QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Aww, is that your version of @Portius?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I like Delphas. He's a real RP'er, and he works hard. I don't know if english is his first language or not, but he's awesome as hell.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Delphas was one of the first people I ever encountered when I started playing 2 years ago. He sent me off on a quest to recover bones from mutts and put them back in their respective tombstone.

I never actually worked out if that's part of a bigger quest, or just a really awesome way to learn a bit of lore, but the next thing I knew I was getting paid for my services to Magnagora. The whole experience has stuck with me to this day, always got time for him.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

edited March 2014
    Aaaaaand I put this in the wrong thread. Herpaderp.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Penitent Mileena (Female Master Viscanti).
    She is 25 years old, having been born on the 8th of Shanthin, 353 years after the Coming of Estarra.
    She is unranked in Lusternia.
    She is an extremely credible character.
    She is a Pedestrian in the Fellowship of Explorers.
    She is a graduate of the College of Necromantic & Tainted Research (honours).
    She is considered to be approximately 10% of your might.
    She is not currently active in any family

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np7/char/mk9/mileena-mk9port.jpg

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    2014/03/21 04:18:23 - Shame lowers the eyes of the House: Maligorn's ruthless and violent nature is a common horror story for children everywhere.

Man, I see how it is. Can I get a Shikari Order head, it looks like I need to transfer.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited March 2014
    FAMILY DISOWN MALIGORN
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    One more Glom for ussss. (Please come to Glom)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    edited March 2014
    Maligorn said:
    2014/03/21 04:18:23 - Shame lowers the eyes of the House: Maligorn's ruthless and violent nature is a common horror story for children everywhere.

Man, I see how it is. Can I get a Shikari Order head, it looks like I need to transfer.

The first time I got that message was for a kill in dreambody, I thought it was particularly appropriate.
    Maligorn said:

One of us.. one of us.. one of us..

A green parakeet makes a fist at you, and mutters the words, "You will soon be mine!"

Not giving any context on this one.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Office of the Guildmaster.
    This location is flooded with shallow, crystal clear water. A painting of 
    Archmage Aeral in a poofy dress is proudly exhibited on a nearby wall. A sigil 
    in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground.
    You see exits leading up (open door) and down (open door).

p painting
    Looking absolutely disgusted with her surroundings, a regal aslaran demigoddess 
    perches upon a stool here. Her midnight fur flecked with silvery gray is stark 
    against the bright pink, poofy dress she is wearing. The dress is floor-length 
    with a square neckline, the top corsetted while the rest appears to be made of 
    ruffles with no sense of order. The long sleeves of the dress have been 
    decorated with pale gray scrollwork, the same ashen colour as her eyes. Her face 
    is oval, well structured, with a distinctly feline nose resting just above her 
    thin lips. Her long mane has been tamed, with deep red feathers braided into it, 
    while her tail curls around the front of the dress where her ankles would be, a 
    tuft of cobalt fur on the very end. On her head perches a matching bright pink 
    fedora with a ruby coloured feather sticking out of it. She bears the Medallion 
    of Azure Waves around her neck, shining as the light hits it. In the background 
    sits a bookcase on one side of her and a desk on the other, papers scattered 
    across the top of the desk.
    It has 28 months of usefulness left.
    It weighs about 37 pounds.
    It bears the distinctive mark of Elder Aeral McCloud, Companion of the Even 
    Bladed.

It`s still there.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    There's a shrine to Forren in there, you can't actually think they'd have taste
  • It's not a shrine, it's a statue. I think he might have paid to have it put in...
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • It was actually a fun thing that a few of the GMs of the Aquamancers several years back. Two or three of us did it.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    A reproductive orifice says to you," You shall not pass!"
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    ...Is...that....Is that actually real?
  • edited March 2014
    Tacita said:
    A whistling sound fills the air as a wickedly curved scythe whirls in with incredible speed, slamming into you forcefully and pinning you to the ground.
    Cool, @Viravain used Death's move from Castlevania! Epic.
    Retired.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Rivius said:
    It is.
  • Maligorn said:
    Penitent Mileena (Female Master Viscanti).
    She is 25 years old, having been born on the 8th of Shanthin, 353 years after the Coming of Estarra.
    She is unranked in Lusternia.
    She is an extremely credible character.
    She is a Pedestrian in the Fellowship of Explorers.
    She is a graduate of the College of Necromantic & Tainted Research (honours).
    She is considered to be approximately 10% of your might.
    She is not currently active in any family
    There are so many nerdy names in Lusternia. Like Xena, and Cyndell.
    Retired.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Rivius said:
    This is what happens when you build an entire community on top of a cave-fisher queen.
    Just what we needed....more cavefishers.