Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Maligorn said:

If someone made me a gui that would list what I'm afflicted with, I'd be so happy.

This already comes with m&m in one of the example scripts.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I really dislike most gui's. 
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Siam said:

In other news, behold my progress with my GUI! Still has a long way to go, though. But I feel proud for putting this together.

Your max health is depressing
    My max health isn't all that much more either. It's easy to forget, most people's max health is in the 5k range most of the time.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Mine is 4800
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
    Man, you guys need to farm more blessings! I was always in the 7k range as a Merian. I got blessings like clockwork.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Maligorn said:

What's the STRONG indicator? :?.

Probably his latency
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    The thing that really gets me is that Nikka has worked non-stop since she joined Mag to prove her loyalty to the city, but a couple of people decide to make up a story about her, and people she trusted and thought were her friends just kick her to the curb. Sometimes I don't know why I even play this game.

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Qistrel said:

The thing that really gets me is that Nikka has worked non-stop since she joined Mag to prove her loyalty to the city, but a couple of people decide to make up a story about her, and people she trusted and thought were her friends just kick her to the curb. Sometimes I don't know why I even play this game.

Welcome to Jerkagora, you're obviously new here.

• I dunno I'd expect to get flak if I was caught in Lisarea's fulcrux for a while. Or if I was engaged to someone who is an elf in Mag.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Silvanus said:

Mine is 4800

I keep between 6-8K, depending on favours.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Lavinya said:

Qistrel said:

Welcome to Jerkagora, you're obviously new here.
    That's why you come2Halli, where you pretty much only get yelled at if you're terminally stupid... or if you're in the OOC clan, you get to hear me vent at times (But usually not about citymates). Plus, as a monk, you get to buddy up with the Ambassadog, a perk on its own. :P

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    edited March 2015
    Oorrrr...come hang with the coolest bear in the Basin.  We can be the only ones of our race together.  Just saying.  We even accept elfen, AND we're been pretty active as of late :D
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Ooorrrr, come2Seren! :D
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Oooor cut some ties and stay in Mag
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • edited March 2015
    Qistrel said:

Excuse me, do you have a moment to talk about the Light and what it can do for you?

Meet me in New Celest.
  • Magnagora is not the city of traitors.  Magnagora is, as history has shown to be, the only nation who actually considers the Soulless the Greatest Threat and the Truest Enemy, making them (and their associated Pantheon) the city of the true patriots.

Neeners.
    </RANT>
    Excuse me, you leave my token fink friend alone. She's tainted and that's how she likes it, thank you
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    The Night hates you. All shall love Her and despair.

We also kill babies if that's your thing.
    edited March 2015
    Delphas said:

Magnagora is not the city of traitors.  Magnagora is, as history has shown to be, the only nation who actually considers the Soulless the Greatest Threat and the Truest Enemy, making them (and their associated Pantheon) the city of the true patriots.

Neeners.

Except for those members that openly said they support the release of Illith and Kethuru (also the Goloth), of course. /forumrp
  • Delphas said:

Magnagora is not the city of traitors.  Magnagora is, as history has shown to be, the only nation who actually considers the Soulless the Greatest Threat and the Truest Enemy, making them (and their associated Pantheon) the city of the true patriots.

Neeners.

Remind me, which city decided that they didn't want to help seal the servants of the soulless, instead trying (and failing) for domoths while the rest of the basin worked together?
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
    Tridemon said:

Delphas said:

Neeners.

Remind me, which city decided that they didn't want to help seal the servants of the soulless, instead trying (and failing) for domoths while the rest of the basin worked together?
    Which city decided to release the taint in the first place?
  • Shaddus said:

Tridemon said:

Delphas said:

Neeners.

A city that doesn't currently exist, as far as I'm aware.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Kalliste said:

Shaddus said:

Tridemon said:

Delphas said:

Neeners.

A city that doesn't currently exist, as far as I'm aware.
    I was going to object... but damnit, you're right.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    You attach a Great Rune of Effervescent Heart to a frozen fawn brooch.
  • Before moving to Mag I saved and made sure I had the credits and dingbats I needed to make this move a good experience for me because as a player this kind of drama is getting real old real quick. I spoke with different people on hats and made sure it wasn't going to be a thing. 

As far as anyone is concerned I may or may not have reincarnated and I just happen to really love that hat for its adorability (/sarcasm). Also I was in that fulcrux for all of about 30 seconds and I only entered out of reflexive habit to offer as that was what I was on my way to do with another shrine.

@Pectus asked to see if my hat would work on him, and I knew this was bullshit so I sent an ooc tell and said I would for all of two seconds (as an ooc act) because honestly the little games you two play is only going to hurt you two. My removal of my hat was an ooc act which we discussed oocly and was done with only us two -players- within that space. If you want to make out it was anything other than that it is fine, But while you are there make sure you aren't pissing off half of Magnagora by making hats a thing. :) 

If you are upset with me Tremula/Pectus and you struggle to get over the fact I don't pander to your booboos that is fine. I am a big girl. I can ignore you two just fine. Don't make @Qistrel's gaming time painful because of it. That is not cool. 

I am really loving Mag for what it is worth. And I am really excited because I am learning more about Lust than I ever have before and actually realising what an awesome concept this game is based on. But if we can cut the drama that would be nice too. Cheers.
  • Right, you did an OOC action in game. Okayyy.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    So is being merian in Mag, but that didn't stop certain people...
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Unless a god wants to start calling people out on race hats, she's a (whatever her hat is). People need to quit bitching.
This discussion has been closed.