Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• edited February 2014
    Enyalida said:
    Yeah, mine are usually long sentences that involve numbers and lots of punctuation, and have some names mixed in for extra caps.
    So something like... 'Maylea and Isune have 50 secret lovechildren; Munsia is plotting to eat 4 or 5 of them, next Tuesday.'?
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Not quite that long, but that kind of thing, yes. Sometimes without spaces.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Morkarion said:
    So it just hit me I spent 32 million essence on powers for War, just after I finally got back to 100 mil for the first time since I made VA.

Credits, credits are my silver lining.
    Don't get me started on this. 

100c for every place not on the winning team is kinda dumb. Isn't there a way to reduce 1st place winner's and spread it out more evenly to the rest in a tier setting?
    Guuuiilllld draaaaammmmaaaaa. I can only troll this stuff for so long before I get bored of trolling the guild and their petty BS
  • Munsia said:
    Guuuiilllld draaaaammmmaaaaa. I can only troll this stuff for so long before I get bored of trolling the guild and their petty BS
    Sounds like you'd be amazing for the Geomancers! Oh wait...
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Munsia said:
    You could try not trolling them for a change...
    Xenthos said:
    Munsia said:
    You could try not trolling them for a change...
    I don't always troll them. But when I do, they're arguing for an hour straight about politics. 
  • I am new... I am changed... I will not be mean
    Annick said:
    I am new... I am changed... I will not be mean
    Bit late -.-
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    So, be frank with me Serenwilde. How many of these Nekotai alts are you guys getting your Hiriako fix?

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Munsia said:

Annick said:

I am new... I am changed... I will not be mean

Bit late -.-

No I am avoiding going off on the Shofangi and a hartstone at the moment.....

'Hold me back bro' moments amuse me.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Munsia said:

You could try a different guild! I hear the Ashurans are awesome in Achaea right now.
  • Celina said:
    Munsia said:

You could try a different guild! I hear the Ashurans are awesome in Achaea right now.
    don't you dare send her over to my game!
  • Very unusual timing for that comment Xarcon.

Last night for no reason at all I found myself in the library rereading Aiakon's essays and cackling to myself. It's still good.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Aiakon was around for a short while. I had the amazing honour of inguilding him to the Geomancers.

My tweet:

If you're bored with the city, ok. That happens. Maybe you're bored with the guild. That happens too.

But if you've been so inactive that you've lost multiple mounts since you've been in the guild because you can't pay on them or remember to level them, don't complain to me that you're leaving because "the city and the guild are corrupt". You haven't even been around or done anything.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Sometimes I wonder if @Shaddus suffers from multi personality disorder...what is that? Schizophrenia?  MUD's turn out to be a basic 'at bay' cure...and then it allll makes sense, and I feel like I'm assisting in bettering someones life.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Maybe you're a figment of my imagination ;)
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Solipsist with dissociative identity disorder.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • My psych degree weeps tears of DSM pages when someone mentions DID T.=.T

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

Shaddus said:
    Maybe you're a figment of my imagination ;)
    I actually have this conversation with a friend where he says he's a figment of my imagination I'm a figment of the imagination of another friend. Which is weird cause his figment made a figment...
  • Munsia said:
    Sometimes I wonder if @Shaddus suffers from multi personality disorder...what is that? Schizophrenia?  MUD's turn out to be a basic 'at bay' cure...and then it allll makes sense, and I feel like I'm assisting in bettering someones life.
    Just because it's a pet peeve of mine... Schitzophrenia is not Multiple Personality Disorder. There are Schizophrenics that don't have multiple personalities (well, no more than the rest of us anyway), and there are people with multiple personalities that aren't schitzophrenic.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I wish I could shoot the breeze.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • So Aerdiya and I died to Sethototep while testing our bashers, and then this happened after I respawned and def'd up...

The clash of steel on steel echoes upon the air as Morkarion, riding a monstrous wyvern with bat 
    wings, strides in from the northeast.

You tilt your head curiously at Morkarion.

Morkarion gives the corpse of Hive King Sethototep to you.

A flame-tongued savage in lustrous steel says, "A present."
  • D'awww. Fortunately he took over 5 minutes to get there- time which I used to play with your Hyena
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I'd been once, got Aerdiya's corpse, had to wait for her respawning because she was using Crow egg. Give her her corpses, berate Ried for getting his daughter killed, and then go back to exact revenge.

Also:

You stare implacably at Ixion, and he shrinks from your gaze.

Best reason to be an Ascendant EVER.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    What's going on with the disconnects? I'm sure it's not just me, if deathsight is anything to go by.

This discussion has been closed.