Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• Celina said:

Edit: People who abuse snub are cool. 

Personally I find it rather annoying.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Celina said:

Edit: People who abuse snub are cool. 

Kill 'em all and let Viravain sort them out?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Thanks, a lot @Lavinya. Now I've got to go design a cute apron after reading your bardic! 
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited April 2015
    When you read the headline "Man accused of Tasing APD sergeant with officer's own weapon," and think it's one of those haha funny "how will you get arrested," facebook posts but it's actually a real article about your friend's new third degree felony. For real.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited May 2015
    When you buy credits the day before an awesome promo starts.

Noooooo! I WASN'T READY!!!! #KEVINHART
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne

• Shaddus said:

When you buy credits the day before an awesome promo starts.

Noooooo! I WASN'T READY!!!! #KEVINHART

I did that too. I bought 300 credits this morning. I would rather have the presents than the aethergoop. :(

I don't suppose there is a chance @Estarra will trade me goop for presents. *wishful thinking*
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    I'd like to throw some congratulations @Salome and Glom in general for their bumper crop of books. Keep it up.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Judge @Mysrai vs Traitor @Manteekan ? Pls throw down
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • edited May 2015
    Portius said:

I'd like to throw some congratulations @Salome and Glom in general for their bumper crop of books. Keep it up.

Senpai noticed me! :O Thank you!
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • This morning, I was on for a few minutes to do my bards/scholars/pilgrims/pixies for the weave and after I finished that, I figured I'd to do some work on the bookshelves in the guild hall. So, I try to path walk there (I path walk everywhere if I can lol). But it's not working. And can't figure out why and it's so aggravating. Then, I realize why. It's because I'd been typing PATH WALK MOONWALKERS.
    You sense the following people:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Aekatli - the dark and murky waters of the Inner Sea
          Ayisdra - before the Matrix
            Doman - Library of Universal Knowledge
          Faeling - the Bridge of Understanding

^Didn't realise marauding mask could do this

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Tremula said:

Aekatli - the dark and murky waters of the Inner Sea
          Ayisdra - before the Matrix
            Doman - Library of Universal Knowledge
          Faeling - the Bridge of Understanding

^Didn't realise marauding mask could do this
          Faeling - a masked faeling
          Faeling - a masked faeling
    (*) Currently, there are 2 Lusternians on this plane and 46 on other planes.

*snrk*

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • edited May 2015
    Salome has been naughty. @Celina, I blame you for encouraging her. Sorry @Tylwyth!

Quality RP from @Rancoura. You're amazing.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited May 2015
    I thought I smelt some Celina around all this.

@Viravain warned against emulating her, didn't She?  :-S :P

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Rancoura said:

Technically she warned me, hah.
    It all good. I"m learning tactics. Very useful.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Tylwyth said:

Rancoura said:

Technically she warned me, hah.
    It all good. I"m learning tactics. Very useful.
    :D Thank you for being such a good sport. I know Salome and Tyl will get along now.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I didn't encourage anything! I just didn't discourage anything either.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I get the sinking feeling @Isune didn't get the cake I made her, but I probably should have mailed it anyway. =<
    Luce said:

I get the sinking feeling @Isune didn't get the cake I made her, but I probably should have mailed it anyway. =<

Sorry. All cakes going to @Isune are tasted first. Yours didn't make the cut.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    edited May 2015
    EDIT: Weird double post. Disregard.

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Elanorwen said:

Luce said:

Sorry. All cakes going to @Isune are tasted first. Yours didn't make the cut.
    But I bakeded it just for Her. It has art and everything! I think you even got one from the batch after Hers.
  • Luce said:

(Isune is in grading mode this week! Sorry!)
    I have two extra on my person, I'll drop one off at @Isune's fulcrux for you, @Luce, and do the other in a letter. Bombard Her with cake!

• Just submitted my pet! Pleeeeeeaaaaaase get approved soon :D
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited May 2015
    Log in to unwind after a long night at work, proceed to get raided, die twice in the process, have relaxation time ruined.

<3 you, Lusternia.

EDIT: As a note, I'm not directing these sentiments towards anyone in particular. Just towards the instability of Lusternia in general regarding its impact on my mood.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Rancoura said:

Log in to unwind after a long night at work, proceed to get raided, die twice in the process, have relaxation time ruined.

<3 you, Lusternia.
    I tried, but I am so small and squeeshy :(
    A far away voice whispers, the sound barely reaching your ears, yet the words remain perfectly clear, "Then so be it."
  • On the bright side.....I'm getting combat reflexes set up? Eee....I'm such a bad person
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Time to update that bounty list.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

This discussion has been closed.