Six Ages Mafia

Comments

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    FranklynI think his claiming day 1 was pretty unnecessary and deeply undercut his abilities.

I don’t like giving the mafia a bunch of info Day 1. When I play as mafia, my first mission is to guess the setup so I can find a good bluff to work with.

So I 1) don’t think it was pro town to claim, 2) want to limit information we give mafia with our Lynch, and 3) I started a new vote train to see if any of the three remaining votes would crawl out of the woodwork to clinch any final votes in the last stretch. It’s a perfect moment to finalize a lynch with little pushback, isn’t it?

On the last count, at least, it’s been a success. 
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    edited November 2019
    It is now DAY ONE. The day end on Thursday, Nov 21st, at 2PM EST.
    With 7 Riders alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch!
    VOTES
    Sylandra-2(Ayisdra, Carkhan)
    Mysrai-2(Zitto, Merlose)
    None-1(Lief)
    Zitto-1(Sylandra)

Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
    I’m interested in sticking around though. Sorry @Mysrai.

vote Mysrai
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • I think I will offer an unhelpful vote, but I honestly do not like Ayisdra's reasoning and the surprisingly small amount of push back he's gotten.

So: Vote: Ayisdra

I will hang my hat there and check back as often in the next 45 minutes as I may, but also MERLOSE, WHY? THERE WILL BE VENGEANCE! (omgus)
    Art is by the wonderful Gurashi!
    VOTES
    Mysrai-3(Zitto, Merlose, Sylandra)
    None-1(Lief)
    Ayisdra-1(Mysrai)

• Keep a close watch on whomever clinches this, then! No hard feelings. (>:])
    Art is by the wonderful Gurashi!
    I prefer an Ayisdra vote tbh. So I’ll hop. vote Ayisdra

Day 1 is wild, y’all.
    Daraius said:
    VOTES
    Mysrai-2(Zitto, Merlose)
    None-1(Lief)
    Ayisdra-2(Mysrai, Sylandra)

• You know, I can get on board an Ayisdra lynch, actually.

unvote
    vote: Ayisdra
    Art by the multitalented Aonia
    VOTES
    Sylandra-1(Ayisdra)
    Mysrai-2(Zitto, Merlose)
    None-1(Lief)
    Ayisdra-3(Mysrai, Sylandra, Carakhan)
  • wait wait. I'm here. please no kill just yet. I will role reveal then as it seems I have no choice now.
  • @Mysrai mostly it was because something needed to happen and you seemed the safest vote since someone would need to change votes for you to go down. Things like @Sylandra and @Carakhan vote hopping. I actually agree with you that @Aysidra's reasoning is fairly shallow here, as I said.

I'm going to take a few more minutes, see if @Lief or @Zitto have anything more to say, and then decide what I'm going to do if no one has clinched it by then.
  • I am a Priest of Bursenari. I have a one time protection power. Once per game, if I target a female priest, they will be protected from attacks that night.
    Being a priest is hella convenient and unfortunate if true.

Heading into a meeting now so I guess I’ll just commit to this and YOLO.

In case I get offed want to mention mild FoS Carakhan.

Daraius said:
  • Sylandra said:
    Being a priest is hella convenient and unfortunate if true.

Heading into a meeting now so I guess I’ll just commit to this and YOLO.

In case I get offed want to mention mild FoS Carakhan.

....We are all priests of whatever god our role pms said.
  • unvote
    For now. Is it female priest or priest of a female deity? And can you clarify "attacks" at all?

VOTES
    Sylandra-1(Ayisdra)
    Mysrai-2(Zitto, Merlose)
    None-1(Lief)
  • Carakhan said:
    unvote
    For now. Is it female priest or priest of a female deity? And can you clarify "attacks" at all?

It is the deity.  As we have guessed, our role pms stated a gender. It is that gender that needs to be female.
  • Unvote, vote Ayisdra.

