Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    LITTLE PURPLE BOOK!
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    edited January 2015
    Buh? I'm feeling lost. Perhaps someone will catch me up to speed later.

EDIT: Oh, really? Dude, you and everyone else with access to the BoD had over a RL month to complain. You should be bopping yourself if you did not want this!

• ALL the Raves, really ALL of them to whoever changed it so that you can now get the membership with paypal without having a credit card linked to it. THANK YOU
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Kazel said:
    ALL the Raves, really ALL of them to whoever changed it so that you can now get the membership with paypal without having a credit card linked to it. THANK YOU
    It was a PayPal limitation to recurring payments.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
       o Due to balance concerns that have been raised, paralysis curing has
       been re-added to focus body for the time being. Purity dust retains its
       curing ability.

@Ieptix ilu, even though I just perfected my new-cure-for-paralysis bullstuff.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • I hate you. This change was the only thing giving me hope of killing acrobats.

:(((
    Joe Dirt meets Snidely Whiplash?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Adasser, you are adorable and lovable, and you make me hate playing Ev as a hardliner and disapproving superior.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    Thanks to @Shuyin and @Elodres for my horrible questions about regex and helping me make a few triggers.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Shoutout to @Akyaevin for keeping me from tearing my hair out in the Shallamurine part of the  Epic Quest. Here's hoping for a Magnagoran sea battle victory so I can get this damned key and be done with it.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Raves to whoever controlled the Voice yesterday. Sorry I didn't come back. I kind of passed out. By kind of, I mean I did. But yeah. :D Was fun.
  • edited January 2015
    Wrong thread, shh
    Ileein said:
    You're not playing an org leader correctly if you don't, from time to time, slam your fists down on your desk and demand your subordinates turn in their badges because they're off the case.
    I tried that once... it did not go well.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

• Thank you so much, @Darvellan, for the neat coding additions to the guildhall for the Tahtetso's Rassaphore ritual! It feels like the results came back so fast after the request. Testing went pretty well, and I'm looking forward to seeing the full ceremony in action. Many thanks to the Tahtetso who helped out with composing, finalizing, and testing the ritual, too, including @Saroha, @Ikayle, and @Rayen.

I couldn't have done it without you all!
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Everiine said:
    I think I speak for just about everyone
    Just about
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    It is really wonderful, especially for me since my character is totally unimpressed by Divine but such a Master Quettle fanboy. I'mma come bring some more books to you Master Q, but I gotta get my head together first. <3
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    edited January 2015
    You mean you aren't just putting it off because every week you wait is liable to turn into another book to discuss with him? I'm disappointed.

Edit: In case you couldn't tell, this is a hidden rave about how much book I got done today.

Edit 2, edit boogaloo: @Daraius write the absolute best letters.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Portius said:
    You mean you aren't just putting it off because every week you wait is liable to turn into another book to discuss with him? I'm disappointed.

Edit: In case you couldn't tell, this is a hidden rave about how much book I got done today.
    But then you left before I could give you my book. :(
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Ileein said:
    Portius said:

But then you left before I could give you my book. :(
    He was having a crisis give him a break!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    I am literally shaking... log to come.

• edited January 2015
    Rave for solid bug report responses. Knowing that the bug is merely a minor display bug, and not actually a hindering one, is a great help.

EDIT: Also rave for Oneiroi for helping run through a quest, and fixing the bugs as they crop up.

You have completed the Mending the Mornhai Sanctuary quest!
    You have gained a new honour!

EDIT EDIT: Okay, I need to rave more. The diary written for the quest is fantastic. And the quest itself, looking past the bugs, seems to be well designed. It's long, without being too long. It doesn't rely on having to wait around for resets. There are clear messages when a step is performed (which I still managed to miss, but that's my fault) and it's accessible to more than just demigods with 9k+ health. The minor additional lines when you attack certain enemies are a nice touch. And the room descriptions are nice, with many nice minor touches that make you go "ooh, yeah that makes sense/is cool/is pretty (awesome)".
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • YEs. The Mornhai quest is how a quest should be. It can be long and tedious without forcing people to wait for resets - rant, down with Xeeth labs - I mean, look at Cay. Whoever did Mornhai, I love you. Have my e-children.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    a little can mean a lot. @Drocilla <3

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    (Ship): Elodres says, "Man I wish I knew you were cool earlier."
This discussion has been closed.