallout Shelter because why not pick up a free Fallout-themed Tiny Tower? But a couple of my pregnant mommas won't deliver! I made another vault to see if I was just doing it wrong, and got a few high level dwellers and outfits right at the start. This game has some issues.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Eww, Apple user! SHUN!!
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Would a non-Apple phone fix my pregnancy problem?
    I used to make cakes.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Yes.  Because it does not yet exist on non-Apple phones, so you would have no pregnancy problem to worry about.

(By the by, this is how he knows you are using an Apple phone)
    edited June 2015
    (I got that. It's not a secret anyway. No shame in my game.)
    I used to make cakes.

(Sorry, my jealousy knows no bounds)
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Dragon age Inquisition has taken up all my time (I finally caved and bought it)
    Dbz xenoverse. Sure, it's a grind, but I get to beat the crap out of Goku and Krillin. Which is satisfying on so many levels.
  • edited June 2015
    So, the new Fire Emblem game has a petting function. Like pokemon.

It's a good thing it's limited to once a few hours, or I'd be perpetually stuck on the same chapter doing nothing but petting my characters, I think. 
    :D

• A friend of mine has been selling Elite Dangerous to me for several months. I caved in and bought it, I have no regrets.
    Is it finally not empty? Heard that's been a big turnout for a lot of people.
    Lerad said:

It's a good thing it's limited to once a few hours, or I'd be perpetually stuck on the same chapter doing nothing but petting my characters, I think. 
    That's creepy bro.
    edited June 2015
    It's creepy that that's even a feature... Gently stroke your unit to raise its effectiveness? Hard pass.
    I used to make cakes.

Daraius said:

Gently stroke your unit to raise its effectiveness.

That's what she said.
  • Shaddus said:

That's creepy bro.
    It's even creepier and funnier in the Tokimeki dating sims.

Welcome to "skinship."
  • Damn. My characters are level 15 and ONLY NOW I realize I should have been switching their classes around from 11 onwards to get the widest range of class skills. Too used to the unending level-loop system of awakening. 

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Anyone playing Witcher 3? I haven't played the first two but I did read the book, so I'm enjoying it... even if the gameplay is a little tweaky to get used to for this hardcore Skyrim player.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Pokemon Y. I spent $200 on a 3DS just to play pokemon.

8-}
  • Riluna said:
    Elanorwen said:
    Xanward said:
    Does anyone else play www.faerytaleonline.com?

It's got an enormous wait until you can actually play but I find the rp really in depth and there is some really fun world building going on in some places.
    I'm #2 in the birth queue. I've been waiting like....3 months+.

I'm playing Shin Megami Tensei VI.
    You wait THREE MONTHS before you can START PLAYING? Well, there goes my interest.
    I did say enormous wait time. You're born into the world and to be born into the world someone has to get pregnant. So basicly how long you're waiting for depends on how fast people are at making babies which isn't very fast and that's on top of the 100+ wait line.
    So you start as an infant or something? That does not sound fun at all.
    After nearly a real life year:

You have a character currently waiting to be born. The waiting time is based on your place in the player registration list, and the number of mothers in the game giving birth. When born, you will be immediately notified by email.

Pregnant Mothers: 3
    Your position in the birth queue is: 11

Come on you dirty slappers, have them babies!