Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    I take a day off of Lusternia and all this crazy stuff happens. Hrnghgngh.
  • Love the new achievements. Not a fan of the message-spam when you break a streak. Isn't ACHIEVEMENTS STATS enough?
  • Hate it when people try to manipulate markets and aren't remotely subtle about it.
  • Phudmog said:
    Love the new achievements. Not a fan of the message-spam when you break a streak. Isn't ACHIEVEMENTS STATS enough?
    The lines in ACHIEVEMENT STATS weren't around when I added the streak messages. If you think they're just a nuisance, I will remove them.
  • Phoebus said:
    I take a day off of Lusternia and all this crazy stuff happens. Hrnghgngh.
    At least you can help work on this next part, being an aeromancer.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Iosai said:
    Phudmog said:
    Love the new achievements. Not a fan of the message-spam when you break a streak. Isn't ACHIEVEMENTS STATS enough?
    The lines in ACHIEVEMENT STATS weren't around when I added the streak messages. If you think they're just a nuisance, I will remove them.
    A CONFIG option will be amazing, Iosai. :)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Now that there are over a thousand posts in Common Grounds, it simply sya "1K".

How am I supposed to know there are new posts when checking from my mobile?

I suppose I should not have let myself get used to checking by the numbers, but alas, I did not know.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    I find it very strange that you memorize the number of posts in the forum :p
  • He's not the only one who did so. >.>
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Xenthos said:
    Now that there are over a thousand posts in Common Grounds, it simply sya "1K". How am I supposed to know there are new posts when checking from my mobile? I suppose I should not have let myself get used to checking by the numbers, but alas, I did not know.
    Just click 'Common Grounds' and it'll tell you if there are new posts :)
  • Can't you use "Recent Discussions" its pretty useful.
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    I don't believe Recent Discussions shows up on the mobile version. At least I've never been able to found it when I've looked at it there.
  • Tacita said:
    I don't believe Recent Discussions shows up on the mobile version. At least I've never been able to found it when I've looked at it there.
    It doesn't, but when you're done reading, if you click 'Mark All Viewed' (or something) it will shade all the forums. As soon as someone posts in one, it will be white. Unfortunately, even if you read all the threads, it stays white, so you need to click 'Mark All Viewed' again.

Or just click 'Use Desktop Version' at the bottom, or 'Full Version' or whatever it is. It works fine on my mobile.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Eventru said:

Xenthos said:

Now that there are over a thousand posts in Common Grounds, it simply sya "1K".

How am I supposed to know there are new posts when checking from my mobile?

I suppose I should not have let myself get used to checking by the numbers, but alas, I did not know.

Just click 'Common Grounds' and it'll tell you if there are new posts :)

Yeah, that only helps for one subforum; once others get over a thousand you have to start checking each one-by-one.

I really wish the main page would tell you when there are new posts within the subforums.
    I've pretty much stuck to just using the full site on my phone once I found the link for it. The mobile version is mostly just annoying to use.
    appropriate bank
    You have transferred 107940 gold from the bank into the city coffers.

---

...dude. That's a lot of bank fees.
  • Banks are a rip off. 2% is a lot.
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    2% is peanuts.
  • There is just no tangible reason one should be using a bank in all honesty. Moot point is very moot.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Banks are good for shopaholics like me.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited November 2012
    Phoebus said:
    appropriate bank
    You have transferred 107940 gold from the bank into the city coffers.

---

...dude. That's a lot of bank fees.
    2140 gold in fees at 2% for the example you gave.

You make more than that killing one Manifestation, or from killing some beasties in Icewynd.

That being said, I'd probably make more use of it if there was a way to link it to things like the stables so my beasts don't starve (On that note, I'd LOVE to see a reminder implemented that reminds us when we only have a few months left until our fees run out.  I personally pay 36 months at a time and tend to forget occasionally. /derail)
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    edited November 2012
    No... That's 107,940 collected total in fees. That means a total of 5,397,000 gold was withdrawn total since the bank fees were last collected!

I'd like to see that Manifestation!

EDIT: Added numeral separators for clarity on the numbers.
  • LOL'd at the "I'd like to see that Manifestation!"
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Ooh, bank fees go to the city coffers eventually? I thought they disappeared into the mists.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Nope, they provide the (practically only) job for city/commune stewards :D

Though basically gold in org funds pretty much are in the mists for all intents and purposes.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • Oh how I have missed long, flashy world messages... *wipes away tear*
    Will you still love me when I am no longer young and fergalicious?
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited November 2012
    Enyalida said:
    No... That's 107,940 collected total in fees. That means a total of 5,397,000 gold was withdrawn total since the bank fees were last collected!

I'd like to see that Manifestation!

EDIT: Added numeral separators for clarity on the numbers.
    Ahhhh misunderstood you.

Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
    edited November 2012
    Turnus said:
    Nope, they provide the (practically only) job for city/commune stewards :D

(UGH I don't understand why the quotes freaking break so much on these forums) Yeah, Steward is my most boring job. Once a week or so I go up to the Boardroom and move 0 gold in fees from the bank to the city coffers...usually. And sometimes, sometimes, I get to transfer a clan to somebody else.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    A deathsight from the Stairs of Death seems so fitting.

• TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    @Phoebus back when Serenwilde tried actively participated in aetherflares sometimes on domoths, I would transfer aetherships to somebody with a whistle too.

Also:
    You have transferred 129839 gold from the bank into the commune coffers.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
This discussion has been closed.