Simple questions?

Comments

• Is there a way to nightkiss during the day? Like in a room with shades, or on night bubble, or in a room full of shadows?
  • Jaspet said:
    Is there a way to nightkiss during the day? Like in a room with shades, or on night bubble, or in a room full of shadows?
    There is a manse artifact that makes the room night all the time. The manse Deepnight  has one in its portal room. Artisans can also make drapes that you can open or close which also makes the room count as night time. 

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Does the Pendant of Divine Spark work if you ever reincarnate to a new race? Like, let's say they eventually release the Sileni as a purchaseable race (LET ME DREAM OKAY), if I buy the Pendant of Divine Spark as an elf, does that mean I have to buy a new one as a Sileni, or will I just be Demi+ as a Sileni when I reincarnate?
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited March 2017
    Would someone be so kind as to post a basic design for an easel (can be the default pattern)?  

Nevermind!

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Selenity said:h
    Does the Pendant of Divine Spark work if you ever reincarnate to a new race? 
    They aren't race specific.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

Tylwyth said:
    Selenity said:h
    Does the Pendant of Divine Spark work if you ever reincarnate to a new race? 
    They aren't race specific.
    Thanks! Now for sales to answer the question I asked them before I take the big plunge.
  • Jaspet said:
    Is there a way to nightkiss during the day? Like in a room with shades, or on night bubble, or in a room full of shadows?

Theres a manse the shadowdancers have for this reason, ask IG and someone will show you the room you can nightkiss in.
  • Crek said:
    Maligorn said:
    So, this Ascension event was pretty interesting, yeah? Right before the Seals broke, Father Sun became prismatic just as described in the Histories before he got elixir'd. Was that just a one-time thing or has he been purified?
    I know it would be bad for the game but I just dream of the day we can all be Jojobros. Sun druid just sounds FUN!

I'd say Jojohos.

• Do Artisanals/Bardics results come out at the end of the month after?

So January has only just come out, will it be end of March for February?
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    If I recall correctly they're usually delayed a bit; I usually see them come out after the next month has started, sometimes closer to the end of that month.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Anita said:
    Do Artisanals/Bardics results come out at the end of the month after?

It varies a lot. I've found that it's best to just accept that bardics happen when they happen, and to try not to expect them to adhere to a specific schedule.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Maligorn said:
    So, this Ascension event was pretty interesting, yeah? Right before the Seals broke, Father Sun became prismatic just as described in the Histories before he got elixir'd. Was that just a one-time thing or has he been purified?
    I think I mentioned this before, but it was a temporary thing (although, the ramifications of this will continue to play out in future events). It was hard to really express it (the temporariness), I think, but the messages did their job.

Crek said:
    I know it would be bad for the game but I just dream of the day we can all be Jojobros. Sun druid just sounds FUN!
    Me too, bro. Me too.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Yare yare daze.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Hoaracle said:
    (although, the ramifications of this will continue to play out in future events)
    More like the Rahmifications, amirite???

His Sun went prismatic for a minute, surely He noticed and will be coming home, right? :smiley:
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    I thought Rahm was a gal.

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Maligorn said:
    I thought Rahm was a gal.
    Y'know, I just went and looked, and it actually doesn't say either way.
  • Rancoura said:
    If I recall correctly they're usually delayed a bit; I usually see them come out after the next month has started, sometimes closer to the end of that month.

Portius said:
    Anita said:
    Do Artisanals/Bardics results come out at the end of the month after?

It varies a lot. I've found that it's best to just accept that bardics happen when they happen, and to try not to expect them to adhere to a specific schedule.
    Thanks! I just wasn't sure! :) I read the results and was sad, because I had submitted something for Feb. Then I re-read it and realised it was for January, panic over!
  • Steingrim said:
    Crek said:
    Maligorn said:
    I'd say Jojohos.

Jojobros before jojohos?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Jeremiah is just killing me right now. He hasn't got any flipping crates. Presumably because he's sold out. I stayed up til midnight (and that's tough, because I'm old) to buy some of his flipping crates, but he still didn't have any flipping crates. Perhaps this is because his flipping crates refresh at a time that isn't GMT friendly, or because one of the other people who wanted to buy a flipping crate and was also camped at him as the Weave turned had a trigger that was more effective than me typing BUY FLIPPING CRATE FROM JEREMIAH and holding my finger on the enter key. When I woke up this morning GUESS WHAT? Jeremiah still doesn't have any flipping crates. Now I'm sitting at work and all I can think about is the fact that there are people who don't have to go to work - either because they're self-employed, unemployed, or working from home - who are RIGHT NOW BUYING FLIPPING CRATES FROM JEREMIAH AND AS SUCH HE'LL BE SOLD OUT AGAIN BY THE TIME I GET HOME.

