Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited April 2016
    Right back at ya. That really was the coolest battle I've played. :)

But you might find this amusing:

gestalt challenge falmiis tournament
    Falmiis is too bad at Psychodrama for you to challenge. Try someone your closer to your own 
    abilities.

(yes I have typo'd that message)
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • I will have to climb my way back up to being able to battle you!
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Psychodrama is fun, but good grief the hardest part is just making a gestalt. It can take -hours- to pour over your options.
  • Vivet said:
    Psychodrama is fun, but good grief the hardest part is just making a gestalt. It can take -hours- to pour over your options.

It makes it easier if you have limited ikons/options to begin with heh. Or less gestalt slots. ( I remember starting with 3 chars, 2 props and 2 scenes.)
  • Well it's quite late, but @Estarra for that April Fool's post! Still giggling.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I had to sit and explain the Lusternian combat meta to my gamer friend for five minutes before he understood the spammish inquisition joke.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • I am so broke now.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Hallifax, just like the house, always wins.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Oh, I missed it, huh?  Guess I need to pay more attention to dates!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Daraius said:
    Can we talk about my 2.5 mil price tag? ;;)

Who's a good dog?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    400K for three hours of work isn't bad. I just wish I knew what everyone else offered, too.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Yay, my first artisanal in years!
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • @Daraius for having the most delicious text tea I have ever seen (and writing brilliant emotes that make me want more, even if it was just a short period of time) that makes me want real tea.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Aww thanks. Please extend all tea raves to @Irillia, who is responsible for most of the recipes at GST.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • @Tristanna and @Islwyn, for letting me ramble with/at you. Hopefully more with than at.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."

• Daraius said:
    Aww thanks. Please extend all tea raves to @Irillia, who is responsible for most of the recipes at GST.
    Then @Irillia gets the love of my tastebuds as well! You two are excellent.
  • I don't know why I ever left Astrology.  :x
    See you in Sapience.
  • Falmiis said:
    Stormcrow went up a pretty decent amount there. Huzzah, thanks for sharing that :)

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Falmiis said:

Hey that's awesome. D'Murani still went up!
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Falmiis said:
    @Falmiis I think you were planning on sharing the essence counter for figurines and this thing too? If you're comfortable, I'd love to use it.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • FalaeronFalaeron Jolteon
    edited April 2016
    Salome said:
    Falmiis said:
    @Falmiis I think you were planning on sharing the essence counter for figurines and this thing too? If you're comfortable, I'd love to use it.
    Oh, I had never considered releasing these publicly but if there's interest in them then I don't really mind. I'll look into it when I'm ready to release the influencer.