MD/DC March Meet

Comments

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I've been summoned to work. I will be there until 8. :(
  • edited March 2014
    I am currently around metro center corner bakery if anyone is still about I may head to dupont to meet with Llirrirov. Im wearing a bright paisely shawl and a black leather jacket XD . Otherwise see you all at nandos

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • edited March 2014
    My plans have changed and I won't be able to make it.  :(
    Have fun!

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    First round of meet pics: http://imgur.com/a/CbLRt
    May not get anymore from later unless I can find someplace to charge my stuff.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    You can't be the only person with a phone! Pics, peeps, come onnnn.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    Contrary to what my face was saying at the time, I had a ridiculous amount of fun and would love to do it again given the chance. Sad I didn't get the chance to take more 1 on 1 pictures with everybody.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • edited March 2014
    Just got home, thank you @yomoigu for arranging the meet! Had lots of fun, and I hope to keep in touch with you all for future happenings. Maybe impromptu lunches and talking and the like. Sooner than later? :)

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    I unfortunately am still on the bus home and still need to catch a trolley then walk home.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Awesome day! Thanks to @Yomoigu for organizing and everyone for showing up :D
  • Made it home in one piece!

Oh man, oh man. That was soooo much fun. Met some amazing people, had an awesome time, ate good food, and I am ready to ptfo because I am EXHAUSTED.

For reals, I don't have words to express how great a time I had. Thanks everybody for coming out! And to @Yomoigu in particular for kicking our butts into gear to do this thing!
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
    Second set of pictures, especially one very boss picture of one of our surprise guests will most likely have to wait until at least sometime later today. From my count, at peak, we had about 19 people, though the overall count seems low, but I cbf to double check it right now.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    WTB group pic.
  • We did one outside the restaurant. It's on Ried's camera, so it'll have to wait for her.
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Sounds like you guys had fun!

Jealous of this and all the other meets lately that I can't go to.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • Awesome summary and pics, thanks @Neos
    Due to certain pictures sharing names, not all of them were uploaded to the dropbox album, but fixing that right now, should be done in the next 15 or so minutes.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Wait... Does Kelly have a system on her phone!?
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I'm so glad you guys had fun! I am so bummed I ended up missing it, but you know how it goes when the boss calls. ONLY BECAUSE I promised people pictures of myself at the DC meet, I will post some in player pictures. Beyond that, I am sorry I didn't get to make it!
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    I was going full manual and mistyping every other word. The hardest part was getting there without mapper functionality (textworldproblems). I would have had an epic battle with the hydra, but I couldn't enable the IG autocuring in time. :(
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I saw that lone dead gentleman on the logs!

• A few pics I took, hopefully the link works ok. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kr5rkeycm0oevsh/k2wz440tVR

• Videos of some awesome people doing karaoke: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/d5g997ey6onh3dv/G5UGzpoUBu
    I look so stupid in those two pictures, ohgodirememeberwhyidontgooutinpublic. That second picture is basically the Celest and Isune table, and each of those people outside of her are or were Aquamancers.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"