Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• Silea said:

Context

What's that? Kappa //
    ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂                                ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`

• Yeah, break up much?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• I'm still learning Glomdoring, so it stinks when people try and chop down our elders. The map is so HUGE, I don't know how people like Solestran do it. Q_Q
  • edited March 2015
    Siam said:

You quickly unwrap a present covered in shamrocks, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly store the poison inyoka in your rift.
    You've unwrapped a SUPERIOR present! Type PRESENTS to see your Gift Counter.

Weep.

Get enough presents and the odds are at some point you'll get the joy of:

[ CHANCE FOR EXCEPTIONAL PRESENTS ]
    Type                                                Min     Max     Chance    
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Liquid                                              800     1000    8%

[edit: and before someone jumps to a conclusion. That's not a comment about if exceptional presents are fair or not.]
  • Darnit, @Avurekhos! I'm only level 60, you don't have to get two demigods to 2v1 me! ;)
  • Niico said:

I'm still learning Glomdoring, so it stinks when people try and chop down our elders. The map is so HUGE, I don't know how people like Solestran do it. Q_Q

We have Projects, to help us, also Landmarks?  And you will get a general feel for certain things. 

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Niico said:

I'm still learning Glomdoring, so it stinks when people try and chop down our elders. The map is so HUGE, I don't know how people like Solestran do it. Q_Q

If you're using mudlet, we can help you out in getting the mudlet mapper.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    -tries to help win a village-
    -no one important notices-
    -too scared to say 'I helped with revolt, I want a cf'-

• Qistrel said:

:< I noticed.
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Qistrel said:

If these things aren't reported, how are we to know! For any sort of event like a domoth, revolt or aetherflare, someone is supposed to send a list of participants to the warlord. I usually make sure to do it when I'm involved, but when I'm not I can't, someone else has to! Don't complain here, send in a list!

Thanks! I will have to screw up my courage then and message the scary warlord...

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    edited March 2015
    No, he's a fish. Get your critters right.

Edit so I don't double post: I love the fact that this man image is the entertainment reviewer/column writer for the Las Vegas Review Journal.
  • @Siam @Tylwyth it's not really finding the places that's the problem, it's hearing that someone's chopped down trees and then running around trying to find the room that's missing something. I actually walked through both of the rooms that were missing them twice without realising they weren't there! Just something I have to practise, I guess. :)
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    What Xenthos said. I also highlight elders in a yellow and red so I can see them as I'm wandering around.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Niico said:

@Siam @Tylwyth it's not really finding the places that's the problem, it's hearing that someone's chopped down trees and then running around trying to find the room that's missing something. I actually walked through both of the rooms that were missing them twice without realising they weren't there! Just something I have to practise, I guess. :)

Oh that's happened to me. I just use Config color to do what they suggested.
    Also have other people look too.If you have scent just use that alot to tell what rooms arcanis( or whomever) is in. Then just go to those rooms once he's left/died/etc... 

• Tylwyth said:

Niico said:

@Siam @Tylwyth it's not really finding the places that's the problem, it's hearing that someone's chopped down trees and then running around trying to find the room that's missing something. I actually walked through both of the rooms that were missing them twice without realising they weren't there! Just something I have to practise, I guess. :)

Also have other people look too.If you have scent just use that alot to tell what rooms arcanis( or whomever) is in. Then just go to those rooms once he's left/died/etc... 
    Auto-scent and go is the best and also the most deadly alias. I've died a couple times just to learn that.
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
    Celest people being nice and polite to me.
    :-O

• Qistrel said:

Disclaimer, you may or may not begin cursing my name when it comes to getting the sea battle won for your epic, depending on how I'm feeling that week.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
    Oh, do it's you then. Was wondering...

• Qistrel said:

Celestians aren't too horrible you know. I'm not mean at all
  • Arien said:

Tylwyth said:

Niico said:

Auto-scent and go is the best and also the most deadly alias. I've died a couple times just to learn that.
    Where can I get this auto-scent and go alias? I soooo need one
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    COME TO MAMA, SHUCK.
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • I'm giving unique names to any room I design just for those people with the scry mirror.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    1 year ago today I met Kelly, Acrune, Zyphora, Orventa, and quite a number of other players for the first time in DC.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • edited March 2015
    meh, ignroe this post.

This discussion has been closed.