QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited March 2014
    Lavinya said:
    Kagato said:
    Shaddus said:
    A cloud manta has skewered Lilian straight through the heart.
    You see the death occur at outer rim of the cloud maelstrom. 

I can't help but wonder if that is a Steve Irwin reference considering he died to a Stingray spike through the heart >_>

STILL TOO SOON  :-<

Mmhmm, even though it was 7 and a half years ago now, you still get people making snarky comments thinking they are being funny but are just showing themself to be nothing more than a massive prat.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Neos said:
    (Koopa): Akyaevin (from the Aetherways) says, "It was one of my more dastardly plans, only surpassed by the time I stole forty-one cakes."
    And that's terrible.
    Retired.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    There was someone, at the time, who made a SteveIrwin character and specifically sought out the manta rays to get killed. I remember seeing the Deathsight and groaning.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • I made an alt named Kesha in Gaudiguch once.  Surprisingly everyone was happy about it...

"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken."  - Terry Pratchett 1948-2015

• Hammer Man Synkarin, Can't Touch This says, "I don't believe this title fits my pants."

Persayis's eyes sparkle with amusement.

Hammer Man Synkarin, Can't Touch This says, "They must be a bit more baggy."

Madam Monger Persayis Damascene, the Bittersweet says, "Then perhaps you should change pants."

Persayis nods her head emphatically.

Hammer Man Synkarin, Can't Touch This says, "And pulled together at the ankles."
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Tetra said:
    I made an alt named Kesha in Gaudiguch once.  Surprisingly everyone was happy about it...
    THAT WAS YOU?!

All of my love. All of it.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • No love, your $ was wrong! Details!

Mysrai strokes the decapitated head of Persayis tenderly.

---------------------------------------------------

Mysrai Thrice-Crowned intones, "DZA NA III."

You say, "Dzaa."

You nod your head emphatically.

Mysrai nods solemnly.

Mysrai gives you a peck on the cheek.

Reality solidifies, mending itself into a single paradigm as Mysrai departs.

• Someone make me a Madonna.

Mysrai strokes the decapitated head of Persayis tenderly.

---------------------------------------------------

Mysrai Thrice-Crowned intones, "DZA NA III."

You say, "Dzaa."

You nod your head emphatically.

Mysrai nods solemnly.

Mysrai gives you a peck on the cheek.

Reality solidifies, mending itself into a single paradigm as Mysrai departs.

• edited March 2014
    -goes to create a JustinBieber character-
    Retired.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Nienla says, "I like to think that I'm flapping like a chicken with its head cut off when I spam squall."
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    More like Dar's ne touche pas rule in effect. 
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    12) Aeral: "Neos the first thing I'mma do is grope up that black ass of yours."
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    So amusingly modest -

(The Crux): Thoros (from the Ethereal Plane) says, "Shuyin you are bard?"

(The Crux): Shuyin (from the Ethereal Plane) says, "Yeah, it'd be too unfair if I weren't."

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited March 2014
    Aiyana tells you, "(( I have eaten so much cheese in the last 10 minutes and my only regret was that I could not fit more in my mouth at one time."

The love of my life, everybody.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."

• You feel the presence of Elohora, Lady of the Eternal Light staring down at you. Her eyes glow with a deep sense of purity as she contemplates you and your actions in life. You feel your soul being judged by the powers of the Supernals. A moment passes and it feels like an eternity of judgement before you realize that the Lady of Light is gone and you are left wondering about her 
    considerations...

WHAT WERE HER CONSIDERATIONS?

• "You know, that dress really does not go with your eyes."
    He is an ordinary human crusader demigod and stands taller than most of his kind. Taut sinews 
    outline his hale physique, defined by bare glimpses of sculpted torso and limb. Drained of colour, his blanched hair is cropped short, framing an austere profile. His eyes are a slate-grey, glinting with a somber awareness -- darkly contrasting against the pale of his skin. The planes of his face are fair and shorn: arched brows, sloping cheekbones and a lantern jaw lending to his chiseled features. He is wearing a ragged battle cloak of purified demonhide, tight black leather trousers and iron buckled ebony leather boots.

No dress.   :>

• Akyaevin said:
    ... a 'ragged' cloak, no shirt, tight black leather trousers and black leather boots.

Well, I think we know what her considerations were now!

That I am cosplaying as Dante from DMC?  Or that she can see her reflection in my abs?

I'm a tattoo monk, let me be a bit risque in my piousness.  /:)

• "Hmm. Sexy and pious? Or sexy and bad? Everything rests upon this..."
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • (clan): Ixchilgal (from the Aetherways) says, "Whelp, Iari is more of a man than I am."

About picking up hunstman spiders and moving them about.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Leolamins said:

This was the end of the letter.  I will let you guess how long the letter actually was.............

Utter damnation,
     -- Crimson Mystagogue Delphas n'Kylbar of the Dark Fates,
        Mystatgogue of the Dark Fates of the Church,
        Overlord of the Conveyors of the Transformation,
        Proud servant of the Midnight Legion,
        Proud servant of the Cultural Presidium of the Engine,
    Crimson Councilor of Lord Fain, of the Red Masque, Elder God of
    Magnagora,
    Noble son of the Great House n'Kylbar of the Unstoppable Engine of
    Transformation,
        Marquis of the Iron Empire,
        Dedcated servant to the Infernal Machine of Progress

@Delphas, you have a typo. Dedicated*
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    *Mystagogue
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.