Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    @Everiine That gave me a whole lot of stuff to think about...

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    You open your stocking and pull out a roll of 14 dingbats.
    yay
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • I believe those stocking are a curse.

I can remember thinking when they first came out, and thinking "eh" So I didn't get one..

Ever since, I have been supremely jealous every two weeks.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    It was the one Christmas I wasn't really playing much because new babies and moving house and stuff. I've always been envious too!

• That moment when you accidentally volunteer to do a party.

Also I want a stocking. :(
  • Bottles = stocking day every day. Bit of a work to assemble but seriously worth it. Can confirm that investing some credits to get yourself the rare or a final missing piece will see a ROI soon enough. Plus, when you get them all, delicious h/m/e buff. Which you can let others benefit from as well if you trust them to transfer them your bottles and have them returned.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Plotting. I love plotting. Yay for a plotting partner! I sense many fake smiles and quiet back stabbings in my future :)

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Holy *bleep* @Riluna. The emotional roller coaster is real.

Double post, forum pitchforks ahoy.

Bandrui. Deep RPs. Deep fun RPs. :D Whoever had control of Bandrui, you have been amazing.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Raves for @Xenthos, @Lerad, @Ssaliss and @Eliron who I haven't seen in ages. Especially to Eli for letting me do this:

You have emoted: Siam turns around and butt-spells his name in mid-air.

I love Glomdoring.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Rialorm said:
    Bottles = stocking day every day. Bit of a work to assemble but seriously worth it. Can confirm that investing some credits to get yourself the rare or a final missing piece will see a ROI soon enough. Plus, when you get them all, delicious h/m/e buff. Which you can let others benefit from as well if you trust them to transfer them your bottles and have them returned.
    What bottles are these?
    Daganev said:
    Rialorm said:
    Bottles = stocking day every day. Bit of a work to assemble but seriously worth it. Can confirm that investing some credits to get yourself the rare or a final missing piece will see a ROI soon enough. Plus, when you get them all, delicious h/m/e buff. Which you can let others benefit from as well if you trust them to transfer them your bottles and have them returned.
    What bottles are these?
    Genie Bottles.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Halberdier Rory (Female Loboshigaru).
    Temporal Conscript Cyminum (Male Loboshigaru).

Come to me little ones, I will sing you the song of our people.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Daraius said:
    Halberdier Rory (Female Loboshigaru).
    Temporal Conscript Cyminum (Male Loboshigaru).

Come to me little ones, I will sing you the song of our people.

So, how many lobos does Hallifax need before you steal them all, ditch Shevat and try to start a vassal pack house?
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Don't trust @Daraius, he writes you charming origami and mails them to you with horribly deceptive cookies in them :/
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    edited December 2014
    None of the little lobos ever stick around so I'd never be able to collect enough for a real pack.  =((

I'll just try to impose my "positive influence" on them and then aim @Irillia in their direction if it's effective. 

Btw @Selenity, my puppy was intensely interested in that video.

Shaddus said:
    Don't trust @Daraius, he writes you charming origami and mails them to you with horribly deceptive cookies in them :/
    Those cookies are the most sincere, no-surprises, as-advertised treats available!
    I used to make cakes.

• edited December 2014
    @Eritheyl: Thank you. I've been feeling a bit bummed out about some things lately, and being able to ramble on about stuff was a great reminder of some of the things I love about Gaudiguch and the Illuminati.

Thank you for being (or pretending to be) interested!
    With an exasperated sigh, you say, "One moment please, I'm threatening a muffin in a box!"
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    turret fire
    The floor shakes as you fire a blast that slams into Staglike [Staglike].
    Staglike [Staglike] suddenly collapses on herself!
    Staglike has been destroyed by Crown of the Empire.
    Feyr has died in the imploded wreckage of Staglike.
    |28000-hull|2-power|no damage|16813-will|**|-
    (+0.03 xp)

GUYS I GOT MY FIRST AETHERKILL

(Sorry @Feyr, I just went for it. <3 you! D:)
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Shaddus said:
    I don't think he let you so much as you got away with it before he could stop you.
    Why did you burst my bubble? :o
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• I want to throw out a thanks to @Altrea and @Iari for all of our interaction most of yesterday. It was fun and the most RP I've gotten so far, and helped me get all excited to play. Something that has been draining due to stupid seasonal depression. Seems to be a common thing!

My only regret is that I didn't interact with @Iari as much as I wanted, but I'm still kind of terrified of her so it's OK.

Also @Ashed for being informative and dealing with my staggeringly inopportune typos.

And another to Guy-Who's-Name-I-Can't-Remember-Even-As-I'm-Looking-At-Him for popping in with Dracnari history that I'm going to follow up on later, because yesss Dracnari pride.
  • Xeltha said:
    I want to throw out a thanks to @Altrea and @Iari for all of our interaction most of yesterday. It was fun and the most RP I've gotten so far, and helped me get all excited to play. Something that has been draining due to stupid seasonal depression. Seems to be a common thing!

My only regret is that I didn't interact with @Iari as much as I wanted, but I'm still kind of terrified of her so it's OK.

Also @Ashed for being informative and dealing with my staggeringly inopportune typos.

And another to Guy-Who's-Name-I-Can't-Remember-Even-As-I'm-Looking-At-Him for popping in with Dracnari history that I'm going to follow up on later, because yesss Dracnari pride.
    @Seraku is the name you're looking for
    With an exasperated sigh, you say, "One moment please, I'm threatening a muffin in a box!"
  • Iari said:
    Xeltha said:
    I want to throw out a thanks to @Altrea and @Iari for all of our interaction most of yesterday. It was fun and the most RP I've gotten so far, and helped me get all excited to play. Something that has been draining due to stupid seasonal depression. Seems to be a common thing!

@Seraku is the name you're looking for
    Yes that's the one! I am bad with names, sorry. :(
    edited December 2014
    It's a steaming hot mess but I got my bashing defenses set up.   @-)
    I used to make cakes.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Daraius said:

Don't be afraid to prod me or other people in the city if you switched to M&M and need help setting up defenses.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Shaddus said:
    Don't be afraid to prod me or other people in the city if you switched to M&M and need help setting up defenses.
    He's only switched to Mudlet, I believe... without a system.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
This discussion has been closed.