Brave Frontier Thread

Comments

• Ooo, a BF thread. If anyone wants some random 7* leads, feel free to friend me (Fully imped Feeva, mostly imped Colt, Raaga, partially imped Quaid if I've been running arena). I've got plenty of dead weight I can drop to fit people. 

• Cost is the enemy. Half energy Monday vortex dungeon should be always.
  • Eritheyl said:
    Siam said:
    Eritheyl said:
    ...I'm like level 9, the hell.
    Add us all up so you can use our leads for grinding! :)
    NO I'M SO EMBARRASSED

Also it refuses to open on my phone since the iOs update, gg.
    Hey, then you can add me, I just started a few days ago and am low lvl like you!!  Also, I updated my iphone (yes I almost lost all my data because it's buggy as all-getout, and also semi-regularly BF seems to crash or be unable to load data and I have to close and restart it...don't know what that's all about..), and I seem to be able to at least run it. Maybe try again?

Siam said:
    Eritheyl said:
    ...I'm like level 9, the hell.
    Add us all up so you can use our leads for grinding! :)
    Hey so I went through this forum page and tried adding everyone who posted a ID, but it seems everyone I tried had a full friends list.  Would you and others be willing to:
    1. Kick someone and add me? (1117510769) :-)
    or
    2: Kick someone and tell me so I can add you?

Thanks!!
  • Also, a quick question about Burst Frogs.

I know you use them to increase BB level...and only when you're at lvl 8 or 9 or something.  But do I use them on a max lvl 5* Claire, or wait until she's evolved to 6* or 7*?  It's really hard to keep my unit inventory down and if I have to hang onto burst frogs and totems and pots and mimics etc. etc. until I finally get a 7* unit I think I might bash my head into a glass window...
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    wait until she's evolved

at 6* you'll get access to the super brave burst, so you can use them then, but then you'll have to relevel them at 7*

Don't worry about it until 6*

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    What Sidd said. Upping their BB before 6* is sort of a waste if you use burst frogs. If you use fodder to up their BB, it's not really that big of a deal.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Thanks @Synkarin and @Shaddus for answering my questions...I guess I'll just have to be patient then.  At least it's 6* and not 7* that I have to wait for...
  • Dys said:

Cost is the enemy. Half energy Monday vortex dungeon should be always.

Level four is coming eventually, at least.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Make me sad, @Cadica. You're maxed out on friends.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    You get more room for friends as you level up
  • @Tarkenton GAK!

SHAME, SHAME, SHAME....

I'm so embarrassed

Somehow a bunch of random people ended up on my friends list.  No idea how that happened.  I removed them and have plenty of openings (and sent you an invite!).  I'll give it another go sending out invites to the rest right now as well...hopefully some more have openings!

I hate the Arena so much sometimes, Lost a 76 consecutive win streak because my guys decided to not use their BB not once, but twice.

Also, wooo 1/2 energy vortex Monday dungeon 

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Cadica said:
    @Tarkenton GAK!

SHAME, SHAME, SHAME....

I'm so embarrassed

Somehow a bunch of random people ended up on my friends list.  No idea how that happened.  I removed them and have plenty of openings (and sent you an invite!).  I'll give it another go sending out invites to the rest right now as well...hopefully some more have openings!

I STILL BETTER BE THERE!!!
  • Ardmore said:
    Cadica said:
    @Tarkenton GAK!

SHAME, SHAME, SHAME....

I'm so embarrassed

I STILL BETTER BE THERE!!!
    Don't worry, I booted like level 1-15 people that I didn't recognize...I guess I had sent them an invite on like my first day and they finally accepted days later or something...
  • Synkarin said:
    I hate the Arena so much sometimes, Lost a 76 consecutive win streak because my guys decided to not use their BB not once, but twice.

