"Do you still stand?"

Full log: "Do you still stand?"

I really and truly loved every single little bit of this to bits and pieces. I don't think it's too braggy to say that we have a phenomenal group of players and characters in Maylea's Order right now. Everyone went all in participating, and everyone's writing is so good. I wish I had the colors saved, but imagine a lot of gorgeous pale pinks, greens and bluebell blues scattered throughout.

The breeze has now become a gale, threatening to throw you and the Mayflowers about you off your feet. It is becoming hard to breathe, and overhead the ancient apple tree swishes and whispers, its branches swaying and being stripped of petals which swirl to join the winds about you. A single apple is whipped from a branch, falling before the hollow at the base of the tree.

As the wind surges in strength, Elexia alights upon the ground and braces her bare feet against the earth. Her eyes close in an attempt to shield themselves from the gale, but she stubbornly opens them in attempt to maintain her watch. She protects the bloom she bears by folding her hands over her heart.

You have emoted: Despite herself, Lief lowers her antlered head against the gales. Her bare feet dig into the soil, and her hands release their grasp upon one another to grip the fluttering fabric of serene kimono robes bearing fruitful apple branches. She breathes - despite the force, she wills herself to breathe, and from her antlered head's bowed position, she draws her gaze up to Maylea, focusing upon Her.

Bending down, her hair whipping about herself in the gale, Faythe shelters Elexia without obstructing Elexia's vision, staring with wide eyes at the fruit and petals flying from the tree.

Nialla ducks down and scoops a young peahen into her arms as the wind picks up, holding her close to make sure she doesn't get hurt. With Aiteal cradled to her chest she braces herself, her fur whipping in the gale, while she she keeps her gaze locked to Maylea.

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity says to you, "My Eldin. You had stood before in the gales of storms that seek to break you. Do you still stand?" Her form remains still in the gale, even as Her chestnut and blue hair is whipped about by winds. Her golden eyes gleam bright. "Bent as you are?"

Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
~
A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
~
Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."