Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Alas, my claws are no match for a breezy afternoon. I know maybe two or three different skills for climbing trees, but holding onto them once I'm up there is advanced stuff.
  • Xenthos said:
    So, @Lerad ... shouldn't that dig-nekai-into-trees-movement-resist also help with natural wind?
    It's just a skill that gives the nekotai more summon resistance in forested areas. It's not actually a triggered ability - when a nekotai with that ability successfully resists movement in natural environments, that message pops up as flavour. So unless summon resist prevents natural wind blowing you out of trees, nektree won't help with it. Environmental clinging is the best bet for a nekotai who wants to perch on branches.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    (PS that was an idea for a minor envoy upgrade, not a "how does it work" request; that is why I tagged you!  It would be neat if the claws functioned somewhat like a Brooch of the Tempest, with a decent % chance to resist being knocked down instead of complete immunity, and giving the claws message).
  • Ah, yeah, that might not be a bad idea. It's a minor upgrade, and good fun for newbies too, which is important.

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Done! A gangly young jungle lion will now be named 'Mufasa.'
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Siam said:
    Done! A gangly young jungle lion will now be named 'Mufasa.'

• edited October 2016
    I'm going to keep Xzzanthasz until further notice. ... Yes, I know she's dead, but I got to the corpse first and I feel sorry for her. So I'm keeping her.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Soooooo.. Maybeee don't mention Malmydia to Thax.

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Pectus said:
    Soooooo.. Maybeee don't mention Malmydia to Thax.
    I fantasise about some day being Malmydia in a place like Hallifax. Delicious conflict. 

edited October 2016
    #MalmydiaforHallifax

PS

@Thax your helpfile deserves an A+ :)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited October 2016
    While Malmydia would be a great, dramatic addition to Hallifax, it (probably) won't happen with Jqueen there. Probably she'll go to Mag and add to the tension there. Nothing like Fain vs Morgfyre and Thax vs Malmydia to light up your sky.

It's okay @Phoebus, we're shipping Malmydia and Hallifax.

#bringShikariback 

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Siam said:
    It's okay @Phoebus, we're shipping Malmydia and Hallifax.
    I don't think she'd be a good fit at all, honestly. None of the traitors probably would as they originally are, but I thought it'd be cool if Hallifax could somehow "hack" Thax and assimilate him, haha. I knew it was probably never going to happen, but I'm still a little sad to say goodbye to my daydreams of a Collectivized Thax.
  • I would like to see a Second Circle Hallifax god.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    I don't really see Traitor gods in a Hallifax where Jadice and Isune are present, but they always remain some of my fave Elder Wars gods. @Drocilla is still in my top faves. <3

Would be down for 2nd circle Halli god, though I do feel Zvoltz has done a good job as a 1st circle god while welcoming aspects of 2nd circle Orders. It's nice feeling like your org has Orders for a variety of play styles.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I'm glad I wasn't the only one wanting Hallithax. 
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Zvoltz is like 1, 2, 3, and 5 all mixed together. OP, pls nerf.

Maligorn said:
    Zvoltz is like 1, 2, 3, and 5 all mixed together. OP, pls nerf.
    Nonono. We discuss why someone is OP first before we nerf them. Like @Sylandra.

#bringShikariback 

Found in the Waystation store (new):
    [Scavenger Dice]
            book247026: an exploration guide book                     45  100000gp
            dice160124: a set of glyph covered dice                   45  100000gp

So if you want the anniversary scavenger dice, there they are!  The clues are in the book.

Also this just got put in:

>---------------------------[ Changelog Entry #574 ]--------------------------<
       Entered by: The Norns, Administrators of Fate   Date: 2016-10-16 17:18:10

* Scavenger hunt dice, and the accompanying book, can now be found for
       purchase at Old Man Gryphta's Knick-Knacks and Patty-Whacks at the
       Wayfaire.
        * Usage is still SHAKE DICE to use them, and GLARE DICE to alter the
       enchantment for that one particularly troublesome location.
        * Don't forget, even after you get the scavenger prize, you can still
       SHAKE DICE to use them for rune readings, gambling, and other matters of
       chance.
        ! If you bought a pair already and found out that they weren't loyal to
       you, give them another SHAKE.
    >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------<

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Pectus said:
    To the dude who just joined mag, who I think was on mobile.. I am so sorry you had to type out the entire oath on a phone.

Sounds like a keeper, if he's that eager.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Me too, I also collect random rocks from where u visit. >.> pretty sure I'm a closet halli irl.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Maligorn said:
    me and every other Hallifaxian irl.
    You should uh.. Go lick some shallach crystals.

• I have a crystal cross, made of two crystals growing across each other.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Also, I'm pretty sure someone needs to make Ushaara that sweater IC immediately.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    -crossfingers-
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    You'd have to make a generic pink sweater shirt, and then get a tailor to embroider CRYSTAL DADDY on it. Words are forbidden. Otherwise I'd totally try to make blingee-style sparkling word gifs on clothing the hot new Hallifaxian trend. I mean, someone has to put our technology to good use, and I can't think of a better way to do so.

I'd offer my services as a manly pink attire creator, but my super manly pink scarf was too pure for this world and never saw the light of day. Hopefully it's still sitting in the Cloudweavers design queue, forever rejected, but never deleted.
This discussion has been closed.