Gurashi Draws: An Autobiography

Comments

• Orael said:
    TIL I look like a ghost from Scooby Doo.
    No, no, no... you look like an ANGRY ghost from Scooby Doo.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Tridemon said:
    Orael said:
    No, no, no... you look like an ANGRY ghost from Scooby Doo.
    Those meddling kids.....
  • edited October 2019
    Orael said:
    CRIES it was unintentional! I was trying to make him awesome-shaped!!
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Gurashi said:
    Orael said:
    CRIES it was unintentional! I was trying to make him awesome-shaped!!
    What if they're the same thing?
  • Also, from last night: my favorite quest couple lol 

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH <3<3<3<3

Art by the wonderful Gurashi.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Birb, obvi.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • The little hands are clenched like he's internally squealing with excitement, and the bigger ones are flailing that is TOO ADORABLE.
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • Weep, I was too busy working on my artisinal to do a proper inktober, so here's a color picture I did of Gurashi's pets pre-Wayfaire. That counts right? That can be my Inktober 25, right??!

In order of acquisition: Bayard the pony, Kohana the mammoth, Birbemon the parakeet, Percival the bat, Bizirik the Leothin, Thomasina the calico, Luta the munchkin, Fitzroy the sphynx, Lazuli the ragdoll, Sardonix the fire wyvern, Erde the glass kitten, Orla the squonkabonk and Brycll the caracal! Whew. Some actual beasts, some curios, some manse dwellers. 

I definitely didn't add a bunch more beasts after Wayfaire either no sir. 

• Inktober 26, Gurashi's new (mostly unexpected) wayfaire pets!! Some intended as gifts at least. 

Is it your bat in the mimikyu costume?
    I used to make cakes.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I mean... your "sloppy" is still pretty incredible.  No apologizing!
    edited October 2019
    I came to this thread for this!? I let these photons into my eyeballs!? Is that even INK!

(That's how silly it is to apologize for posting your lovely art. :P )
    I used to make cakes.

• I see that someone's having trouble with the hamsters again.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.