Portrait Gallery: show off character or lusternia related fanart you've commissioned or created!

Comments

• You're Glom. Judgmental is the approved and endorsed attitude of the state.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Gotta say, I'd totally get with gender bent Tark.
  • Sylandra said:
    I really dig your style, @Cen. Let the forums know if you're ever open for commissions!

Yessss. I would love a sketch of Syl.
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    How are you with dogs? ;;)
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Dibs on fire commission. 
  • Cen said:
    This thread rules and I wanted to show it some more love, so I neglected my essay to do some sketching and see if I could puzzle out my mental image of Cen.

*snip*

I don't love it, don't hate it. I wanted her to be skinnier/pointier and more fragile-looking but I dunno how. Gotta practice!
    This is absolutely gorgeous. Can I throw credits at you @Cen?
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Tiarnis as a pixie. Too boyish, and not 'manly pretty boy enough'

mHKgYi">https://imagebin.ca/v/2i6yBymHKgYi

(because the forums won't let me link directly)

• Clown vampire bat?
  • Kefka cosplay.

I want one.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    "Wait", he says. Do I look like a waiter?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Clown vampire bat?
    Gah, Celina....do you not know who Kefka is, @Thul got it right away.
  • Scanlan said:
    Clown vampire bat?
    Gah, Celina....do you not know who Kefka is, @Thul got it right away.
    Is this the author Kafka? But in bear form?
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    ... Knew there was a reason Tark and Salome divorced.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • FFVI was a great game. Also I feel bad because I could've sworn Scanlan was a faeling! Just goes to show we need to hang out more.
  • Tarkenton said:
    ... Knew there was a reason Tark and Salome divorced.
    Shut up. You know it's your fault!
  • So I'm putting together my commission thread, as promised. But real talk, I haven't often charged for my drawings and would appreciate some advice: do you guys think I should ask only for credits, or more specifically, would it be too cheeky/wishful to ask for cashmoneydollardollar?
    edited May 2016
    Personally I prefer paying with real money, but you can offer both options. Generally when artists offer a money option, it's a little less than the equivalent credit option, but here are some of the other commission threads so you can evaluate the quality of the work and the prices charged. Feyrll's (1 & 2), Roselle's, and Tarkenton's wife's.
    I used to make cakes.

• That was hugely helpful, thank you @Daraius! I'll have the thread up tomorrow. :)
    Much obliged. I trust in first in line now? ;;)
    I used to make cakes.

• edited September 2016
    Dollmakers are fun! Even when I don't use half of the many options offered. (The staffs especially were taunting me. Why was there no way to make a cool wizard staff actually look good in the image?) Anyway, here is Irillia.

Edit: Adding in Phoebus' adorable dollmaker.

Avatar created by the amazing Feyrll.