I was most comfortable with this vote as earlier stated.
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
    edited November 2019
    VOTES
    Sylandra-1(Ayisdra)
    Mysrai-2(Zitto, Merlose)
    Ayisdra-3(Mysrai, Sylandra, Lief)
  • Ayisdra said:
    Carakhan said:
    unvote

It is the deity.  As we have guessed, our role pms stated a gender. It is that gender that needs to be female.
    Adding to this, as I had miss understood the second question: It will protect them from any killing action that night.
  • Oops, I'm sorry! I missed Ayisdra's role claim in my rush. Unvote, let me consider. This is a huge time crunch.
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
    VOTES
    Sylandra-1(Ayisdra)
    Mysrai-2(Zitto, Merlose)
  • I feel like role reveals are sort of useless in and of themselves. Portius does tend to give covers, as mentioned before. So just being willing to reveal I don't know changes a lot. Especially since the power as stated seems very vague. Busenari is the Cow Mother, and all her IG powers seem to be related to increasing the yield of cattle. I'm not comfortable with the implication of "protect the cows" translating to "protect a female priest" but it could happen, I guess.

Well, with @Lief unvoting and a revolt IG, I think we're done. Anyone left, please decide!
  • I find myself in the awkward position of once again being extremely skeptical of someone because their role is extremely close to my own. Given that, I think I'd prefer the information from Ayisdra's death and the wildly crazy last minute trains.

vote: Ayisdra
    VOTES
    Sylandra-1(Ayisdra)
    Mysrai-2(Zitto, Merlose)
    Ayisdra-3(Mysrai, Sylandra, Carakhan)
  • Honestly, I'm on this train because I think any lynch is more informative than no lynch. I have trouble evaluating Ayisdra, he always low-key pings my suspicion sensors regardless of his alignment.

Vote Aysidra
  • Having read and thought about it, I will vote Ayisdra again.
    ~
    ~
    VOTES
    Sylandra-1(Ayisdra)
    Mysrai-1(Merlose)
    Ayisdra-4+1(Mysrai, Sylandra, Carakhan, Zitto+Lief)

THAT'S A LYNCH!
    -----------
    Bitter arguments give way to grim resolution, right as Elmal's sun begins to set. You turn on Ayisdra, hounding him with accusations, calling him a traitor, until his magic disguise fades. Ayisdra is nothing more than a ram woman, red of hair, and wearing a stolen honor belt. Well, you know how to deal with that. You take her head and play Chadash with it.
    -----------
    Ayisdra worshiped...Vinga!
    httpsvignettewikianocookienetsixagesimages77bRamTraderjpgrevisionlatestcb20190618205336

"The Rams gained power after their god Orlanth murdered Yelm." 

You worship Vinga, a war goddess of the Rams. She is great Orlanth's daughter, or perhaps Orlanth himself turned into a woman. She is the goddess of war women, who strictly speaking count as their own gender but count as women for our purposes. She is storm and change.

Vinga is Female.

Ram: You win when everyone else is dead!

Slayers of the Sun: Your people are Rams, the people of the Storm. The people of the Sun are your enemies. On ODD-Numbered Nights (N1, N3, etc) you may HURL THE LIGHTNING SPEAR AT X to kill them.

The Adventuress: You excel at daring feats of arms. Once per game, at night, you may RAID X. If your target is MALE you will block any powers that he used that night.

Your safeclaims are the priests of:

Ekarna, retainer of Nyalda and goddess of trade
    Busenari, the mother of cows.
    -------------------

httpsvignettewikianocookienetsixagesimages004Shargashjpgrevisionlatestcb20181113015248
    Night falls and you go off to gaze at the sky, reading the signs in the stars. The omens are bad! A red sun rises in the night sky. That is the sun of Shargash, the Demon Sun of Alkoth. You know not what it means, save that your enemies have gotten better at killing!

It is now NIGHT ONE. The night end on Friday, Nov 22nd, at 2PM EST.

Night actions are being computed and sent out!