Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA

Twytch said:
    Is this a sign of what to expect on Ascension day ? :(
    This is but a taste of the terror Ascension will unleash.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • It's usually worse on Ascension. Lately I hear things get bad even during normal scuffles, so maybe this year's ascension will be even more horrible. Let's see if we break any new records.

• Whoever keeps linking nodes to emptiness/near emptiness needs to stop.
  • Falmiis said:
    Whoever keeps linking nodes to emptiness/near emptiness needs to stop.
    Agreed. Stop at motes!
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    It's the North, I've been catching them on astral constantly. It's normal to drain before Ascension but this is just dickish
  • I seriously doubt whoever has been draining in the last two weeks has been doing it because of Ascension.
    It's really common practice, it's just a couple weeks early.
  • Yeah. Once Ascension starts, the nodes should be empty in order to prevent the summoning of astralbeasts when the staff is planted (or something). The kethbits will be annoying enough.
  • Didn't they already make the nodes autodrain to 0 during the ascension to prevent that?
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Kiradawea said:
    Didn't they already make the nodes autodrain to 0 during the ascension to prevent that?
    No.  Why would they even bother making the nodes auto-drain?  They already have code in place to block linking entirely (that is done during Wildnodes).  Making it drain is weird and unnecessary.  Previous years, their being drained was because players drained 'em.
  • Twytch said:
    Is this a sign of what to expect on Ascension day ? :(
    Not even close. Ascension day will be far worse due to things like player inventory and players stacked in the same areas, tons of commands, and insanity making all those issues even worse. Horrible time to be a guardian.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Heh, the wheel keeps giving me pins. Which...is actually pretty good. -trades them in for vial runes because no more decay-

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    That awkward moment when you think you're just north of the dock, but you're really just north of the enemy nexus...

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    And that moment when you're talking to someone who doesn't play Lusternia about weasels but accidentally call them "weevils" and then they ask what a weevil is.  L-)

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

... And @Xenthos has blown my mind. Again.

Before an earthly flight

Like, all this time, I thought Lusternia weevils were basically overgrown, plant-eating rats.

(It's been a while since I've looked at one.)

Before an earthly flight

• The more you know... the more you have to scrub yourself compulsively.
  • edited March 2016
    A weevil is a type of beetle from the Curculionoidea superfamily. They are usually small, less than 6 mm, and herbivorous. Over 60,000 species are in several families, mostly in the family Curculionidae.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

The internet beat you to it by about half an hour, Tylly. Thanks, though!

Before an earthly flight

• "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in."
  • "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in."
  • Cyaethl is hecka neat generally but oh my god the fungus, why is it never enough fungus what does this man WANT from me
    Distant rumbling of Ascension drama already. 
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited March 2016
    FIRE JESUS will save us all guise.

edit:

*** You have 106 unread message(s). ***

8-X
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

This discussion has been closed.