Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Glorious wildnodes. Good-sized groups from both sides, not too much to cause too much lag. Shady tactics and sneaky moves everywhere. +1

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Thank you, @Hoaracle! I really didn't know what to expect from that conversation, and I really liked it. I also liked that it meant I didn't have to participate in one of my least favorite conflict mechanisms in the game, so thanks for that too! :D
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Raves for @Marcella. Don't let me down!
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Congratulations! Esca and Ilthilior have passed the period of consideration and are indeed your parents. You have found your home as a member of the Great House of n'Lochli.

That's it, I'm moving to the Hifarae Hills. Domo is adorable! Thank you for the fun interaction :) .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

• Rave for @Yarith helping me out :)
  • Ixion said:
    Rave for @Yarith helping me out :)
    Anytime! :D
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • Ah, Glomdoring and Peasantface. I love you magnificent bastards.

Even though I argue with some of you at times, there's still a lot of love. I missed you guys.
  • It makes me happy that the legacy of Great Lord Penguin, the Magnificent survives to this day.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • I want to give Library points* for expanding my vocabulary. 

Today's word is "quincunx."

*non-refundable, non-exchangeable, of non-value. 
  • I love the aetherbubbles, particularly Crumkindivia.

Reese peas.

• PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    He helped Magee Gladheart return the golden salmon to the Toronada River.

That is a good quest. I like that quest. When people who are out of Newton ask where to start on quests, I'm going to tell them to poke at that one.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I miss RPing with @Nymerya. Ahh the nostalgia <3

Whomever was possessing for me tonight, thank you! The Bandrui interaction was stellar as always. And even the wolverine spirit absolutely refusing, and in fact ignoring, Ev was frustrating in a fun way.

• @Avestan for furnishing my manse and enabling my manse addiction

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Chatting about Mafia set-ups with @Vivet and @Kiradawea. Fun, fun. :x
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

@Shonjir, u cute.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I missed all the formative experiences of his young adulthood. Great-grampa fail.  :((
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • He offered loboshigaru "foam" to everyone, you didn't miss much Dar
    Daraius said:
    I missed all the formative experiences of his young adulthood. Great-grampa fail.  :((
    Oh. Trust me. You wouldn't want to be there for them

IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

(I hope you actually do know what I mean, otherwise I sound like some kind of sexual predator again) :-?

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    wtf shonjir -.-
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • @Altrea for officiating.
    @Subotai for baking a whole lot more cake than I envisioned.
    @Shulamit for my spouse's shoes.
    A whole lot of other people for attending the ceremony and the reception, ranging from fellow Gaudiguchians and even a Hallifaxian.
    And @Chirbo for being the spouse! 

:D

Eodh said:
    @Altrea for officiating.
    A whole lot of other people for attending the ceremony and the reception, ranging from fellow Gaudiguchians and even a Hallifaxian.

But I made those shoes. And the suit :(

-

• Eodh said:
    @Altrea for officiating.

GIVE ME ALL THE RAVES
  • Daraius said:
    wtf shonjir -.-

HE BECAME A GYPSY
This discussion has been closed.