Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• Celina said:

False. Once upon a time Mag was huge and got along just fine. Some awesome people still in Mag! Maybe some day you'll see what the rest of the game sees, fix it, and let us all enjoy the awesome ones again.

Or people just looked at things through rose colored glasses
  • Elanorwen said:

Ellowyn said:

That awkward moment when you're standing at the Megalith and half the people have each other snubbed.

Confusing times and conversations.

People in the same org snub each other? How do you function like that?
    Well, only Munsia has me snubbed.

But to be honest, it's pretty awesome.
  • Ellowyn said:

Elanorwen said:

Ellowyn said:

That awkward moment when you're standing at the Megalith and half the people have each other snubbed.

Confusing times and conversations.

People in the same org snub each other? How do you function like that?
    Well, only Munsia has me snubbed.

But to be honest, it's pretty awesome.
    My snub list is only six people :3 But three of them are alts of the same person.

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Shaddus said:

Hey, change of subject.

So many designs, not enough time. Hopefully the Minstrels are about to flood the market with wetfold harlots soon.

I'm actually interested in designing some origami now.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Neos said:

Shaddus said:

Hey, change of subject.

So many designs, not enough time. Hopefully the Minstrels are about to flood the market with wetfold harlots soon.

So I just saw in a changelog that there is a new "origami"? What's that about? What does it do that is different from the other origami?
  • Kalliste said:

Neos said:

Shaddus said:

Hey, change of subject.

So I just saw in a changelog that there is a new "origami"? What's that about? What does it do that is different from the other origami?
    It has a main noun as 'origami' instead of a defined shape (like 'snake' or 'flame')
  • Ayisdra said:

Kalliste said:

Neos said:

Shaddus said:

Hey, change of subject.

It has a main noun as 'origami' instead of a defined shape (like 'snake' or 'flame')
    OOooohhhhh
  • Hmmmm to be super lazy and finish my tattoo for Lord Crum Crums that can fit every tattoo slot or somehow design it specifically to each separate tattoo slot yet they all fit together
  • I need to design a new Violin. Not sure what I want it to look like though. The hard design roads.
    ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂                                ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Annick said:

Hmmmm to be super lazy and finish my tattoo for Lord Crum Crums that can fit every tattoo slot or somehow design it specifically to each separate tattoo slot yet they all fit together

The second, please.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Celina said:

Once upon a time there was Fain, and everyone loved Fain, and so they loved one another. Or at least got along well enough to not snub each other at the nexus. The end.

Now was this before or after you betrayed Magnagora and gave information to Glomdoring to seek membership (historical fact)? Cause that sure feels like family :P.
  • Also...it seems meltdowns are part of the season this time of year. I sense alot of change coming to Mag at this rate
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited March 2015
    Arcanis said:

Celina said:

Once upon a time there was Fain, and everyone loved Fain, and so they loved one another. Or at least got along well enough to not snub each other at the nexus. The end.

Now was this before or after you betrayed Magnagora and gave information to Glomdoring to seek membership (historical fact)? Cause that sure feels like family :P.

Are you trying to shame me with "historical facts," about my character? It's funny you should bring that up, because years ago when my character did that, I the player received a lot of positivity from the Mag players. Sure, their characters were pissed, but it was a big cool thing and there was an ability to seperate the game from the person and keep it separate. People didn't send me tells calling me names. No one, that I know of, was snubbed or harassed.
  • Mhm! As much as we must maintain the integrity to keep OOC and IC very strictly apart, it is important to note that a healthy OOC environment, whether you're aware of it or not, makes for a much better community to be involved in!
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Celina said:

Arcanis said:

Celina said:

Are you trying to shame me with "historical facts," about my character? It's funny you should bring that up, because years ago when my character did that, I the player received a lot of positivity from the Mag players. Sure, their characters were pissed, but it was a big cool thing and there was an ability to seperate the game from the person and keep it separate. People didn't send me tells calling me names. No one, that I know of, was snubbed or harassed.
    Would be nice if things were still like this...

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Arcanis said:

Celina said:

Celina said:

Arcanis said:

Celina said:

(People often forget that Sthai did this as well, and she ended up coming back to Glom and saying that she did it to "infiltrate Glom for Fain")
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Qistrel said:

Celina said:

Arcanis said:

Celina said:

Would be nice if things were still like this...
    Yeah, it happens far too often that people get mad at IC things and throw it on the player.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Part 5 section c of Lusternia's terms of service, under the heading 'Conduct deemed unacceptable':
    c. Posting, uploading, e-mailing, messaging, or otherwise communicating
    or transmitting through the Services, any material that (i) You lack a
    right to communicate or transmit under any law or contractual, ethical,
    or fiduciary relationship. (ii) Infringes any copyright, patent,
    trademark, proprietary secret. (iii) Is unsolicited or unauthorized
    promotion, solicitation, advertising, junk mail, ponzi or pyramid
    schemes, or other communication that may be damaging to the credibility
    of the Services, (iv) Contains or triggers any software viruses or other
    computer files, code, or hardware designed to destroy, interrupt, or
    limit the functionality of any telecommunications equipment, computer
    hardware, computer software, or any electrical appliance or circuit. (v)
    Exhibits or condones racism, sexism, or homophobia, or is ethnically
    offensive, or is libelous, obscene, vulgar, or defamatory.
  • Think more Sound of Music

• Look at all the Divine hovering over this thread!
    The playa you love to hate
  • This conversation is over. We applaud (most of) you for keeping it relatively civil despite the nature of it, but further discussion of it will be met with consequences.

Thank you
  • Aw man.. No drag queens?

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited March 2015
    WHY DID YOU DELETE THE DRAG QUEENS?!?!

Fiiiine. 

My tweet: Planning my return when Glom is allied with icky Celest and Hallifax is hard. 
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Nothing to see here.

• Tarkenton said:

@Norns you guys need a higher res pic of judge Judy. That current one freaks me out.

This is the point!
    The playa you love to hate
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    edited March 2015
    The mobile version of the forums sucks.

• Lavinya said:

The mobile version of the forums sucks.

@Lavinya I use the forums on a kindle.. But it defaults to desktop mode. I have to turn on the assisted reading just to be able to read properly >.>

• Celina said:

WHY DID YOU DELETE THE DRAG QUEENS?!?!

Fiiiine. 

My tweet: Planning my return when Glom is allied with icky Celest and Hallifax is hard. 
    Don't worry, we're working on fixing half of that!
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I just wish I could see who agrees/disagrees/whatever on mobile.
This discussion has been closed.