Class recommendation for Serenguard?

Hi,

I'm wondering what the current thoughts are on the Serenguard class - what's the best warrior type?  Is Axelord considered any good?
Also, are there any good systems for mudlet that help with combat in this type of class?  I have MMF currently just for assistance with some defenses and such, but I am currently a Moondancer.  Thanks for any assistance, and sorry if I put this into the wrong spot.
You have been recognised by Elexia for: She is such an incredible writer, and I adore the friendship between Faythe and Elexia. Faythe's emotes are well-written and creative, and in this scene in particular she has done such wonderful emotes using the Moondancer fae! It's always inspiring and so very much fun. 

You have been recognised by Lief for: There is a LOT to recognize you over. We've had so many great scenes - so much tension and warmth and friendship and confusion between our two characters, and I love every moment of it. Not to mention the cult - I am so glad you could make it, and Faythe's role in its creation was beautiful. It wouldn't have been the same event without Faythe's presence there. Thank you!!

Comments

• I am no expert on warrior; however, it depends on what your goals are. If you are wishing to be a combatant then Axelord can be nice damage. Pureblade would be able to produce massive damage if your group causes bleeding, and Bonecrusher would be better for groups that cause bruising. Cavalier has some great utility if I am not mistaken. Blademaster isn't the weakest, but it would require a lot of thought, strategy, and effort to see the same results as the others. 

If you have a shofangi and they focus on bleeding then Pureblade theoretically could have a lot of synergy. However, I don't see many shofangi about. Serenwilde being aligned to Magnagora and Gaudiguch will likely cause you to see good amounts of bruising which can lead to some lethal damage from Bonecrusher's pulp. 

I have a UI that I am going to soon try to post for Mudlet. This will have a mapper and chat window as well as some other windows. It is actually based on reysui. Easei and I modified it to be quite nice and current. 

As far as systems go, in my humble opinion MMF causes more headaches than it helps. My suggestion would be start looking at building your own systems around the current ssc. It seems the admin are really pushing ssc to be the best option by implementing a mortal coder to work out some of the flaws still found in it. Don't be afraid to die. If you start going into battle and reviewing logs then fixing one thing with each fight then you will be a top tier combatant before you know it. As far as systems you will likely need to address, I will list out everything that I am working on or have plans to work on:

1. Def System - initial setup and maintaining insomnia, truetime, metawake, etc. 
    2. Echo System for things like instakills and high priority skills like chembombs and aurics/dchord 
    3. Ally/enemy system 
    4. Stance/parry system - although you can likely just set stance and parry at the beginning of fights and get by for now. 
    5. Important affliction tracker aka aeon, aurics, earache, anorexia, asthma, slickness, slitthroat, damaged limbs. 

While some classes may feel underwhelming in 1v1s, every class seems to bring something to group fights. Lusternia combat is mostly about group combat. The admins have done a great job at making non-combat focused players available to compete against combat focused players in these group settings. 

Warning: Warrior will likely play more around your specialization than rituals/totems in general.