General Dissatisfaction

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Training a new baker. I don't dislike her but we're weeks into this process and she's still making basic measuring errors and other easily avoidable mistakes. I even printed a list of tips to be more efficient and accurate and she's followed maybe a quarter of them. Need Daraian levels of patience. ~X(
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    I just watch her pour literally half a cup of sugar into her eight ounce McCafe latte. She might be an alien. @-)
    I used to make cakes.

• Daraius said:
    I just watch her pour literally half a cup of sugar into her eight ounce McCafe latte. She might be an alien. @-)
    Hoo-mans like complex carbohydrates such as shoogar, I am also a hoo-man, and I like shoogar. *continues pouring with a fixed smile*
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • Daraius said:
    Training a new baker. I don't dislike her but we're weeks into this process and she's still making basic measuring errors and other easily avoidable mistakes. I even printed a list of tips to be more efficient and accurate and she's followed maybe a quarter of them. Need Daraian levels of patience. ~X(
    Don't you have scales for measuring things or do you not measure in grams and milliliters? I'm not sure how you can really make measuring errors unless you are asking her to convert measurements.
  • edited June 2016
    Maybe she can't read the list because her eyes are vibrating after eating enough sugar to give a horse diabetes
  • First time in over 2 years that wife and I get to see a movie at the theatre.
    Movie was great, we went and saw Warcraft in 3d.
    Die hard fans of Warcraft hate it, but we thought it was great.

Where is the dissatisfaction part you might ask? Well... we ran over someone's dog, as it was running across the highway, on the way to the movie. Sort of put a downer on the event. We may just stick to watching movies at home from now on.
  • So..

Have been preparing to get kitty neutered next Friday. Because I am a responsible pet owner, and if he gets out, don't need more little kitties starting to run around the neighborhood because there are a lot of strays.

... My cat would manage to find a way to rupture one of his tiny furry friends, today.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Well, at least one's out of commission. Maybe the vet will give you a discount.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Home from the hospital, need to make some changes, should not be having a mild heart attack at 33....

Actual diagnosis: Final diagnosis was sepsis induced cardiomyopathy triggered by GERD and  untreated esophagitis..
    Was super scary though, finished up the meeting IC and started having really strange chest pains last night, went to get up and got dizzy and went down like a ton of bricks.
    Had one bad episode in the hospital everything went black, my BP dropped to 36/16 and they had the paddles ready to go to give me the big shock.

I dont remember a ton, but I got released and pumped full alot of meds....now im on new meds...FML
  • Rheatsis said:
    So..

Have been preparing to get kitty neutered next Friday. Because I am a responsible pet owner, and if he gets out, don't need more little kitties starting to run around the neighborhood because there are a lot of strays.

... My cat would manage to find a way to rupture one of his tiny furry friends, today.
    Was that a euphanism for sex or damage his balls?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• I've been working a lot, which is a good thing, but I am exhausted and my various injuries are making themselves well known to me. This means a double whammy of too tired to function, too tired to care about a lot of stuff. Coupled with job hunting which is still radio silence from any potential employers, this is a bad state to be in.

On the flip side, my physiotherapist feels it's time to try something new since I still have so many issues. Maybe this will be the final step to recovery, what they are currently doing has helped immensely in terms of mobility, I definitely enjoy being able to use my arm again and not worry that it wont lift past a certain point and it's nice that my muscles are functioning again in my arm and shoulder area but I still experience a great deal of pain in my shoulder, arm, wrist, hand and foot. 

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

Daraius said:

Our other assistant baker just did this with the coffee I made her. She said she has her ratio down to a science, one tablespoon of sugar per ounce of coffee. Is this normal? Am I the crazy one?!
    I used to make cakes.

• Daraius said:
    Daraius said:

Our other assistant baker just did this with the coffee I made her. She said she has her ratio down to a science, one tablespoon of sugar per ounce of coffee. Is this normal? Am I the crazy one?!
    No, and yes?
  • @Daraius I find anyone who drinks coffee to be crazy personally XD but yeah that is alot of sugar o.0
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Makaela said:
    @Daraius I find anyone who drinks coffee to be crazy personally XD but yeah that is alot of sugar o.0

Graduate school will make a coffee addict out of you in no time. :-<
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I mean...at best, she's drinking it for the caffeine content and wants to hide the coffee taste, but at that point go get some tea, or soda. Or coffee flavoured soda.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I cannot drink coffee without an excessive amount of sugar.

This is why I do not drink coffee.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I prefer my coffee like I prefer my women: Strong, sweet, and able to knock you on your ass. That being said, I tend to fill my cup up halfway with a sugar and creamer mixture before I even add any coffee.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • 1 cup of coffee a day with 2 spoons of Stevia, enough creamer/milk to change the colour of the coffee and 1 teaspoon of coconut oil stirred in.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    I also like my coffee like my women - covered in bees!!

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • edited June 2016
    I, too, like my coffee like I like my women. Nowhere near my mouth.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Wait.... where do you put your coffee?
  • This puts my coffee drinking to a whole new perspective...

Whenever I drink coffee, I get a headache and an ulcer.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    I like mine with hazelnut creamer so I guess that means I like my women a little nutty? :-/
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Enyalida said:
    Wait.... where do you put your coffee?

;))
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    I put about half a teaspoon of sugar in a cup of coffee, which is just enough to cut the bitterness but not make it sweet. I don't know how people can drink creamy sugar slurry. I feel like I'm going to vomit if I accidentally put a whole teaspoon in my coffee because I forgot I already put my sugar in. Reading "one tablespoon of sugar per ounce of coffee" made me retch. Yuck!
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Coffee is disgusting. Drink tea.