Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    When I do it, he looks at and adjusts the chart, and I can see it... it just never changes (and it goes on forever).
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Wrong skills getting deleted make me sad. Having to rework my entire demesne setup makes me both sad and kinda happy.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • I sure logged in to a hilarious sequence of messages today.

• :-?
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • Talan said:

:-?

Hi Talan! Long time no see. :D
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Yeah, that's what happens when you're gone for long periods of time. :/:(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Ried said:
    I sure logged in to a hilarious sequence of messages today.
    !!!!! <3

• I only logged in to find my shop repossessed,  and me being almost broke. Oh, and Ried. That was a nice surprise.
    come2mag
  • KioKio
    edited September 2013
    I do apologize, but I'm a one-man kinda ganker.

Sorry folks, I don't do groups.  It makes me feel dirty on the inside when it gets past a foursome.

edit: I no hao 2 grammer. I pwomise.

edit2: In light of being told this comes off catty, my apologies.  I thought it was a good joke.  Please take it as a funny :(
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    By that logic, you should be better at jungling. :P
  • Kio wearing a sign around his neck : Jojobo or bust
  • Marcella said:
    Kio wearing a sign around his neck : Jojobo or bust

Ackleberry all the way.  Death to the infidels.
  • Wooooooooo. DC during raidsssssss
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Kio said:
    Wooooooooo. Raidsssss during a wedding
    Fixed.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Kio said:
    Wooooooooo. Raidsssss during a wedding
    Fixed.

May all your days be filled with death, murder, and blood.
  • Starting to regret not having taken anat/phys. Well, whatever, time to read more about fish eyelids on wikipedia.
  • edited September 2013
    Edit: This is only the first day, time to buck up and get down to business, not cry in a corner. 
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • Is it terrible that I kind of want to make an orclach Pyrochemancer who screams "WAAAAAAAAGH!"?

I feel like it might be terrible of me.
    come2mag
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited September 2013
    I don't think I've seen a denizen igasho in-game (and very, very few player igashos!), but when I read the help file, I can't help but picture

rather than

I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited September 2013
    I don't know; I envision the Forsaken much more like the second picture.

They would not really scare all the poor little trill if they were fuzzy blobs!
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    See also: image
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:
    See also: image

All those people not running and just looking up her skirt.  Shame on you, little people.  Shame.
  • Daraius said:
    I don't think I've seen a denizen igasho in-game (and very, very few player igashos!), but when I read the help file, I can't help but picture

rather than

Igasho are my favorite race but I don't like the warrior as a class. Igasho are still awesome, and I still get a picture of chewbacca every time I think of one.
    Is anyone else having issues with the Newbie channel?  CONFIG COLOUR says it should be green, but it is coming to my client in the standard gray colour now (and not what CONFIG says it should be).

Just trying to determine if it is a client thing or a game thing at the moment, it makes newbie a bit harder to actually pick out from spam.
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Xenthos said:
    Is anyone else having issues with the Newbie channel?  CONFIG COLOUR says it should be green, but it is coming to my client in the standard gray colour now (and not what CONFIG says it should be).

Just trying to determine if it is a client thing or a game thing at the moment, it makes newbie a bit harder to actually pick out from spam.
    It's not just you; I'm experiencing it too, as are some other people who mentioned it on the channel a short while ago.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Daraius said:
    I don't think I've seen a denizen igasho in-game (and very, very few player igashos!), but when I read the help file,
    I still think of them as hairy versions of the "Death by snu snu" Amazonians in Futurama,

There's a fair number of Igasho in Rikenfriez though.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    edited September 2013
    Think someone broke the intro :D
    Edit: to be helpful, newbie has been fighting his shadow for a while, and his pack was empty except for gold when he got it. And yeah, said he should bug it.

Xenthos said:

As a further note, this does seem to have been a bug that is now fixed.

<3 Admin!
  • edited September 2013
    After going through all my favorite hunting spots and even the fire plane...

Level: 79 (99.98%)

image So close!
This discussion has been closed.