Lusternia down?

Comments

• And back down.
  • Not up for me yet, but I think this is a good thing. I'm getting some studying done.
  • Just -fully- deffed up, too :(

(45 power) !!!
  • Yeah, they are all down again. ironrealms.com and all the individual games.
  • Zyphora said:
    I'm glad I was able to pop in for a bit for the CAH games. We should do this again sometime. This game was the dirty silver lining to Lusternia's downtime.  :bz
    It was funny! I've never heard of that game before, but I'll definitely have to play more of it. :D

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    In return for being down, Iron Realms should send out Ironbeard and Gnomes!
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    It's up for me now.
  • I just had a (hopefully quick) question about downtime like this--how are things like incubating beasts and achievement xp bonuses impacted by them?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    As near as I can tell, time did not actually advance while the game was down, so everything is simply delayed by a few hours.

However, the weave did still happen.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Seems like a day passed or something, since READLOG SERENWILDE 0 1 and 0 0 have no activity.
  • Scary couple of hours.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Rivius said:
    Seems like a day passed or something, since READLOG SERENWILDE 0 1 and 0 0 have no activity.
    When the servers came back up (about 38 minutes after midnight UTC) the weave happened. When the servers came back up after the second very short outage the weave happened again.
  • Kethuru obviously got released early and ended the universe.

What you are looking at is lusternia 2.0, a copy Estarra had tucked away.
  • raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage
  • titan hunting with a cave-fisher on me /sobs I can't die on prime!!! D:
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • What's worse: not being able to connect to the game or being able to connect but not being able to move?
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Alright. Someone introduce me to this cards with humans game.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited October 2013
    Here's the link! I hosted a game, if anyone wants to come play. Just remember to leave the game if you need to step away, because idling out restarts it for everyone!

edit: To clarify, to start playing you just pick a nickname and it takes you to a 'waiting room' type thing. Find Ennys's Game and click join game--the password is 'poorlusternia' with no quotes!

edit2: Take Alary's, just below instead!
  • http://pyz.socialgamer.net/game.jsp
    Under my name, password the same: poorlusternia
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • KioKio
    edited October 2013
    Spoke too soon D:
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Morning folks.

There's a CAH game up, Mysrai's hosting. Same password.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• I do not want to play CAH.

I want to stare at the inside of my manse! D:
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited October 2013
    Morkarion said:
     Same password.
    Apparently not, unless I can't spell...

Edit: I can't spell. And now it's too late ;~;
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    Game has been restarted, there are now 20 (!) player slots instead of 8.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Haha, this is becoming a daily ritual.

• edited October 2013
    Nevermind. I'm just bitter.
    CAH just blew up with people leaving/joining. I'm currently hosting the new game, same password. Max room limit is set.