Mafia Signup Thread!

18910111214»

Comments

• Yes! Me!
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Always bb.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    Any preference on whether we do Assassin in the Palace or Contagion in the Palace next?
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Sylandra said:
    Any preference on whether we do Assassin in the Palace or Contagion in the Palace next?
    Personal preference is Contagion
  • I'd also be up for another Contagion! I really found it interesting that someone could continue to contribute for one more day after being lynched/infected.
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
    Lief said:
    I'd also be up for another Contagion! I really found it interesting that someone could continue to contribute for one more day after being lynched/infected.
    Whoo! I like Contagion too. :D I saw some variants where they could only choose their target, but I liked the variants that invited more player interaction with a tight time limit. 

That’s two votes then, so I’ll start it up!
    Daraius said: