Announce Post #3385: Testing: Psionic Channel Speeds

Related to Report 530, we are now testing speeding up of Psionic Channels as a potential buff for all Psionics. The changes are live on my test server (HELP TEST SERVER for login info) for anyone that wishes to help us test. The recent Telekinesis change to vessel burst rate has been scaled down on the test server as well, from 2-3 to 1-3 again (50% chance of 1, 40% chance of 2, 10% chance of 3) to account for faster psionic balances. Please let me know if you come across any issues with this while testing!
Sign In or Register to comment.