the Expedition - a Pokémon Mafia game. (GAME OVER. SYLANDRA WINS. TOWN WINS.)

Comments

• Oh! D: I misread aha
    Your numbers today are:
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Lehki said:
    So whoever tried to kill Sylandra got blocked by the quake, and then somebody else used their pokemon to block Sylandra.

Aren't you popular?
    It's a blessing and a curse, bb.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Stop targeting us! Or else. 

• Lehki said:
    So whoever tried to kill Sylandra got blocked by the quake, and then somebody else used their pokemon to block Sylandra.

Aren't you popular?
    Kilee said:
    Also I guess I should talk about what I was doing last night :/

My Kecleon has the move Shadow Sneak which in a pokemon game would give me priority (lets you hit first) but in this mafia it gave me the chance to look for pokemon during the night phase but then we had a freaking earthquake and I sprained my ankle :(
    So the earthquake blocked your pokemons's power? 

Seems so, I got a message saying that I was too injured to carry on. Then I woke up for the day phase. I just wanted like a hoothoot or something I'm really upset about the stupid earthquake
    Your numbers today are:
  • @CyndarinAscends has Clefairy. Confirmed by the confirmation that @Sylandra has Jigglypuff. Am I doing this right? :D
    OH cruel Fate, when wilt thou weary be?
    When satisfied with tormenting me?
    What have I e'er designed, but thou hast crost?
    All that I wished to gain by thee, I've lost:
    From my first infancy, thy spite thou'st shown
    and from my cradle, I've thy malice known...
  • I wonder if the chronology of turning in Trainers Cards affected who and what was hit by Earthquake? We know one (maybe two? On phone so I can't sift) Pokemon actions went through. And at least one didn't.
  • That may be true I turned mine in 45 minutes before the night ended >_>

Iosion said:
    I wonder if the chronology of turning in Trainers Cards affected who and what was hit by Earthquake? We know one (maybe two? On phone so I can't sift) Pokemon actions went through. And at least one didn't.

Your numbers today are:
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Iosion said:
    I wonder if the chronology of turning in Trainers Cards affected who and what was hit by Earthquake? We know one (maybe two? On phone so I can't sift) Pokemon actions went through. And at least one didn't.
    Brought this up a few pages back. Seems pretty safe to say it wasn't the case.
  • Oh. That's the opposite of what I was expecting to hear.
  • Last comment directed at @Kilee. Thanks for clarification @Phoebus
  • The "order of events" is only supposed to be for clarifying a few confusing interactions between powers. It's not gonna be important for how most powers play out
  • JUST TO CLARIFY. I am not clefairy or jigglypuff, though my pokemon may be equally as stupid looking.
  • but seriously a tinted lens hoothoot? look how cool it looks!

Your numbers today are:
    JUST TO CLARIFY. I am not clefairy or jigglypuff, though my pokemon may be equally as stupid looking.
    9 year old me 'bout to come at you with some fists of fury if you're calling Clefairy stupid looking. I loved Clefairy. And Clefairy was the first wild shiny Pokemon I ever encountered in the games. Don't be a hater.
    Oh, for--

I hate these forums so much.
  • So, since it will inevitably cause some notice: I changed my avatar to reflect that I am male and that I am in the Pokemon Mafia game (since this is mostly what I use the forums for).

Sylandra and Cyndarin are apparently really popular. They are loathed by the wicked. Their future is limited as something bad is happening, though someone wonderful might help them dance through life by letting them feel no pain. Good news! This has changed them for good, if not for the better. They aren't that girl that will go away in one short day, though, thank goodness. 

I don't have anything new to speculate on, then, though I would like, for clarity's sake, for people willing to say what happened to them last night to explicitly say so, with a bolded note pointing to what they say. For example,
    On N1: I performed a night action. I received no notice as to whether I was affected by the Earthquake, was targeted to be killed, or any other happenings in the night. Whether or not it was because of an ability or because nothing happened, both are a possibility.
  • Learn2ShowSource 
    Your numbers today are:
  • No one has answered me about if a mislynch is applicable here. I know in standard mafia games that is the go to tactic. However this is very power heavy so I am at a loss.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    @Melali you get +1 broadway point.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    Kilee said:
    Learn2ShowSource 
    I always use it to fix things after I've posted and they come out broken. Not allowed to edit in Mafia. Trying to stay zen about it. 
    [-O< 
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    We kind of have to lynch, imo. We are such a big game. The odds of striking a mafia are higher than normal simply because I'm guessing the ratio is different to account for enough kills to keep a good pace going. Also deaths are the only way to learn definitive information about the game rather than speculation.

N1: I took no action. Two players tried to target me, one intending to kill me, but seemed blocked by the quake. This made up my first message. A third player, using a Purrloin, successfully dayblocked me using Fake Out afterwards. This made up my second message.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • NANTS INGONYAMA BAGITHI BABA
    SITHI UHM INGONYAMA

NANTS INGONYAMA BAGITHI BABA
    SITHI UHHMM INGONYAMA
    INGONYAMA
    Ingonyama
    Siyo Nqoba
    Ingonyama
    Ingonyama nengw' enamabala

(Can I haz broadway points too?)
  • Dear Goddess of Lipsynch, what have I done to those sweet, sweet lyrics.
  • N1: I myself took no action however I had my Pokemon do it's thing. It was unaffected by the Earthquake and no it has no immunity to ground types. As far as I am aware I was completly untargeted by anyone for any reason.
  • Vote Rolsand

he tried killing me over my pokemon :(
    Your numbers today are:
  • @Kilee He was saying mafia would likely target you
  • I'm about to put all players in a hat and choose
    Your numbers today are:
  • Vote None 

for now D:
    Your numbers today are:
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Kilee said:
    I'm about to put all players in a hat and choose
    The Tremula Factor
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."