QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• Dinae says, "Seeking milkmaid upper torso."

no context needed. 
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    No, I do believe someone got dominated.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • [3:50:33 AM] (Lusternia) [@Kaiel]: dude
    [3:50:34 AM] (Lusternia) [@Kaiel]: serenwilde lately.
    [3:50:45 AM] (Lusternia) [@Kaiel]: the f***ing nature hammer. >.>

No explanation needed, just ask Mag and Gaudi.  They know.

Don't be mad.  It's just a snuggle with a struggle.

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Yes, 6-7 vs 1-3 is very badass. Come raid when we have defenders, nature hammer ;)

• Yeah, I've got to say, it's in extremely bad taste to brag about raids that had few defenders. You can bet that everyone's going to remember this when they start raiding Ethereal Serenwilde (or worse, Continuum/Air since Hallifax has such a low-ass pop.) and show you the same kindness you've shown them.

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    I remember the days of Seren places being constantantly raided by Celest and Glom, and I have to say, this current trend of kicking at Mag and Gaudi all the time by my characters' fellow Serenwilders makes me (as a player) very uncomfortable...

I mean, RP and all, I'm a super-rp person, but, sometimes OOC restraint is a good idea. Just saying.

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Maligorn said:
    Yeah, I've got to say, it's in extremely bad taste to brag about raids that had few defenders. You can bet that everyone's going to remember this when they start raiding Ethereal Serenwilde (or worse, Continuum/Air since Hallifax has such a low-ass pop.) and show you the same kindness you've shown them.
    As someone who easily wins the "Worst Champion of Lusternia" award, I can honestly say I was pleasantly surprised when 6-7 of them (Magnagorans) raided as a group when we had like 12-13 people on ethereal. So whoever led that raid gets props, thank you for leading a raid during peak hours.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Maligorn said:
    Yeah, I've got to say, it's in extremely bad taste to brag about raids that had few defenders. You can bet that everyone's going to remember this when they start raiding Ethereal Serenwilde (or worse, Continuum/Air since Hallifax has such a low-ass pop.) and show you the same kindness you've shown them.

It's probably going to be EthSeren. The 'payoff' for Aspect/Elementals raiding is extremely low, and it's way easier to raid ethereal than any other plane.
  • Synkarin said:
    [3:50:33 AM] (Lusternia) [@Kaiel]: dude
    [3:50:34 AM] (Lusternia) [@Kaiel]: serenwilde lately.
    [3:50:45 AM] (Lusternia) [@Kaiel]: the f***ing nature hammer. >.>

No explanation needed, just ask Mag and Gaudi.  They know.

Don't be mad.  It's just a snuggle with a struggle.

The raid I was around for last night wasn't so much 'nature hammer' as aeon fest that definitely went our way after a tiny slow start. Cleared the group once and they took for the hills. But remind me IC that @Erebos‌ keeps raiding and needs ganked more
    Obvs not around for much, I know I died all of once, and we just...kind've sat there.  Killing random moths and such.  Waiting...and waiting, until no one would come back.  So, I think you and I are speaking about different raids.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    edited December 2014
    Erebos said:
    Obvs not around for much, I know I died all of once, and we just...kind've sat there.  Killing random moths and such.  Waiting...and waiting, until no one would come back.  So, I think you and I are speaking about different raids.
    I hung out for a few hours after we fought off the raid ( @Kelly, @Raeri, @Maligorn, @Avurekhos, and @Jaamil were all there), and then you guys raided after I went to sleep apparently. Numbers were like 5-6 gaudi (+ @Silvanus) against 7-8 raiders, and we even had to tank Pfarewell a ton!

It's kind of hard to 'rekt' or 'hammer' people if you're raiding with few defenders around and when there are defenders, you get beat... so silly to brag in quotes about it.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    No, no. Come on, guys. It's been a while since Serenwilde had balls, let them flex for a bit and feel good about themselves.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Selenity said:
    As someone who easily wins the "Worst Champion of Lusternia" award...
    Ahem. Ssaliss, a complete non-com without much of a functional system, has been GC twice. That award is so mine.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    edited December 2014
    No way, let them keep raiding. Then when I jump and kill them, I can keep laughing while they threaten to issue.

Also seconding the fact that I don't recall losing whenever my gaudi goon gang is around, so come get some.
    Whoa, whoa. Who is threatening to issue who, lol.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    edited December 2014
    I'd get flagged if I named names but I've been threatened for jumping raiders in enemy territory.

And let's just say anywhere not prime is enemy territory to me. I like playing astral police especially.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Ssaliss said:
    Selenity said:
    Ahem. Ssaliss, a complete non-com without much of a functional system, has been GC twice. That award is so mine.
    I'll chess you for it.

• Selenity said:
    Ssaliss said:
    Selenity said:
    I'll chess you for it.
    No way. Chess is essentially a battle field.
  • Can we have a harvesting competition instead? I like harvesting competitions...
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Shaddus said:
    No, no. Come on, guys. It's been a while since Serenwilde had balls, let them flex for a bit and feel good about themselves.
    How do you flex balls?
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    by raiding when no one is defending obv

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Enyalida said:
    Shaddus said:
    How do you flex balls?

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Enyalida said:

Shaddus said:

How do you flex balls?

Male kegals
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    rpwho
    The following players are currently seeking roleplay interaction:
    Delphas
    Tremula
    Marcella

Come to Mag, we have all the RP
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Not true! I was on earlier, and was the only person listed! :P
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.