Portrait Gallery: show off character or lusternia related fanart you've commissioned or created!

Comments

• I love it! You did a good job. :)
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • maybe I'll doodle you next, @Taevyn.

*nudge nudge* *eyebrow waggle*
    is dead like the dodo
  • Nier done! This one was a lot of fun, but it certainly took all night. Yawn

Nier by Epexis

Yey.

R-Reminder I'm taking commissions! ;w;

Transparent @Drocilla for all your fabulous needs! Hope you like it, Miss Enchantress!

• edited August 2015
    The indecent exposure! She's showing ankles! Omg! :D :-O
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    It's so golden that it makes me think of a certain other Divine... and I cannot unsee it.

Help.  :(
  • Drocilla said:
    The indecent exposure! She's showing ankles! Omg! :D :-O
    It's absolutely scandalous dahling.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.

Transparent Nier! I changed her around a bit since I didnt like the face on the original one.

Still taking commissions as well! N-Not like there's a line or anything ;-; Will finish them the morning after I'm commissioned!

• @Salome doesn't beat her little brother when she's upset, she dresses him up.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Those are so cute. I bet they don't have doggy options though?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited August 2015
    Daraius said:
    Those are so cute. I bet they don't have doggy options though?
    They do. Precisely one of each doggy ears (all furry ears are one ears), doggy tail and doggy feet.

Also WHY DO MINE SAVE OFF CENTER? Whatevs, pixelly screencap of @Xaldrin is go. I have no idea how to build his robes out of these components so instead I made him a fabulous frankendress.

Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • edited August 2015
    The chibi-maker doesn't work particularly well for lucidians, but this is the closest I could come up with:

As a bonus, Shedrin in his formal masquerade ball attire:

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Also viscanti Eritheyl looking contemptuous and squishable as fuq

Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited August 2015
    Plz stand by
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • This is fun ^^

As close to Arc as I could find. For some reason there were no accessories of branded flesh... guess the scar will do. He's holding dark essence >>

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia

Too lazy to crop it properly. I love these things, must make all the Lavinya's!

• edited August 2015

My Salome, included with @Tarkenton teddy bear.

SlightyHuman@Tarkenton! With his kilt, suspenders and whip, also his katana.

Clothing in the black/gold (notorange), d'Murani House colours.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Ladies, ladies. (@Phoebus, @Sylandra) - your wings are too small. You are trill, not cherubs! *Trillpride*

At least, I think you're trill, Phoebus.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

Sedanas is ready for adventure :^)

• I'm happy that this is a thing :3

Also, here's a kinda anthropomorphic Malach? Sadly there were no real tiger stripe designs but the hair kinda works for his mane. No way I can do Enfys though :(