Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Being beckoned into a group is often a death sentence....unless the whole group is following you! That was unlucky (for them, not me, saved my ass!)

• @Saesh‌ are you able to see how many KB of content has been written for lusternia libraries and plays?
  • Ieptix would have to dig that up. Sorry!
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    @Ieptix totally should dig that up, and divide it up by org if that's convenient. Inquiring minds want to know!
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Portius said:
    @Ieptix totally should dig that up, and divide it up by org if that's convenient. Inquiring minds want to know!
    Psh. Quality over quantity. :)

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Lavinya said:
    Being beckoned into a group is often a death sentence....unless the whole group is following you! That was unlucky (for them, not me, saved my ass!)
    It's always fun when someone tries to summon a novice out of the group, and everyone opts for following the novice before it goes through rather than disrupting the summon.
  • Panic. Nervous about tonight. Feeling sick to my stomach. Just want it all to be over and done with.

Also, there seriously needs to be a way to remove flamed objects in a city. A CL priv or something.
    Altrea said:
    Panic. Nervous about tonight. Feeling sick to my stomach. Just want it all to be over and done with.

Also, there seriously needs to be a way to remove flamed objects in a city. A CL priv or something.
    Enchanters can do that, some just don't realise it. So long as the object's on the ground, they can just dispell the flame sigil.

The Tully Broom also works, but that is limited and not openly available.

• Vivet said:
    Enchanters can do that, some just don't realise it. So long as the object's on the ground, they can just dispell the flame sigil.

You see, I was just told that enchanters couldn't. I could have sworn they could. I may or may not be in love with you right now. Now, to find an enchanter some time in the next seven hours...
    Altrea said:
    Vivet said:

You see, I was just told that enchanters couldn't. I could have sworn they could. I may or may not be in love with you right now. Now, to find an enchanter some time in the next seven hours...
    ENCHANTMENT - FLAME

Syntax: ENCHANT SIGIL FLAME
    To Use: ATTACH <flame sigil> TO <item>
    At a mystic pentagram you can create flame sigils at a small cost of
    power reserves. The flame sigil will, when attached to an item prevent
    anyone from picking it up.

Syntax: DISENCHANT SIGIL FLAME
    Power: 2 (any)
    You can disenchant sigils from anywhere, though it must be on the ground
    before you. This will return the sigil to its component parts.

Syntax: DISENCHANT FLAME ON <object>
    Power: 3 (any)
    You can also disenchant flame sigils that have been directly attached to
    another object.

Ingredients: silver 2

---

If they insist that they can't, drag them over anyways and feed them the syntax. :P

• Altrea said:
    Panic. Nervous about tonight. Feeling sick to my stomach. Just want it all to be over and done with.

Psh. And here I am all excited. Think of all the booze.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    What would happen if the Ambassador of Hallifax went to this party.  :-?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    edited December 2014
    UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE, we'd welcome him with open arms and lots of booze

(yes, this is in reference to @Morshoth and me trying to join in the fun in Hallifax!)

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Altrea said:

Just remember, if anything goes wrong, blame Hallifax.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Daraius said:
    I imagine he'd get drunk.

And that there'd be paintings used against him as blackmail for all eternity.
  • Selenity said:
    Daraius said:
    I imagine he'd get drunk.

And that there'd be paintings used against him as blackmail for all eternity.
    Psh. We don't blackmail. We simply store secrets you don't want anybody knowing about until we can use them to gain leverage in a situation.

Daraius said:
    Everybody's welcome unless they're enemied, and I'll even provide amnesty to most people if I'm asked IC. It's a turn of the century celebration for everybody, not just Gaudiguch.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited December 2014
    Daraius said:

He'll likely show up back in Hallifax fed, groped, and smelling strongly of booze.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Daraius said:
    Taken from the chronicles of the empire:

• With her scales glowing with the absolutely fabulous new rage of emerald powder (recently imported from Newton), Scuchi caused quite the stir  when she set the robes of Professor Lars, the Hallifax Ambassador, on fire (accidentally, I'm sure! *wink*) after the stone-faced lucidian was overheard to say, "Gaudiguch is a cesspool of illogical extremism." Go Scuchi!

I wouldnt take my chances ;)

• What's the date, @Altrea? I might be rogue-ish enough by then to attend. :)

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • edited December 2014
    @Riluna: Today at around 5PM PST (Midnightish GMT/UTC. Day turn after the weave turn is when I timed it for.)

EDIT: 20th of Dioni in game. Latest public post has all the details, though at least one of those details is extremely likely to be changing. Namely the wet t-shirt contest, which despite being Gaudiguch tradition, I've actually received a lot of complaints about, so I'm rushing to try and find something to take the place of it since... something else has been tailored around the number of events planned in the festival.
    Random tangent:

I feel like this happens every single time, so I am generally not inclined to complain, but damn do I not like the new smilies. Especially uber depressed frowning smiley - it's too depressed.

• edited December 2014
    Synkarin said:
    UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE, we'd welcome him with open arms and lots of booze

(yes, this is in reference to @Morshoth and me trying to join in the fun in Hallifax!)
    Me too. I wouldn't mine. Except that Xeria was not sure she could trust "Synkarin the Terrible" much less this shady morshoth character. Then there was the Shevat clan and their bloodlust. >.> peacefully drinking booze is better than chopping people's heads off in her opinion. 
    is dead like the dodo
  • edited December 2014

Daraius said:
    As Ambassador of Hallifax, one COULD say it's your Collectivist duty to attend.

With an exasperated sigh, you say, "One moment please, I'm threatening a muffin in a box!"
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    I will only go if @Daraius goes.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Eritheyl said:
    I will only go if @Daraius goes.
    If he does, I hope he writes a (drunken) report about it.
  • Vivet said:
    Random tangent:

I feel like this happens every single time, so I am generally not inclined to complain, but damn do I not like the new smilies. Especially uber depressed frowning smiley - it's too depressed.

Yeah, I really, really hate these new smilies.

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    He doesn't even need to drink, Eritheyl doesn't drink! :C
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    If my family's released me from my birthday celebrations by then, I'll see what I can do. O:-)
    I used to make cakes.

• So, festival is coming together on Gaudi's end quite quickly, it seems, and I am a lot less stressed out for the moment. Whee!

Also, I'm wondering if there's an ideal setup for Vengeance. Actually, anybody familiar with Vengeance overly well mind looking at Gaudi's setup and seeing if there's anything that could be improved?

Populace                    : Freedom Council (always present)
          Assassin                    : corrupt Councillor (always present)
          Detective                   : Purveyor of Gratification (minimum 5 players)
          Protector                   : High Flame of the Pyromancers (minimum 7 players)
          Blocker                     : Seneschal of the Rule (minimum 12 players)
          Killer                      : treacherous dreamer (minimum 9 players)
          Vigilante                   : Grand Master General (minimum 9 players)
          Watcher                     : Grand Cipher of the Illuminati (minimum 12 players)
    You'll probably have enough players that it won't matter, right?
    I used to make cakes.

This discussion has been closed.