QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• Sorry guys, I know Celina wasn't up there. Wasn't intending any insult, just making jokes. A bit unfortunate that that quote got picked out of the rest of my stupid sentences, but oh well.
  • The only real casualty of this Domoth fight was Herbert. I will get you Kalliste. >:(
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.

Shedrin said:
    Sorry guys, I know Celina wasn't up there. Wasn't intending any insult, just making jokes. A bit unfortunate that that quote got picked out of the rest of my stupid sentences, but oh well.
    The quote didn't bother me! The post and the author of the post were just trying to jab. 
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Kalliste killed Herbert? Dat wench is about to get enemied to five cartels and Crumkane.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Kalliste killed Herbert? Dat wench is about to get enemied to five cartels and Crumkane.

^^
    Why would she want to kill a  Love Bug? Hate cars much.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

...you remind me of Delphas soooooooo much.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • You sniff yourself and notice you're not smelling too badly. Good for you!

Hygiene. So rare it deserves a pat on the back.
  • Tremula said:
    (Clan): Ellowyn (from the Earth Elemental Plane) says, "Every god has their finger in your pie."

a few moments later...

A lemon pie descends, resting on a golden disc of pure light.

I'm on to you!! *brandish Divine*
    Boy do you have a Mag play quoted in your signature..

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Pectus said:
    Tremula said:
    (Clan): Ellowyn (from the Earth Elemental Plane) says, "Every god has their finger in your pie."

a few moments later...

A lemon pie descends, resting on a golden disc of pure light.

I'm on to you!! *brandish Divine*
    Boy do you have a Mag play quoted in your signature..
    IT WAS REALLY CUTE OKAY
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • In my defence, 1. How was I to know you lived together. And 2, I dare any hot blooded male not to get bothered by this sort of thing:

Into Nymerya's ear, Countess Nikkakorra, Sohei of Eternal Deception whispers, "So, how is the 

birthday thing going?"

Nymerya's eyes sparkle with amusement at Nikkakorra.

Episcopa Nymerya n'Lochli, Shadow of the Flame whispers, "I can think of a few things that will make 

it ever so much more enjoyable."

Nikkakorra blushes at Nymerya a little.

[sic]

With a tender smile, Episcopa Nymerya n'Lochli, Shadow of the Flame says, "Did you know that the 

greatest pleasure one can receive is the loving submission to her Art?"

Countess Nikkakorra, Sohei of Eternal Deception says, "I dunno, it looks rather painful."

Nymerya strokes Nikkakorra tenderly.

Impassioned, Episcopa Nymerya n'Lochli, Shadow of the Flame says, "Oh, but the pain lasts only a 

brief moment. It is the -release- that is the important part!"

Damn, need some liniment just by watching this!

I'll be in my bunk.
  • ...Why does stuff always happen after I log out?
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess

Crek said:
    Sorry Boss Lady! I can't resist!

Viravain strokes Herself suggestively.

Viravain narrows Her eyes to thin slits.

(Peasantface): You say, "..."

Avurekhos shifts his eyes suspiciously from side to side.

Viravain strokes a wickedly curved scythe tenderly.

A slight jingle of mail is the last sound as the knight walks down.

Abruptly, Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "Very well. I will speak with Nocht."
    If you got it... why not strut it? :D

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    (Newbie): Fralunah says, "Shaddus Can you seduce pilgrims?"

(Newbie): @Shaddus says, "I don't believe so, no. Living a life of piety and worship, they probably
    aren't interested in your body."

(Newbie): Fralunah says, "Mabye my body is good enough for 'em."

That's the same kid that was hunting Trill Gardeners in Clarramore because she thought it was a hunting ground.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Shaddus said:
    That's the same kid that was hunting Trill Gardeners in Clarramore because she thought it was a hunting ground.
    I used to hunt there all the time. At a certain point, it's legit!
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    I used to hunt lucidians at the observatory. Was a great hunting ground. Before someone brought back Hallifax.

I used to hunt finks.
  • Changelog 494
    Entered by: The Oneiroi, Administrators of Fate Date: 2015-06-06 22:26:50:

o The missing ABHELP for the LastHarvest ability has been rediscovered after it was eaten by a grue.
       o Stenographers should no longer have mental breakdowns when the letter they are writing on decays.
       o Illithoid breeders are now more grammatically correct. 
       o The Rikenfriez icefishing "trap" will no longer mysteriously transport those who have escaped its clutches.
       o Finks are now less likely to attempt escape from Newton Prison.
       o The lucidian researchers in the Skarch will no longer forget what colour they are when producing beakers.
       o Poloma's garland will no longer vanish disappointingly soon after she has handed it over.
       o Pilea Myceli has gotten over her obsession with Kaiel Siar'luin. 
       o The generic KILL/ATTACK verb will now use Barktouch from Wildewood or Wyrdenwood if it is available.
       o Dream Leeches and Starsuckers will no longer drop essence that immediately disintegrates. Essence will no longer reform inside of their corpses, which brings them in line with all of the Elemental plane creatures.
       o Ushinaa now stocks a far more reasonable 50 wyvern eggs, after losing access to the Cavern of Infinite Wyverns.

Woot!
    Finallly!

• Stenographer still wasn't working.

You say, "Test."

You take an elegant white letter from a gnomish clockwork stenographer.

There is nothing noteworthy there for you to read.

You say, "F***ing gnome technology."

You say, "Ok well here is the sermon."

The Divine voice of Someone powerful echoes in your head, "The stenographer should be working now."

-Awkward pause-

The Divine voice of _____ echoes in your head, "You'll need to put the letter in again."

You put an elegant white letter into a gnomish clockwork stenographer.

A gnomish clockwork stenographer says, "I shall start transcribing on an elegant white letter now."

You tell _____, "Thank you."

The Divine voice of ________ echoes in your head, "Welcome!"

...BRUH! (I did apologise for the language)

• Qistrel said:
    (Newbie): Fralunah says, "Shaddus Can you seduce pilgrims?"

(Newbie): @Shaddus says, "I don't believe so, no. Living a life of piety and worship, they probably
    aren't interested in your body."

(Newbie): Fralunah says, "Mabye my body is good enough for 'em."
    WEll, someone was, as the scholars were influenced when I was gathering them.(they did the little feet shuffle thing that means the influence wore off as I was taking em around...)

• Shaddus said:

I did it too! Influence then kill.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • Look at this title.

Bibliophulax Aristos Teknistos Portius Windwhisper, Megalokalos Niketer Tarochos

It's all Greek to me!
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Everybody seems to have really latched on to the new title scheme. It's too much. #:-S
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."