Hang on; is this Questions or RageTweets? Okay, got it:

Q: Why does Jeremiah have a limited supply of flipping crates? If it's to stop the Usual Suspects from buying 700 crates each, I'm willing to bet that it's having less impact on them than it is everybody else. If it's for some other reason that my code-deficient brain cannot comprehend then please Please PLEASE can we find a workaround?

Much Love. But I want a flipping crate <3
  • The issue is that the same two or three people camp his location and immediately buy the entire lot, leaving none for the remaining 99%.
    email: martin@pharanyx.net
    Discord: Pharanyx#4357
  • Taer said:
    The issue is that the same two or three people camp his location and immediately buy the entire lot, leaving none for the remaining 99%.
    Right. And that's a bitch. So at the very least it'd be great to have a clear steer on exactly when he refreshes.
  • Versalean said:
    Taer said:
    The issue is that the same two or three people camp his location and immediately buy the entire lot, leaving none for the remaining 99%.
    Right. And that's a bitch. So at the very least it'd be great to have a clear steer on exactly when he refreshes.
    There is a clear time: the 1st of every month.
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • Reylari said:
    Versalean said:
    Taer said:
    There is a clear time: the 1st of every month.
    You rock
  • Although he has had his stock refreshed at random times as well he got a refresh at the 5th of the month for some reason.
    How many wakabis are there that race each match at the wakabidrome?
  • Versalean said:
    Jeremiah is just killing me right now. He hasn't got any flipping crates. Presumably because he's sold out. I stayed up til midnight (and that's tough, because I'm old) to buy some of his flipping crates, but he still didn't have any flipping crates. Perhaps this is because his flipping crates refresh at a time that isn't GMT friendly, or because one of the other people who wanted to buy a flipping crate and was also camped at him as the Weave turned had a trigger that was more effective than me typing BUY FLIPPING CRATE FROM JEREMIAH and holding my finger on the enter key. When I woke up this morning GUESS WHAT? Jeremiah still doesn't have any flipping crates. Now I'm sitting at work and all I can think about is the fact that there are people who don't have to go to work - either because they're self-employed, unemployed, or working from home - who are RIGHT NOW BUYING FLIPPING CRATES FROM JEREMIAH AND AS SUCH HE'LL BE SOLD OUT AGAIN BY THE TIME I GET HOME.

Hang on; is this Questions or RageTweets? Okay, got it:

Q: Why does Jeremiah have a limited supply of flipping crates? If it's to stop the Usual Suspects from buying 700 crates each, I'm willing to bet that it's having less impact on them than it is everybody else. If it's for some other reason that my code-deficient brain cannot comprehend then please Please PLEASE can we find a workaround?

Much Love. But I want a flipping crate <3
    Regarding why not more, at this point it'd just enable them to accelerate as there would be more crates for them to buy and spin. Like, maybe people would get some in the 1 second they're available each day now, but it seems like it's down to ping now.
  • All it's doing is discouraging people to buy credits off website for spins since they don't know if they can't get a box. I'm pretty sure this promo was designed to make money for the game. Current iteration is just people recycling credits.
  • Breandryn said:
    All it's doing is discouraging people to buy credits off website for spins since they don't know if they can't get a box. I'm pretty sure this promo was designed to make money for the game. Current iteration is just people recycling credits.
    I think a big issue is that the reward for actually putting money into the game right now is crates of cute, but ultimately only somewhat useful curios that you will get tons off from the wheel anyway. Giving an extra crate of coins for every X00 credits bought would be better.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Has there ever been a canon description of what a gold sovereign looks like? Probing them does not provide useful appearance info.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • edited March 2017
    Portius said:
    Has there ever been a canon description of what a gold sovereign looks like? Probing them does not provide useful appearance info.
    Oh man, the descriptions:

Glinting and gleaming, 1 golden sovereigns elicit dreams of one day having more.

Glinting and gleaming, a small pile of golden sovereigns makes you wish for more.

Glinting and gleaming, this twinkling pile of golden sovereigns is attractive indeed.

Golden sovereigns are heaped high in this large pile of wealth.

Even the most avaricious dwarf would be awed to see this massive pile of golden sovereigns.*

*dwarves are very poor in Lusternian canon, since the massive pile happens ~10k gold