Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• I want to marry Silverbutt
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia

• edited January 2016
    Twytch said:
    Raving for Astrology, which is probably THE COOLEST skill I've seen in any of the IREs. Unknown is its combat viability, but whatever! I get to use plants and stars!
    Astrology is all about pinning people down for Meteor (huge damage attack) when it comes to combat, but the buffs that astro spheres give also add a lot of utility and benefit to your allies. It's always been one of my favorite skillsets.
  • Astro is a pretty decent skillset over all but it fluctuates, as one could imagine, based on the stars. You might get something awesome like double aeon on a really quick balance with Constellation. Since I see your class is Illuminati, you have a lot of anti-escapes to keep your enemy in the room when you drop the meteor on them.
  • edited January 2016

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Astro meh. If they can tank you, you can't kill them. A lot of people can tank you.

Double aeon doesn't exist anymore. You can't double up on anything in Astrology.

It's not tarot. Of course, nothing is quite like tarot.
  • Too cute, awwwwwww.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    You goofs.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Still petitioning for Girelle to let Joiya come aetherhunting with us. We can stick her on a turret and she can blast aetherbeasts away!

• Woo, cute little centaur honors quest.

#147 He crafted a pendant and brought peace to the spirit of a centaur warrior.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Ixion said:
    Woo, cute little centaur honors quest.

#147 He crafted a pendant and brought peace to the spirit of a centaur warrior.
    It is a cute little quest :) . The decay rate for all the items is murder (I kept extensive notes as I got them, then rushed everything at the end to get all the items before they decayed), but it's fun!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Stayed up late/early enough to see a more lively Gaudiguch.
    See you in Sapience.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Raves to the admin! Your participation in RP events makes them so much more memorable and special. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Raves especially for the Oneiroi, Adasser, and Eurytus, the latter two of which showed up for the ceremony.

Log coming as soon as I get it!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Azula said:
    You read what is written on a waxy seaweed letter:

Deer Miss Zoola,

Thank u for helping me fine my frend Lousha. I am so happy she is O.K.

Oh yeah, thank u for keeping our sekrit, because I would have got
    grounded for ever for sneaking out.

Maybee when I get bigger my mom will let me ride one of your ayferships.
    That would be so much fun!

Your frend,
    Joiya Olearium

P.S.
    Pewpew ! ! !

AWWWW! So much adorbs in a little letter!
    Can we make this another event? Have her be a stowaway on one of our hunting trips? That'd be so much fun!

• Got something resembling system functionality back. Thank you, @Synkarin!

Also got a moment with @Kio. Missed you lots, husbear.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Thank you. Your typo has been reported as bug #13964.
    5305h, 8490m, 6215e, 10p, 24060en, 24060w Belrx-
    Your bug #13964 has been updated. Take a look at LISTBUGS to see your current bug list or SHOWBUG
    13964 to view it in more detail.
    5305h, 8490m, 6215e, 10p, 24060en, 24060w Belrx-showbug 13964
    Bug #13964   Resolution: Your bug has been fixed. Thank you for reporting.

<3

• Level 87, finally. 25% to Demigod, if essence requirements are the same as Achaea's!
    See you in Sapience.
  • I love bashing Eissfaasia so, so much.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
This discussion has been closed.