Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Oh man.  Tonight has been full of lies, treachery, murder, and more murder.

NMBG.
  • edited October 2013
    Helping out a newbie when nobody in her guild was up and about at 0400 EST led into a super awesome conversation with @Shaddus at 0630 EST when I should have been sleeping.

A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Don't feel bad, I was active at my job while listening to two clans and three people sending me tells.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Being told to leave a city and then turning it into an AWESOME roleplay always gives me the happiness tingles.
  • [Target] has been shredded to ribbons by the envisioned claws of Kio d'Illici of the Murder.

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

I love Shamanism.  It is so pretty.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Yeah, all the shamanism messages are really cool.
  • Tree movement!
    :x
  • I love when things perpetuate and inspire.

@Portius writes a book.
    @Maerad reads the book, and is inspired to make a painting
    @Kaskin sees the painting, and writes a song inspired by it.

I love Hallifax, and I really hope the recent crop of Symphonium novices stick around, all the ones I've talked to have been bright and interesting.
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    ...I desperately want to login to Mae now to hear this song. Arrrr.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Yeah. Rave for finding out that I started something that got perpetuated. Now, super rave if we can have a Hallifaxian conspiracy to start a Lusternian art genre derived from that one book.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Congrats, Alary!

But when did people start getting credits for demi?

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited October 2013
    Riluna said:

Congrats, Alary!

But when did people start getting credits for demi?
    the credit milestones were changed some time ago now. First credits are at level 7 (5 credits), then 10/15/20/etc. Should be in announcements somewhere

edit: found it! READNEWS ANNOUNCE 2169
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Everyone already a demigod got over a hundred credits for the bonuses they would have gotten!
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    If you were demigod when the change happened, I believe it was 181 credits you got
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Yeah, that was wonderful, and a great move in the right direction. Much good will generated.  :D
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Whoa, first Resurgem gave me a 24 hour 50% EXP boost!

goodbye interaction, I will be influencing for the forseeable future XD
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
    edited October 2013
    A russet gryphon with skeletal ivory wings obediently falls into line behind you.

This legendary, kingly creature is a beast bred to possess both the upper build of an eagle and the
    lower build of a lion, bearing a lithesome body covered in short, russet fur as he stretches on his
    powerful hind-legs. In contrast, his avian head is feathered, two long and elegant plumes tipping
    his ears as they attend to every sound, his eyes glowing a soft red. Soft, downy feathers of purest
    white form a regal crest, not unsimilar to the effect of a lion's mane. Enormous, skeletal ivory
    wings protrude from his back, unfurling with grand purpose to double his already impressive span of
    length. His white-furred tail whipping about restlessly behind him, he clenches and unclenches his
    front talons, radiating a blue light. He is called 'Mantleroom.'
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • :(

It's horrible.

My chimaera matured, too. Yet to see what it looks like, mind.
  • You lead a bloodthirsty chimaera with crimson wings out of a stall of the Stables of the Green Hand.

\o/

Happy with that!
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Catching @Ellowyn online on my way to bed. Tired, hilarious catch up. Lucky number 7 is back, yay!

• Tempted to out my Mag. (Maybe another time) >.>
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Lavinya said:
    Catching @Ellowyn online on my way to bed. Tired, hilarious catch up. Lucky number 7 is back, yay!
    I read this as "Catching @Ellowyn on my bed."
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • As usual, raves for [DATA REDACTED].
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
    That is an utterly amazing gryphon.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Man those are pretty cool. I hope mine doesn't turn out as ugly as my pony was. 
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
This discussion has been closed.