Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Tp gives most of the afflictions chems take.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Avatar Demigods, double refreshing for ridiculous potential.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Even with refresh, by the time you raise them, you have less than ten seconds to hit with them... and they hit on a ten second timer (that starts at max). Haven't examined pyrochem as much, but you could probably hit with a chunk of them -masked- with telepathy.
  • For the record, I can tank him just fine when fully deffed.
    edited February 2014
    No, it was actually a problem with an unexpected buff stacking order compounding problems. Not exactly just an extra zero, but basically that, yes.

EDIT: That, and one of the various nerfs hadn't been put in yet (The ones that warn the entire radius, as well as the one that... basically removed the radius effects entirely.)
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Caerlyr said:
    Morkarion said:
    Morbo's was because the non affliction related multiplier had one too many zeros though? This is more dropping all the afflictions on the target at the last second so there's no time to cure.
    Wrong. You just sucked against him, heh.
    ... Morbo was definitely doing way too much damage, and not only was he doing 8k+, he was doing it to every enemy, within a 5+ room radius. I'm not sure how that can really be argued, especially since the admin came out and said it wasn't working as intended and was doing way too much damage. Maybe you weren't active during this time, but it's pretty commonly known that things like Link were boosting damage way too much (especially since link members didn't even need to be in the area, they could hide in their manse).

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Caerlyr said:
    Morkarion said:
    Just walk out the room?
    We were just testing his new offence. Go move your blatent troll attempts elsewhere.
    Wasn't trolling, just leave the room and a bomb doesn't work, QQing about the damage is like complaining about being decapped and doing nothing to prevent or counter it. Of course it's going to hurt, you stand there and let it happen.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Shaddus said:
    That does sound pretty likely. Maybe chembombs need to be a channeled effect.
    Oh please jweet swesus no, take pity on us.
    Channelled effect would be pretty awful, considering the restrictions on them already.

Chem specs are already subpar to meld specs, and very reliant on other people being a melder to maximise their efficiency.

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    GUYS WE'RE OFF TOPIC
    So looking at the calendar of upcoming events. What's the odds of wildnodes happening during Ascension itself?

Best ascension EVER
  • Influencing until your eyes bleed.

#justnoncomthings
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    There's an herb for that, too.
    Influencing until your eyes bleed.

#justnoncomthings
     Mob Influences: 432668

Don't talk to me about influencing until your eyes bleed
  • That time when somebody makes a shout and uses a word incorrectly, and instead of shouting to correct them, you quietly let them know via tell the proper definition, and then they get all butthurt.
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    edited February 2014
    Enyalida said:
    Even with refresh, by the time you raise them, you have less than ten seconds to hit with them... and they hit on a ten second timer (that starts at max). Haven't examined pyrochem as much, but you could probably hit with a chunk of them -masked- with telepathy.
    Focus mind gives 0 fracks about masked. He'd also only be giving 1 at a time if Interference is locked.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Jumping in a little late, the damage you saw from my Pyrochem explosion was just timing telepathy effects to hit half a second before the bomb went off. I wasn't using interference against Caerlyr because his Fire DMP wasn't high enough to make it worthwhile. Was just stupidity/confusion with the TP attack that does damage to H/M/E. So only two affs were stuck. 
  • Oh I was spitting Ibululu as well.
    I figured that's what it was, paired with good offense dmp and a good damage typing. Jealous, sitting with my blunt/magic burst attack, that doesn't do that much damage with all four feasible affs :P
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited February 2014
    Edit: Misread the announcement post.  In any case, yay for password policy updates :)
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
    edited February 2014
    The part that confuses me is: I've had a password of 20+ characters for RL years.

Did I break the password policy somehow? :o
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    That is what I was thinking, I thought I might have misread it and they updated the way the system works a while back.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
    Who...what? Do people type a story to log in? I bet some of you would if you could..
    So it just hit me I spent 32 million essence on powers for War, just after I finally got back to 100 mil for the first time since I made VA.

Credits, credits are my silver lining.

Munsia said:
    Who...what? Do people type a story to log in? I bet some of you would if you could..
    I hate passwords.

Passphrases are so much better.
    Yeah, mine are usually long sentences that involve numbers and lots of punctuation, and have some names mixed in for extra caps.
This discussion has been closed.