Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• Rave to Xiran for putting up with silly beepbeep shenanigans. Enjoy your new toy
  • Continuum: Metaphysics just blew my mind.

Age: forever 28 / Sex: female / Location: where the Fates can't reach

• Shout out to @Estarra for fixing the credit Market.
  • Versalean said:
    Shout out to @Estarra for fixing the credit Market.
    Credits currently available for purchase:
           6 credits at 34500 gold per credit.
           6 credits at 36500 gold per credit.
           4 credits at 37000 gold per credit.
           1 credits at 41490 gold per credit.
          20 credits at 59994 gold per credit.
          18 credits at 59995 gold per credit.
          14 credits at 60000 gold per credit.
          20 credits at 65000 gold per credit.
    Total credits for sale: 89 shown (89 total)  (Average sale price: 31544)
    Use CREDITS BUY <number> AT <max gold per credit> to purchase.

Didn't last long
  • Why would anyone list credits for 50k and above?
  • Hey, I'm still new enough that I don't remember the golden age of sub-twenty-kay. Anything showing on the list beneath 35000 is fixed in my book ;)
  • Credits have fluctuated between 30k and 40k for the last 9 months. When they drop below 30k and remain there, then we can rejoice in a fixed credit market.
  • I think they were like, 10k when i started, maybe less
  • Spoopy
    Your numbers today are:
  • edited September 2016
    Rave to @Pectus for that nice tea and support!

Age: forever 28 / Sex: female / Location: where the Fates can't reach

• when I started they were 1k-ish, and I could actually buy them using gold I got from tradeskills #getoffmylawnyoudamnkids
  • @Rancoura for being cool in general. <3 Grabbing you for rp is always a treat, and I'm glad you're going to be around more often so we can has more. ^-^
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited September 2016
    Eliron said:
    @Manteekan is back and wonderful and creepy and stalkery and awesome <3<3
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

also raving because I caught @Emar!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Rancoura said:
    WHAT UP MORTICIA.
  • Eliron said:
    @Manteekan is back and wonderful and creepy and stalkery and awesome <3<3
    @Manteekan - Welcome back spoopy! Sorry about the things!
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Also, raves and treats for our new Gloms, weddings, and adoptions and cool nieces @Ashiya.

The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Mica said:
    Rave to @Pectus for that nice tea and support!

You RP an amazing character!

• I just realised that there are more Typecast options now. A great time to return and finally try to become a demi :) 
  • @Thyelleia
    She knows why <3
    Kiradawea said:
    She helped Piera Irshaw investigate the drugging of the tae'dae by their trill servants.
    This quest...left me hanging!!!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Okay! I'll be a tree crow druid spider priest for a while:

A creeping sensation draws across your perception as a shroud, crawling and wiggling through your consciousness, eating away at all that you know. Something else - another - is there, edging your perception. Who are you? You ask. Who am I, echoes the response. Black and horrible, unnamed spirits twist about you, enveloping those lengths of purple-hued, twilit shadow that you distantly, dimly recognize as segments of your own star-shaped being, that which flesh is not but reflects. That shadowed shroud clinging to your consciousness draws tighter, choking out your thoughts, half-formed ideas of your own soul being grasped at, drowned. You gasp for air yet you cannot breathe. No, you have no breath - no breath, no body, nor have you a 'you'. I am not, you observe. We are - yes, that is it. We are of it. Interlinked. Connected. Your perception expands - a world filled with light and brightness and warmth, burning and scourging. Emptiness, hungering void, angry-red darkness smearing corrupted, dead lands. We are not, you seethe. We are alive, you protest. Your consciousness grabs at this shroud and, instead of fighting it, you cling to it. You draw it in, wrapping it about you, wrapping yourself about it, allowing its coldness to drain what warmth and life in you that remains. Yes, this is part of us. We are all a part of us - and you shift in the soil. Yes, form. We are, we awaken. We are an agent, freed from freedom. We are servants. Glorious servants. You inhale - and your lips part, sucking greedily at the air. All about you the world is purple and dark - beautiful, majestic. We are all about us, you admire - it is us, we are it. Its waters, turbid and as spoiled as the quagmire through which they flow, are our blood. Its trees - beautiful yet rotten, dead yet living - are our flesh. Its soil is our bone. The shadows are our breath. The chill memory of Mother Night is the shroud that enveloped us, freeing us. With a raucous cry, an oily black crow alights on your branches. It turns its angry, red eyes down, looking at you, and you return its gaze. Yes. We are change - great, powerful change. We are that which survived. We are the Glomdoring given flesh and form. We are that which overcomes. We defied death a second time - and we live where we ought not. We are the inheritors of the Realm of Nature. We are the rightful heirs of the Forests. We are the children of the Ravenwood. We are the putrified grove. We are the beauty of the new order. We are of the Wyrd - we are Wyrd given form! We are Wyrd given flesh! We are Wyrdenwood!

#bringShikariback 

• Falmiis said:
    @Thyelleia
    She knows why <3
    The cogs and gears have been set in motion :)