Also, wooo 1/2 energy vortex Monday dungeon 
    Yep. SAME.  Even worse--today 4 of my surviving unites with BB's decided not to use them for THREE TURNS.  The lone surviving enemy was a very high level guy and with like sliver of red health remaining killed all of me with his BB on his first turn getting it.  I was so A N G R Y ! RAWR!
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Look up units arena type, and see what spot is best to put them in. For instance, if you have a guy who uses his bb when someone is at 50% on the other team, you're better off having them close to last so other people can toss down more damage before their turn.
    What, where do you look this up?

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    edited July 2015
    Did anyone else get a pile of free shit today? I got a ton of imps, 2 sphere frogs, some awesome items.

I managed to full imp out Claire and Feeva, a big chunk of kanon, and all three now have 2 sphere slots. 
    What, I just got a sphere frog!

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Oh, I figured it out. I just collected all my level up rewards all at once.  B-)
    I'm grinding to get my next 7* - only 4 more levels

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Sooo....did the SBS 7 stars come out?
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• I went from 88 to 100 yesterday and now have 6* Darvenshel to go with 6* Quaid, 6* Themis and 5* Hadaron and Kuhla.

That was about 14 hours of auto-attacking the Monday dungeon.
    edited July 2015
    I sold a f****** Tesla not knowing it changed f***** names to Oulu. None of my other units changed names. GDI.  8-X
    This is why I haven't gotten rid of a single unit that has a potential 6* form

It also means I have 82+ units that have 6* forms now

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Dys said:
    I went from 88 to 100 yesterday and now have 6* Darvenshel to go with 6* Quaid, 6* Themis and 5* Hadaron and Kuhla. That was about 14 hours of auto-attacking the Monday dungeon.
    I just hit lvl 79 and I'm wondering, at this level do you try to have like 3 6*s or try to get several 5*s? Because right now I have 1 6*, 3 5*s (one was a 4* base upgraded to 5* so 2 less cost), and a 4* because that's all I can fit at the moment and still have 5 summoned units that can contribute.  For a while I was just running 4 with a metal mimic because I saw some people in the arena do it and noticed they have 9999 def and soak up a lot of attacks and still do decent attacks...but now I'm trying to have real units...

But all the time in the arena I see people with 4, and sometimes even just 3 upgraded units.  Is that what I should be doing? Just have 2-3 6* units? I thought the synergy from sparks and such would warrant trying to have a full team...but maybe I'm wrong?
    Not a huge deal leveling up, so long as your units have a solid leader and synergy. I suggest a full team of lower stars though.
  • Celina said:
    Not a huge deal leveling up, so long as your units have a solid leader and synergy. I suggest a full team of lower stars though.
    Ok sounds good!
  • edited July 2015
    Hmm so now that I've been playing for a full week of addicted bliss...this is what I have.  Any advice on my squad setup for now? What changes would you make in the future when I have more cost etc?  I'm basically following the tier list (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_5uSOQ2yLIUAy6HU98ixZzKRiHCM-bUVjdLb9tXMYiY/pubhtml#) and trying to use the highest rated units first.  But I'm sure things like synergy and having certain roles in a squad trump just having high-rated units, which is why I'm asking for advice!

Current Squad: (I'm lvl 79 with 99 total cost and am currently using 97/99 with this setup)
    Claire 6* (29)
    Ruby 5* (19)
    Rinon 5* (19)
    Elza 5* (17) (leader for the bb rate boost, been good for arena and having almost infinite bb in quests...but I realize this probably isn't ideal long-term...)
    Kuhla 4* (13)

Others available:
    Dion 5* (19) (I plan on replacing Kuhla with Dion asap):
    Rize 5* (19) (when I have a boss to take out I swap Ruby out for Rize because she really doe great single-target dmg)
    Sefia 4* (think it's 8)
    Yujeh 4* (13)

And of course my starter...
    Vargas 4* (8)

And that's it, that's every rare summon I've had so far, everything else has been fused for fodder and is easily re-obtainable if I fused them away in error.

So thoughts?  

Also, I have a TON of honor points saved up and was just checking the server status when I saw "Super honor summon and Super Fusion Rates Up is activated guys. Don't forget to claim your Legend Stone and 2k Honor Points as well. :D" on their twitter account.  Is this what we've been saving our honors points for? To use now?